Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

DV has become really serious (Page 2)

sree96 Groupbie
sree96
sree96

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged

Yes, as Saachi said they really compliment each other. I quite like the serious DV. Now that he is married and has the additional responsibility of running the business, he can't be playful. The way he tackled Sunil was good too.

Anway's expression was worth watching when Neena ridiculed suprna. Well done Mrs Neena Goel.  Iam waiting for the day when DV finds out about Aadu's ill treatment  at Goel mansion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirl

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divine_16

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Originally posted by divine_16

I also think that there is change in DV's attitude.The bindaas...fun loving guy has become a lot more serious.His double meaning dialogues and smart and tricky ways of answering ppl has gone for a toss, somehow.Today when Anway taunted DV ,I thought DV will give an apt reply .But to my surprise Sanchi replied back.May be it is to show, both of them standing for each other ,when required.Y'day DV replied to Suparna's taunts and now Sanchi did the same with Anway.But anyways, I love this aspect of SaRuv.And may be DV is now getting to know well about his family members,their traits ...how fake they r.Earlier he used to think they r broad-minded and cool and now his notion is gradually being crushed...so that may be causing his change in attitude.And now he is dealing with many family problems and trying to solve them...be it Prachi or his sister,Esha.Upaar se business ka pressure.So,handling quiet a bit of stuff ,simultaneously. But hope he gets back to Panchgani...there we can see DV in his original avtaarBig smile.

I think thats what they intended to show...that they both are standing up for each other now. In a way I am glad she stood up for DV as this shows she has become more and more comfortable among the Goels and knows how to handle them by herself.
DV is though yet to know why Saachi shifted Adu out of the Goel's mansion. I hope he finds out soon. Anvay and Suparna...DV already knows but I would want to see his reaction on knowing his father too was behind it. Also it will be good if DV finds out that Anky stole the money and Suparna planted it. Bade ghar ki betiyon ki izzat chali jayegi.
Yeah...Sanchi has become more vocal and assertive and is making her views come, well across the family members.Actually she has been pushed to the edge...has tolerated enough of nonsense,now she is absolutely not ready to hear any more.Moreover, she knows that DV is on her side to support her.
I want DV to know each and every thing about Anky,Suparna and his dad.Besides the stealing of money , I also want him to know about Anky's pulling off the wire ...this will totally rip  the goody goody mask of Anky, before DV.If all these he comes to know...I can expect a tremendous out burst from DV.

I hope Saachi and DV also know that Yash was behind Saachi's financial troubles. Though in a way he did them a favor as without those troubles DV would have never found out that Saachi never used that 25cr cheque.
RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree96

Yes, as Saachi said they really compliment each other. I quite like the serious DV. Now that he is married and has the additional responsibility of running the business, he can't be playful. The way he tackled Sunil was good too.

Anway's expression was worth watching when Neena ridiculed suprna. Well done Mrs Neena Goel.  Iam waiting for the day when DV finds out about Aadu's ill treatment  at Goel mansion.

I think Neena did the right thing. Anvay has been targetting Saachi and DV too continuously for being a supportive husband. No couple would want a third party to comment on them. So while Anvay has been mocking them it was high time someone reminded him how shallow his wife is. Saachi has the capacity to work with the men in their family. While the same cant be said about his wife. So Anvay cant even dream of having his wife join him at his workplace.
aparna37 Goldie
aparna37
aparna37

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
yaar, I like every roop of DV, be it Panchgani roop or Mumbai roop !! Sometimes we hv to see him serious also, afterall he is also a normal humanbeing !!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheeluneelu

Go to top