bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Pavitra Rishta Written Update 28th March 2014

Video Update Link:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3967332  

Written Update

Karmarkar House

Sunanda, Shirish, Rushali, Kinnari, and the nurse are in the main room. Sunanda says if this is Naren's phone then he hasn't gone by choice, someone took him. Who could have taken him? Shekhar comes in the house and says I took him. Everyone looks shocked. Rushali says you? Where is Naren?! Shekhar says I'm sorry Aunty but it was very necessary to take Naren. I was going to take him from the front but you said he was gone for business purposes so I took him out the back door. Sunanda says where did you take him and why did you take him? Will you tell us?! Shekhar says we had to do an experiment. Rushali says what, what experiment? Shekhar says the doctor told Ankita that if we took Naren outside and what happened to him before is repeated then he will be back to normal. He also said that Ankita who he thinks as Ahana, he will understand her as Ankita. And that is why Ankita and I made this plan and that's why we took Naren outside the house during the celebration. Sunanda says where is Naren now, how is he?! Shekhar says I don't know where he is. Rushali and Sunanda both say, what do you mean you don't know where he is?! Shekhar says Naren took Ankita somewhere in his car, I tried to stop him but I couldn't stop him. Shirish yells, how can you be so casual about it Shekhar?! Do you not know that Naren's condition is not good, he is not allowed to drive! And you're saying he took Ankita somewhere? Shekhar says Attu, Uncle, the good thing is, Naren's condition is much better. He can understand us now, he can understand our responses. In fact he's able to drive. Whatever happened, happened for the good. He's getting absolutely normal now. Sunanda asks, is Naren ok? Shekhar says yes. Rushali says, until I don't see this from my eyes I won't believe this. Why did you not follow him?!

Karmarkar House

Shekhar says I definitely followed him but he sat Ankita in the car safely and just left quickly, I couldn't even stop him. Sunanda says where could Naren have gone? Shekhar says Attu, wherever Naren is, he will be absolutely fine. Ankita is with him and I have full faith in her. The girl who could give her life away for Naren, will never leave him by himself. Rushali says before, Naren's condition got worse due to Ankita, I can't leave Naren with her, we have to find him. Shirish asks, where did this experiment take place? Do you know the place? Shekhar says yes, I know the place. Sunanda says Kinnari, do one thing, we are going to search for Naren. Stay here and be alert, if Naren comes here or calls here then contact us immediately, ok? Sunanda, Shirish, Rushali and Shekhar leave.

Outside

Naren and Ankita are walking outside in the deserted jungle. Naren tells Ankita to hold his hand tightly. They keep walking, Ankita says sir, I'm sure we've gone the wrong way, do you not think so? Naren says no I think we're going the right way, it's getting more green here so that means water is nearby and if there's water, we can tell which way the road is. Naren tells Ankita to be careful where the water is. Naren and Ankita keep walking, until eventually Ankita falls into a wet pond. Ankita is very wet, Naren helps her up and says this is a small pond, did you not see? Why did you leave my hand? Ankita says sir why are you laughing? I was holding your hand. Naren says your feet fell, now I will have to hold your feet too. Naren helps Ankita get up, Ankita says sir, I'm feeling cold. Naren picks Ankita up, Ankita says sir what are you doing? Naren says now you won't fall at all. Naren walks while he's carrying Ankita. Ankita says sir what are you doing, please get me down. Naren says I told you I would pick you up. Ankita says sir I will fall. Naren lets Ankita go, and he says Ahana, one minute. Ankita says sir what are you doing? Naren sees a little house in the distance and says someone is here, we can get help from them. Naren walks toward the shelter, Ankita says Naren sir! Naren says Shh! Naren is right by the shelter, he says excuse me! Ankita says Naren sir they must be sleeping. Naren knocks on the door of the shelter. No one answers, Naren opens the door and looks inside. Naren says Ahana, no one is in there. Naren says to Ankita to change her saree. Ankita says sir but how will I take off my saree? I don't have clothes. Naren is about to take his shirt off but Ankita says Naren sir you will feel cold, don't do this. Naren takes his shirt off and tells Ankita to wear the shirt and then change her saree. Naren says I won't let anyone come in, don't worry. Ankita goes inside the shelter. Naren sits down and waits.

In the small shelter

Ankita is in the small shelter, Naren goes and asks her if she's put on the shirt. Ankita says yes I put it on. Naren enters the shelter, Ankita says Naren sir what are you doing? Naren is about to start a fire using some wood, when he starts the fire Ankita yells, sir what are you doing?! You are afraid of fire, what if you get an attack again? Naren says Ahana one minute, when you're with me then I'm not afraid. Ankita says sir, but? Naren says I'm not afraid at all, not even from fire. Naren puts his hand above the fire, Ankita quickly pulls his hand away. Naren says I'm so happy Ahana, I saved you, I'm very happy. Now I don't fear anything but why did you take such a big risk? What if something happened to you? Ankita hugs Naren, Naren hugs her back. Ankita says I'm ready to die for you sir. Naren says don't say that. I got so worried to see you in the fire, I felt like there was a big wall and I had to break it to get to see you, I thought I would lose you and then I thought I can't let this happen, if Ahana does not survive then what will Naren do? I have courage and that's why I got out of the car and then I came to you. Ankita gets hurt, she quickly pulls her face away. Naren says what happened, did my beard hurt you? I'm sorry, I don't know why I didn't shave. I'll do it when I get home, promise. I'm feeling cold. Naren and Ankita put their hands above the fire so they can get warm. Ankita stands up, she's about to walk away but Naren grabs her arm. Ankita looks the other way, she looks shy. Ankita looks back at Naren, she smiles shyly and then runs behind the towel rack. Naren pushes down the towel rack, they're both facing each other. Ankita runs away to the far wall, Naren follows her. Naren kisses Ankita, Ankita goes to sit down. Naren follows her, they both look at each other and hold each other's hand.

