Diya Aur Baati Hum

Cooking to rival a Masterchef? - Page 2

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fresco.

Our old member created a thread, 4 comments, few likes and it's the last thread on page 2. That's why I've quitted the forum, you new members don't even value the oldies and doesn't even bother to say "welcome back" or anything.. We're still more awesome than you guys, just saying. 🤓
Oh, and the forum will never be as it was before. Just wait.. One day all the old members will come back on the same time, and y'all will just sit there like.. "Oh. Well ok" and we'll be here like "YOOO WHAT UP DABH FORUM WE'RE BACK AND WE'RE HERE TO MAKE THIS PLACE EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE" and the forum will be spammed with my drawings, Ami's poems, Samir's forum FF's or whatever it's called, Deebz aunty and Uma aunty's lambe lambe threads, Shehjar aunty's chote chote meanings full comments, Jam's funny threads, Fatima aunty's threads with nakhrey wale monkeys, Anusha aunty's liver-coming-out-of-our-mouths-cuz-of-laughter threads and etc etc

Sharam kar liya karo yaaroon..

Ok I'm done. Just felt like letting it out, badly needed
Fatima aunty, great thread, lots of love. Dil se 🤗

Ah Samah...you said a mouthful...missed you sweetie ðŸ¤—
But no special protocol or formality is needed in a family.  New or old we're all DABHily. ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niruba

true fatimaji...suddenly they have become an expert in cooking...it is not easy to cook rice in bamboo, not that i tried before 😆...i know a food called lemang here (rice cooked in bamboo-you can google) which is quite popular in my place, and the person who cooks it must be an expert...

Fatimaji i still see you in forum liking posts and commenting once in a while in few threads...so i assume you are still active and still visiting the forum ðŸ˜‰

what's this with old members & new members? All are dabh fans, please dont divide...it will be good if all come and have fun here together...

Yes I still visit forum daily..mostly to read WU unless I feel an episode is worth watching.  
It's mostly my schedule... 1st quarter of the year is hellish..but I'm more free now...and will try to be more active...do miss the DABHily..too many people seem to have disappeared from it.
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
See I ran to comment in your thread faster than speed of light.😎.

Can you cook in unconventional way e.g like bamboo?

Fatima_Q thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Amli-

See I ran to comment in your thread faster than speed of light.😎.

Can you cook in unconventional way e.g like bamboo?

Hello Ami ðŸ¤—

No I can't because I've never tried.  But I'm sure if Sandhya can I could too ðŸ˜†