Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

love09

IF-Dazzler

love09

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
We'll now it shows tht dv doesn't want kids anytime soon ... Ab Kia hoga .. I mean Saachi so worried about her age and dv doesn't want kids . Until he doesn't enjoy his life ... Bechare Saachi .. What happened to tht dv when he wanted cheeni meni...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zanetaPlusq8.TomJerry.ak75Eksie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dv doesn't want kids now" in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keershri

keershri

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I think that is justified from DV's perspective. He is too young to have kids right now.. 
Point to be noted MyLord is that agar DV pehli baar mein hi maan jayega toh story more interesting and masaledaar kaise hogi Cool

And to be honest I would not want to see the kids so early in the show if it was on its normal course but right now we all are uncertain about JLZ's future so don't know really what pace the story should go on.

Edited by keershri - 28 March 2014 at 2:02pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RadzyzanetaJyoti410Plusq8BenPhillips.TomJerry.nanetaRockChicGirlEksie

love09

IF-Dazzler

love09

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by keershri

I think that is justified from DV's perspective. He is too young to have kids right now..
Point to be noted MyLord is that agar DV pehli baar mein hi maan jayega toh story more interesting and masaledaar kaise hogiCool

And to be honest I would not want to see the kids so early in the show if it was on its normal course but right now we all are uncertain about JLZ's future so don't know really what pace the story should go on.

I agree with your point .. I think it's to ealry to have kids I know ... They should enjoy their marriage for a while then think about kids

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadzyzanetakeershriEksie

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by keershri

Point to be noted MyLord is that agar DV pehli baar mein hi maan jayega toh story more interesting and masaledaar kaise hogi Cool

Yes DV is right from his perspective. None of his friends are even married...and there Saachi is already discussing kids. Plus a couple needs to give each other time before kids come into the picture as once they have a baby they will have to mould their lives according to the child's needs. Actually both are right from their own perspectives. While time may run out for Saachi...DV sees no point in having kids till he is ready. Saachi herself wants kids because she feels pressurized after hearing what the doctor had to say. Otherwise she wasnt thinking of kids either.
Anyways it looks like DV is aware of issues associated with late pregnancies and is prepared to face them along with Saachi when time comes. They must both work out a compromise for now. From the show's perspective I think they must have a little leap towards the last episodes and show DV and Saachi with their kids.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zanetaPlusq8BenPhillips.TomJerry.Eksie

.TomJerry.

Goldie

.TomJerry.

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love09

Wel now it shows tht dv doesn't want kids anytime soon ... Ab Kia hoga .. I mean Saachi so worried about her age and dv doesn't want kids . Until he doesn't enjoy his life ... Bechare Saachi .. What happened to tht dv when he wanted cheeni meni...

Mujhe jatka laga...i thought dv will be happy LOL Wink sachi is 34 n dv is 27 n he wants kids after he turns 30 Confused as many ppl said let them njoy their life... bt waiting 4 3 more years is long period considering sachi's age Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaatriEksie

Indomitable

IF-Dazzler

Indomitable

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Yep DV's stand in his position is correct, let 's see what CV's have planned for us. And don't worry pals JLZ is not going any where at least in near future. All JLZ family are striving hard to make JLZ sustain for long run. And we wud definitely win with all ur support.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RaatriBenPhillipsEksie

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .navs.

Wel now it shows tht dv doesn't want kids anytime soon ... Ab Kia hoga .. I mean Saachi so worried about her age and dv doesn't want kids . Until he doesn't enjoy his life ... Bechare Saachi .. What happened to tht dv when he wanted cheeni meni...

Mujhe jatka laga...i thought dv will be happy LOL Wink sachi is 34 n dv is 27 n he wants kids after he turns 30 Confused as many ppl said let them njoy their life... bt waiting 4 3 more years is long period considering sachi's age Smile

Arre jhatka kyun laga? I was expecting exactly the same response from DV. I would have got a jhatka if he would have agreed to have kids. Apart from everyhting else he said I dont think DV is ready to share Saachi's attention with someone else...even if that someone else is their child. Knowing Saachi she will probably ignore him even more. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RaatriBenPhillips.TomJerry.Eksie

.TomJerry.

Goldie

.TomJerry.

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Originally posted by .navs.

Arre jhatka kyun laga? I was expecting exactly the same response from DV. I would have got a jhatka if he would have agreed to have kids. Apart from everyhting else he said I dont think DV is ready to share Saachi's attention with someone else...even if that someone else is their child. Knowing Saachi she will probably ignore him even more. LOL

dunno yaar..I was expecting in different way like dv will be happy n will tease her for saying so Wink LOL
@bold-lol...true...may be dv is thinking frm this point also LOL Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raatrirasiya.Eksie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top