•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Arey yaar! Why do they always show the best scenes the first 5 mins of the show...Damn! i come home from work around that time...sometime i get delayed by 5 or 10 mins ...because of delay in catching trains...always end up missing the best parts...shoot...aaj bhi  missed the fall scene apparently...phew ...kya episode tha...really good...Bravo ! Bravo Sanyu! you really handled sahil well...even Randhir was impressed...and can some one please tell Randhir to cut out the jerk routine...if he likes the girl and needs the girl in his life...he really should stop tossing maggi noddles on her head...really???..what is he 5? ...IT IS NOT A SIGN OF AFFECTION!...And then he wonders why Sanyukta doesnt warm up to him...Today Parth Randhir and Sanyukta team work was amazing...Thank god! Sahil didnt die huh...good...i really hope Sanyukta can fix her Dads problem without Ankit knowing about it...Yaar ab Monday kab aayega...Cant wait! Edited by snehatalk - 10 years ago
LOL.. its the opposite for me. SHQ always airs when im going to school, so im always hoping any and all SanDhir scenes are at the beginning cause sometimes they dont get uploaded fast, and i can't catch the epi before leaving.. ðŸ˜†
hey can u tell me randhir sanyugta result??
Originally posted by mariyakhan2

Yeah Randhir came first and Sanyukta second
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

LOL.. its the opposite for me. SHQ always airs when im going to school, so im always hoping any and all SanDhir scenes are at the beginning cause sometimes they dont get uploaded fast, and i can't catch the epi before leaving.. ðŸ˜†

😆 yeah i know it does get uploaded late...anyways i always have the week ends to catch up on missed scenes
Originally posted by mariyakhan2

Randhir Rank. 1 Sanyukta Rank. 2