Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Music_Junkie

Hi nandu.How are you??

Check this one Nandu from RVCE. the girls energy at top gear in the beginning and i liked it. The rest is a meh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bswpxx77PCQ 

hmmm

ohh sorry .. am doing fine.. how are you..
Edited by Nan08 - 10 years ago
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mohit Sehgal quits Qubool Hai!

Mohit Sehgal, the much loved Haider of Zee TV's popular show Qubool Hai, has decided to quit the show because he wasn't ready to continue post the leap.

The storyline of Four Lions' popular show Qubool Hai on Zee TV is all set to take a giant leap of 20 years which is resulting in some of the big names bidding adieu to the show.

Well as reported earlier RaQesh Vashisth who plays Asad in the show has put down his papers and has quit the show as he is not willing to play a father post the leap. Also  there was news doing the rounds for quite some time that many actors would quit the show owing to the leap. One of the actors to give an official confirmation is Mohit Sehgal who has decided to quit the show after he has been asked to play a father post leap in the show. 

Mohit it seemed was quite reluctant to play the role of a father post the leap so now he is finally bidding adieu to the show.

When contacted Mohit, he confirmed the news saying, "I have been asked whether I am Okay playing a father on-screen or not to which I denied. I am not interested in continuing post the leap as I am more interested in doing what I am doing right now so I have decided to quit the show." 

Thanking his fans for all the love and support, he added, "Whatever blessings I have got from them till now, I just wish that they will keep blessing me like that and they will keep wishing good luck for me. Hopefully I will soon come up with a good show. Thanks to everyone and whoever has liked my work." 

We wish you all the best for your future endeavors Mohit! Keep watching this space for more updates. 

Anwesha Kamal

More actors quitting QH? What is happening there?

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
omg that Simmi's husband [YHM] is a cheapster😲
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shri_BaSo

Adi, Nandu, 

Are you both enjoying the end episodes of JLZ?

watching irregularly only😛
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
mere bachon... i hv written my first small OS on Karna
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3968542
😳 if u want to read anytime
Nan08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adithyan

omg that Simmi's husband [YHM] is a cheapster😲

haan ðŸ¤¢
Nan08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: temperance12

Mohit Sehgal quits Qubool Hai!

Mohit Sehgal, the much loved Haider of Zee TV's popular show Qubool Hai, has decided to quit the show because he wasn't ready to continue post the leap.

The storyline of Four Lions' popular show Qubool Hai on Zee TV is all set to take a giant leap of 20 years which is resulting in some of the big names bidding adieu to the show.

Well as reported earlier RaQesh Vashisth who plays Asad in the show has put down his papers and has quit the show as he is not willing to play a father post the leap. Also  there was news doing the rounds for quite some time that many actors would quit the show owing to the leap. One of the actors to give an official confirmation is Mohit Sehgal who has decided to quit the show after he has been asked to play a father post leap in the show. 

Mohit it seemed was quite reluctant to play the role of a father post the leap so now he is finally bidding adieu to the show.

When contacted Mohit, he confirmed the news saying, "I have been asked whether I am Okay playing a father on-screen or not to which I denied. I am not interested in continuing post the leap as I am more interested in doing what I am doing right now so I have decided to quit the show." 

Thanking his fans for all the love and support, he added, "Whatever blessings I have got from them till now, I just wish that they will keep blessing me like that and they will keep wishing good luck for me. Hopefully I will soon come up with a good show. Thanks to everyone and whoever has liked my work." 

We wish you all the best for your future endeavors Mohit! Keep watching this space for more updates. 

Anwesha Kamal

More actors quitting QH? What is happening there?

haan just read so who all are remaining in this show then  ðŸ˜†
Nan08 thumbnail
achaa good night/day whoever around ðŸ¤—

have a happy weekend!!!
Nan08 thumbnail
by the way why is that gunjan sooo stuck up on going to kanneda 
temperance12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail