Page 1 of 156

Page 1
Page   of 156
Page 2 Page 156

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Ruku is putting lep on body and dasees ask how was the night with Jallu...and ruku tells them that Jallu was very happy with her and didn't want to spend night with her and left her room early morning so as not to disturb her...Ruku says now she is going to tell this nes to Jo...

Jo is doing Arti and Moti comes and Jo asks Moti to keep quite as Jallu is sleeping and Moti teases Jo...suddenly Ruku comes and taunts Jo that now she has both her harem and Jallu...and then she sees Jallu sleeping there...

Jallu gets up and having a head ache...Jo offers him a glass of water...Jallu is surprised to find himself in Jo's hojra...Jo asks him what he wanted to ask her last night and Jallu is in a fix whether he should ask her or not...Then he takes bath and Ruku come and asks him how could he go to Jo's hojra ? Jallu tells her he went there to ask some questions but Jo is not important to him...I didnot like his dialogue...DeadDead

It is Hoshiyar's birthday and he is crying that he was born as Khwaja shera...Jo consoles him and gifts him her Kangan...and blesses him...Jo says he should respect his life...Hosh is touched...

Ruku is complaining that too much has been spended and blaming Jo...Suddenly Jo comes and tells Ruku that she wants to celebrate Hoshiyar's birthday...Ruku starts laughing...Ruku refuses...Jo says she will spend the money...MA  says ppl will laugh at her and Jo says she will take permission from Jallu...Ruku starts laughing...and blurts that Jo is meeting soome guy and MA should not stop her so that one day JJ falls apart...

JAllu you let us down...Thumbs DownThumbs Down...How disgusting Jallu...DeadDead

suja is taking Jo's picture to Jo's hojra and SD comes and gets angry and says that put the pic in his room...suddenly Jallu comes and SD changes the topic and says that BB made this pic and asks Suja to put it in Jallu's hojra...

Jallu is staring at Jo's pic and jodha is announced ...he covers the pic and asks Jo why she has come...When Jo tells him the reason he starts shouting at her...Dead;

DeadPrecap is a big let down again...

Edited by elasingh - 28 March 2014 at 10:53am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110Jeevitha.PswepaShobhit117Jodha_Akbar_Luvhema042...Ruhi77...KDR81Ambika.gdeepa911aditeeparijat83vijisridharkatanaann2012akdhaRandeepfanbanuprasahistory_geekfatma201-Khush-RuchaMulayRak014rpeezMahiiideejagicjs369knumnum111192Pals2411indudolaiMaddyOshahbhavini...Tanu....ProudBarunian.Akdhaparijatluvskanda12preetgurtichocobrowniessonia_1ParijatrocksILTHBEBBamonforeverAkanksha_33Madhuri53rima4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "edited" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

history_geek

IF-Dazzler

history_geek

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Episode was a MIX..!!..

Don't know what the precap is all about...!!!!...
Seems something...Planned by MA now..Confused...

BTW, I am NOT believing NOW what they have shown in precap about Jalal talking to Ruqs.
I will wait and see to conclude.!!.

What i want to share is something interesting...!!!!..LOL
This pertains to the debate in forum about who is wrong Jalal or Jodha in the current fiasco..

So, i had a cousin bro visiting my place today with his NEWLY wedded wife.Smile
They were told the reasons about why and what is Jodha hiding from Jalal and Why is Jalal
NOT asking to Jodha DESPITE having so many oppurtunites..Wink

Here are their answers::

Bro said -> Jalal is right...In his opinion...B'Coz Jalal does NOT knows the reasons...

His wife said--> No..Jodha is TOTALLY right.. She does not know WHY Jalal is angry with her.. She is NOW asking the reason ALSO to jalal still Jalal is NOT telling the reasons...

Conclusion:
Debate is ON...Will update on Monday...But, it seems NOW the debate between my bro and his wife will not stop SOON...LOLConfusedStern Smile

Moral --> Even in the end of episode today the CV's gave us the impression that BOTH were correct at their places...

My opinion --> Both are victims of circumstances..!!..

Edited by history_geek - 28 March 2014 at 9:22am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaswepaloveasadthe_RijJas2204AkDha_Fanlajniamina1Rasika29NikkiReedRadhikaS0katanaakdhaann2012AntaresVegaRandeepfanmishtidoishivenismithasrkadianasrfatma201Sandhya.ArpeezPals2411indudolaiMaddyO...Tanu...deejagicjs369elasinghtamy267.ProudBarunian.chocobrowniessonia_1ParijatrocksMadhuri53Mallika-E-Bhais

katana

Goldie

katana

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Yes.  Precap is Unhappy.  At least next week the story should progress.  It's better Jodha leave for Amer / jungle instead of facing insult from pagalkhana.  
This whole week - boring episodes with negative news around.  This portrait will play a major role in the absence of Jodha.  We can see Jalal become devadas in front of this portrait.

Edited by katana - 28 March 2014 at 9:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AkDha_FancosmosandmeMaddyO111192indudolaielasingh

adianasr

IF-Dazzler

adianasr

Originally posted by history_geek

res

i will share something interesting ...wait...Wink

Unfair!!! Abhay You always do this!!!!!AngryWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijisridharhistory_geekelasingh

PupCat

IF-Rockerz

PupCat

What is precap? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Jallu told everything to rukkuThumbs Down
Jodha need different kind of jashan's all the time...hoshiyar's birthday...daan to kani hi theeCry
Like sister like brother "aihsaan faramosh"Angry

Edited by 111192 - 28 March 2014 at 9:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elasinghsonia_1

cosmosandme

Goldie

cosmosandme

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
what's precap??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

elasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

elasingh

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katana

Yes.  Precap is Unhappy.  At least next week the story should progress.  It's better Jodha leave for Amer / jungle instead of facing insult from pagalkhana.  
Jalal let us down big way and no matter what words he uses his actions tell us that he doesn't trust Jodha...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

katanasweetystubborndeejagisonia_1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top