Paridhi to meet Ekta to sort out problems

Posted: 10 years ago
According to the Mid day Sun.

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/jodha-akbar-actress-paridhi-sharma-to-meet-ekta-kapoor/15189050
Edited by Donjas - 10 years ago
how come there is no mention of the so called sexual harassment...god...these ppl r useless.
Okay Mid Day! I can trust this now!!!!!! Yippieee!!!   I pray, this meeting brings back the happiness back!! 👍🏼
okie...Ekta is good in pep talks...
TFS
Hope all goes well
Oh my!
I never knew it was true n issue so grave!

@ aanchal_c, sexual harrassment????
Lord! What u saying?
She would have directly filed a complaint in such scenario, z my guess!
Wonder if Rajat z taking sides or just being nuetral.
Originally posted by Donjas

http://www.mid-day.com/articles/jodha-akbar-actress-paridhi-sharma-to-meet-ekta-kapoor/15189050

Thnx a lot for sharing...!!...Many theories put to rest..!!!!..
So there WERE problems..!!!.. Wasn't a speculation...

The article says----->>>

'Jodha Akbar' actress Paridhi Sharma will be meeting producer Ekta Kapoor to sort out her issues with the show's director Santram Verma.

The actress apparently gets called early morning and she is made to sit idle throughout the day as her shots are taken only late in the night.

She apparently feels that Rajat Tokas (who essays Akbar) and the director bond well, so he gets preferential treatment. Add to that the fact that Paridhi and Rajat don't really like each other.

Originally posted by Donjas

TFS

Mid-day is very well known and if they have published means there is truth to the stories about trouble on sets and problems between PS & the director.

I don't get why this kid glove treatment to the director cos whenever there has been an issue about JA sets trouble his names comes up!

All the news can't be media cooked right?
Originally posted by history_geek

Thnx a lot for sharing...!!...Many theories put to rest..!!!!..
So there WERE problems..!!!.. Wasn't a speculation...

The article says----->>>

'Jodha Akbar' actress Paridhi Sharma will be meeting producer Ekta Kapoor to sort out her issues with the show's director Santram Verma.

The actress apparently gets called early morning and she is made to sit idle throughout the day as her shots are taken only late in the night.

She apparently feels that Rajat Tokas (who essays Akbar) and the director bond well, so he gets preferential treatment. Add to that the fact that Paridhi and Rajat don't really like each other.

ya there were problems that paridhi herself stated that...we were thinking that zee and ekta must have solved them by now,but apparantly now she will be meeting ekta...i just hope ekta takes her seriously and takes action bcoz if 90 ppl walked out before then ekta needs to realise that paridhi's issues must be genuine.
Originally posted by MaddyO

TFS

Mid-day is very well known and if they have published means there is truth to the stories about trouble on sets and problems between PS & the director.

I don't get why this kid glove treatment to the director cos whenever there has been an issue about JA sets trouble his names comes up!

All the news can't be media cooked right?

agree this director is jinxed what if pari agrees now but ltr problem again come thet need to do something abt santram otherwise the day is not far when show will face more trouble coz of this guy