Outside

Rushali and Sunanda are outside on the streets, searching for Naren. Shirish is also on the lookout, and Shekhar as well, they all have photos of Naren to show to the other people. None of the people have seen Naren. Rushali is looking very worried, Sunanda is trying to comfort her.

Deshmukh House

Savita and Pia are in the main room. Savita says day after tomorrow is Gudi Padwa and the sad thing is, no one else in the house knows about it except for me because that event is not celebrated here and tomorrow I'm going to cook Marathi food. Pia says aaji I know how to make Marathi food too. Savita says how do you know how to cook Marathi food? Tell me one thing, what do you put in Puran Poli? Pia says yes aaji I know how to make it all. Savita says what are you saying, you know how to make it? So tell me, what ingredients are there to make Puran Poli? Pia says ok listen, to make Puran Poli you need to have Puran first of all. Savita asks, what do you put in it? Pia says chane daal. Pia tells the steps of how to make Puran Poli, Savita says ok, who taught you how to make it? Pia says my aai, she makes it too. And day after tomorrow, I will make everyone's favorite dish. Savita says I know everyone's favorite, you have to make my favorite. Pia says yes I will definitely make it aaji. Savita has to go get Teju, she leaves. Pia thinks to herself, aaji, Gudi Padwa will be celebrated in this house this year, everyone will celebrate it together.

Inside the shelter

It is morning. Ankita and Naren are sleeping in the shelter, Ankita wakes up. Naren is still sleeping, Ankita looks at Naren and smiles. Ankita moves the lipstick that got on his face. Naren opens his eyes. Ankita says Naren sir, there was lipstick on your face. Naren says count how many lipstick marks are on my face. Ankita says, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. Naren says that's it? 8?

Deshmukh House

Pia and Pari are in the room. Pia says I want to get everyone together for the family function and if you come then I think everyone will be convinced, please, you'll help me right? Pari stands up and says why would I help you? Who are you, I don't listen to anyone in my life, I just do what I want to do, ok? And I have no interest in this celebration, my work is more important to me and my career. And what do you want to do by celebrating and get everyone together? No one supports you through your life. I was little when my dad left me, and all the other relations. Anyway just please leave me alone, ok? Pari is about to go when Pia grabs her and says I won't leave you alone. Tell me what is your problem! I want to know, what kind of problem is it? Pari takes her hand away and says Priya just leave me alone, I don't want to talk at all. Just go away! Pia says I won't go, you want to fight then fight. If you want to yell then yell, I won't go anywhere until you don't tell me what your problem is.

Karmarkar House

Kinnari Is sitting down in the main room. She gets up when she sees Rushali, Shirish and Sunanda coming in the house. Kinnari says Attu, Mom, Dad, is everything ok? Did you guys find out about Naren dada? Sunanda says we didn't find out anything at all. I don't understand, Shirish what do we do? Shirish says I don't think there is any use in waiting, we looked for him the whole night, I think I'm going to call the police. Shirish is about to call the police when Shekhar walks in the house and says you're right. Shekhar says we should inform the police, Ankita is not picking up her phone. Shirish says this means that you didn't find out anything either? Oh God. Rushali says Shirish, we have to do something. Rushali sees Ankita coming in the house. Ankita stops at the entrance, everyone looks to see Ankita. Rushali walks over to Ankita and says how could you take my son?! Where is Naren?! You know, we were searching for him all night on the streets! Where is he?! Naren comes in and he says Mom one minute please. No one will scold Ahana, this is not Ahana's fault. Our car's fuel ran out and we didn't have our phone with us either, we had no way to get in contact. Sunanda smiles, Naren says and then we lost our way, we went into the jungle and there was a cottage where we spent the night. Rushali says what? Naren says but we are fine, nothing happened, I just got a bit dirty, I'll freshen up. Ok Ahana? Naren leaves to freshen up.

Karmarkar House

Sunanda says to Ankita, thank you. Due to you, Naren has been cured. And now I can say that you deserve to be the daughter in law of the Karmarkar Family. Sunanda looks at Rushali, Rushali looks annoyed. Sunanda says God Bless. Sunanda leaves the room. Shirish says Ankita. You need a lot of courage for what you did, and you showed that courage. You did not worry about your life and took such a big risk. Today I have to admit that there is no better girl for Naren then you. Rushali interrupts, Shirish! Shirish looks at Rushali, Rushali says shall we go? Shirish nods his head, Rushali leaves. Shirish says to Ankita, God Bless, and he leaves. Kinnari angrily walks out of the room. Ankita is about to leave the room, Shekhar says Ankita I know Naren is not fully cured but he is cured enough that he can live a normal life. He might think of you as Ahana but in his eyes, there is only love for you. Ankita you did something that no one else would be able to do. Ankita says thank you Shekhar. Shekhar says ok, and he leaves. Ankita smiles.

Precap: There is no precap, Naren says to the viewers, you know, Ahana and I met in London for the first time, then we met in India, the place changed but the love remained. Your relationship is the same with us, the time will change but the love will remain. So don't forget on 15th April, Pavitra Rishta will air at 6:30 pm in the evening and I'm sure you guys will have to fulfill the relationship, right?

Enjoy!😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
thank u for the beautiful update...
picture7
picture6