Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Kalluchirpy

much needed post lashy...amongst all negative ones...thnx 4 it...

I could relate today's epi to old JA dayss...it would have been more awesome if Jalal would have hold Jo by shoulders and repeated those words while she asked permission for hoshiyaar's bday...tht would hav burnt my tv screen...nways hope they give it in d next week...

thanksss so much...
Yes if we want passion in the serial there will have to be some nok jhok dome anger some annoyance...this is the only way it seems to come about...
I liked all scenes today 😳
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lashy

adi...it looked like sujamals tent arra...
Remember her last convo with ruqs about How they wanted to make it look like jo was meeting him again...me thinks MA is cooking up something like that...maybe putting Jos personal stuff in the tent?

Nahi Shraddha that wont wash since TE knows Jodha has not gone on her nocturnal visits since the night he found her with Rahim telling stories and if a man in the disguise of KS being in harem comes out, along with Jodha even MA's head will roll - yeh kuch aur ki kahani hai - and both MA and Ruqs are under the misimpression that Jodha is still meeting Sujamal - so the Aziza route makes more sense to me.
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Janvie--

No Shraddha di...You are not the only one hereπŸ˜›From yesterday's epi,watching the Akdha scenes I'm feeling that the old Beginning waala heat and passion is back again between them. ❀️ 😳But The Pari quitting news is just annoying the hell out of me...😑 πŸ˜” 😭

Mujhe bhi old waalaa feel aayaa 😳
and ps ka news tab tak nahi discuss karna chahthi till something concrete is announced 😭
staker123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanx shraddha di ur post is the only positive post that I have seen tonight
kudoos to youπŸ‘
DearZindagi12 thumbnail

πŸ€— see till we are there we cannot say anything.. I have a feeling media are dragging every possible name into this... PS will be back...
now, my faith in RT is actually a bit restored after seeing what PS is going through.. 

yeah lashy..may be its common for them..but its new to me...first time i am addicted to a daily soap...n to this forum...so wen i come across these kind of articles its making me go mad...even we knew pari wont leave the show..coz its zee's top show...n they wont let go pari leave this show easliy.. they had a bitter experience wen ksg left qubool hai..now the show is heading no whr but to pull off... n even madhu bala also had the same prob... just hope they fire santa... we are tired with these articles n rumours...
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Why everyone is thinking that I m talking about him. This is not Ben track and bechara is in to much pain. I don't have any problem with him this time.
I was talking about the white witch. What was she doing with a gair mard πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

sollie kaan pakadke πŸ˜†
ok...adi is having some theory about MAs night meet...lets see if thats the one πŸ˜›
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gem12

yeah lashy..may be its common for them..but its new to me...first time i am addicted to a daily soap...n to this forum...so wen i come across these kind of articles its making me go mad...even we knew pari wont leave the show..coz its zee's top show...n they wont let go pari leave this show easliy.. they had a bitter experience wen ksg left qubool hai..now the show is heading no whr but to pull off... n even madhu bala also had the same prob... just hope they fire santa... we are tired with these articles n rumours...

Awwwe gem i wish i could come there and give you a tight hug now 😭
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

thanksss so much...
Yes if we want passion in the serial there will have to be some nok jhok dome anger some annoyance...this is the only way it seems to come about...
I liked all scenes today 😳

I agree...😳Today I saw their Proper Nokjhok back and it became passionate bcoz of anger...Hope in future They should maintain chota-mota anger between them from one side and Then The Nok-Jhoks will get passionate like this...😳
lashy thumbnail
Thanks neenu...
i wrote this one when i was blissfully unaware of the latest sexual harassment fiasco...
anyway,lets all strive and keep this one thread positive since understandably most are frustrated...
i feel sorry for all my friends here Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
lashy thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Janvie--

I agree...😳Today I saw their Proper Nokjhok back and it became passionate bcoz of anger...Hope in future They should maintain chota-mota anger between them from one side and Then The Nok-Jhoks will get passionate like this...😳

Yes janu...this is what ive come to realize...for sexual tension there needs to ve attraction and anger...
thats why most serials start off with high tension first six months when hero dislikes heroine but is still attracted to her
On a side note...do you read not,just a passionate affair...asked since youd liked nancys and my post 😳 😳