Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Today during the episode with Dilz around I realized that DV's character has undergone a sea change on the surface from his Panchgani days. The ever smiling DV looks too serious-duniya ke bojh ka maara. LOLHis face fell when Anvay said that Saachi did a better job than him with the presentation. Then Saachi had to respond to Anvay. Earlier he would get excited if he got to eat something Saachi cooked. Today he hardly reacted. It seemed that around his in-laws he is on his best behavior...probably didnt like Anvay taunting Saachi and him in front of Prachi and Dilz but didnt react so that a scene is avoided. I think the guy needs some Panchgani air and Aaji-Nani's laad-pyaar before its too late.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jay55fairy11Looolakshmi1975RaatriPlusq8keershriRadzyzaneta.TomJerry.Indomitableak75

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DV has become really serious" in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keershri

keershri

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I agree... looks like DV is in his original form, style & attitude in Panchgani. Mumbai DV is not very reliable Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaneta

sheeluneelu

sheeluneelu

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I also like panchgani wala DV :) yesdy i saw few old epis. Panchgani ka atmspre hi alag tha woh baat mumbai k epi mein nhi h

zaneta

keershri

keershri

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Yes agreed... either it is Panchgani/Mumbai effect or old writing/direction and new writing/direction effect  not sure... I guess it is more of the latter.

love09

IF-Dazzler

love09

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I like the way tht he is being serious now .. He knows his responsibilities .. Good ..

divine_16

Goldie

divine_16

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I also think that there is change in DV's attitude.The bindaas...fun loving guy has become a lot more serious.His double meaning dialogues and smart and tricky ways of answering ppl has gone for a toss, somehow.Today when Anway taunted DV ,I thought DV will give an apt reply .But to my surprise Sanchi replied back.May be it is to show, both of them standing for each other ,when required.Y'day DV replied to Suparna's taunts and now Sanchi did the same with Anway.But anyways, I love this aspect of SaRuv.And may be DV is now getting to know well about his family members,their traits ...how fake they r.Earlier he used to think they r broad-minded and cool and now his notion is gradually being crushed...so that may be causing his change in attitude.And now he is dealing with many family problems and trying to solve them...be it Prachi or his sister,Esha.Upaar se business ka pressure.So,handling quiet a bit of stuff ,simultaneously. But hope he gets back to Panchgani...there we can see DV in his original avtaarBig smile.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanetaRockChicGirl

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divine_16

I also think that there is change in DV's attitude.The bindaas...fun loving guy has become a lot more serious.His double meaning dialogues and smart and tricky ways of answering ppl has gone for a toss, somehow.Today when Anway taunted DV ,I thought DV will give an apt reply .But to my surprise Sanchi replied back.May be it is to show, both of them standing for each other ,when required.Y'day DV replied to Suparna's taunts and now Sanchi did the same with Anway.But anyways, I love this aspect of SaRuv.And may be DV is now getting to know well about his family members,their traits ...how fake they r.Earlier he used to think they r broad-minded and cool and now his notion is gradually being crushed...so that may be causing his change in attitude.And now he is dealing with many family problems and trying to solve them...be it Prachi or his sister,Esha.Upaar se business ka pressure.So,handling quiet a bit of stuff ,simultaneously. But hope he gets back to Panchgani...there we can see DV in his original avtaarBig smile.

I think thats what they intended to show...that they both are standing up for each other now. In a way I am glad she stood up for DV as this shows she has become more and more comfortable among the Goels and knows how to handle them by herself.
DV is though yet to know why Saachi shifted Adu out of the Goel's mansion. I hope he finds out soon. Anvay and Suparna...DV already knows but I would want to see his reaction on knowing his father too was behind it. Also it will be good if DV finds out that Anky stole the money and Suparna planted it. Bade ghar ki betiyon ki izzat chali jayegi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fairy11divine_16

divine_16

Goldie

divine_16

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Originally posted by divine_16

I think thats what they intended to show...that they both are standing up for each other now. In a way I am glad she stood up for DV as this shows she has become more and more comfortable among the Goels and knows how to handle them by herself.
DV is though yet to know why Saachi shifted Adu out of the Goel's mansion. I hope he finds out soon. Anvay and Suparna...DV already knows but I would want to see his reaction on knowing his father too was behind it. Also it will be good if DV finds out that Anky stole the money and Suparna planted it. Bade ghar ki betiyon ki izzat chali jayegi.
Yeah...Sanchi has become more vocal and assertive and is making her views come, well across the family members.Actually she has been pushed to the edge...has tolerated enough of nonsense,now she is absolutely not ready to hear any more.Moreover, she knows that DV is on her side to support her.
I want DV to know each and every thing about Anky,Suparna and his dad.Besides the stealing of money , I also want him to know about Anky's pulling off the wire ...this will totally rip  the goody goody mask of Anky, before DV.If all these he comes to know...I can expect a tremendous out burst from DV.

fairy11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top