RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .navs.

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Originally posted by love09

Wel now it shows tht dv doesn't want kids anytime soon ... Ab Kia hoga .. I mean Saachi so worried about her age and dv doesn't want kids . Until he doesn't enjoy his life ... Bechare Saachi .. What happened to tht dv when he wanted cheeni meni...

Mujhe jatka laga...i thought dv will be happy LOL Wink sachi is 34 n dv is 27 n he wants kids after he turns 30 Confused as many ppl said let them njoy their life... bt waiting 4 3 more years is long period considering sachi's age Smile

Arre jhatka kyun laga? I was expecting exactly the same response from DV. I would have got a jhatka if he would have agreed to have kids. Apart from everyhting else he said I dont think DV is ready to share Saachi's attention with someone else...even if that someone else is their child. Knowing Saachi she will probably ignore him even more. LOL

dunno yaar..I was expecting in different way like dv will be happy n will tease her for saying so Wink LOL
@bold-lol...true...may be dv is thinking frm this point also LOL Wink

No yaar! DV is not in a age when people(mostly men) are ready for a child. Once they cross 30...see their friends becoming fathers even they start wanting to have kids. DV probably isnt realizing this...that it might be too late when he is mentally ready. Thats why I feel they must both work out a compromise...give each other some time and then plan kids sooner than DV wants unless Saachi is already pregnant. Wink
Knowing Saachi...DV needs to think of himself and ensure her attention is not diverted. LOL

Edited by RockChicGirl - 29 March 2014 at 1:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenPhillipskunalthebestEksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dv doesn't want kids now (Page 2)" in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.navs.

Goldie

.navs.

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Knowing Saachi...DV needs to think of himself and ensure her attention is not diverted. LOL

well said!! LOL ye husbands bhi na...complicated h samjna LOL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love09Eksie

love09

IF-Dazzler

love09

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 1:18am | IP Logged

exactlyyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.navs.

divine_16

Goldie

divine_16

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 1:40am | IP Logged
When DV said, that he doesn't want kids so soon.I was taken aback for a second.But when he explained the reason ,I realized that he was not wrong,if I see from his perspective.He is just married and is enjoying this new life and with kids it will be a different world altogether..with more responsibilities.Every beautiful phase of life needs to be enjoyed..that's what he wants to do.But for Sanchi the age is not on her side...so her eagerness to have kids.But yes...3- 4 yrs is a long wait for Sanchi,as she will turn 37,and more complications in pregnancy will arise.
But have to agree... most men r not ready to start their family ...just after marriage.But when they have their kids ,they r the best parent .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Plusq8BenPhillipsRockChicGirlEksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I was so happy to see how the CV's have started on this particular track... 

DV's stand is justified if you look at it from his perspective... Likewise, Saachi is right too. This has been the beauty of the show... how both sides are right in their own perspectives and they find a middle path! That's how real marriages are... or should be! 

I'm loving this!!! Hats off to the CV's...! And now that they have some more time... they can deal with the situation in a sensitive manner and with the time it deserves! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaatriBenPhillipsRockChicGirl

Raatri

Raatri

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
...so cheeni-meeni are on hold..Smile...both are right. ...saachi ko over-age ki fikr hain...dv...ko under-age ki fikr hain ..that shows...to become parents u have to be mentally prepared...then only u can give 100%  of self to the children...i like it...Clap...(.same thing i tell to my married frnds too...think abt child when u are actually prepared mentally) ...this track is going beautifully...hope...they dont mess  up bcoz of short  time...they can continue  ...and end with it...on a nice note...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Plusq8BenPhillips

aparna37

Goldie

aparna37

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged

nava, neekelathelusu  husbands gurinchiLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.navs.

love09

IF-Dazzler

love09

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eksie

I was so happy to see how the CV's have started on this particular track...

DV's stand is justified if you look at it from his perspective... Likewise, Saachi is right too. This has been the beauty of the show... how both sides are right in their own perspectives and they find a middle path! That's how real marriages are... or should be!

I'm loving this!!! Hats off to the CV's...! And now that they have some more time... they can deal with the situation in a sensitive manner and with the time it deserves!
well said

Post Reply New Post

Go to top