TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: moderator1961

This is good, though it does sound like the Government of India doles... peanuts...

hope they extend it atleast till August 2014 by which time Ruslaan would have ended his contract.

Hahaha! GOI doles...even those are better than this. 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Eksie

Congratulations to all JLZ fans... this extension is all thanks to the efforts put in by everyone who have tweeted and messaged Sony for the love of the show. Great going everyone... 👏👏 

2 weeks seems like nothing... but its something. And we've got this extension coz of the efforts put in by everyone. Lets continue with these efforts, and who knows, we might just get a further extension. Am hoping, the show runs until August. If not August, we deserve it until June atleast. 

YAAY!! WE HAVE DONE SOMETHING..
True Ekta...2 weeks seems nothing but it is surely something.For 10 more episodes... we can watch our SaRuv rule and we drooling watching them.Our efforts paid off ,may be little ...but who knows with continuous effort ,Sony may consider our requests and extend it/may shift it to another time slot.Kuch bhi ho sakta hain...let's be positive and play our part...bombard the website and tweet as much as possible.😃

@ Jyoti...thanx for the YIPEEE news.
Edited by divine_16 - 10 years ago
divine_16 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jyoti410

Rumors has it that mein na bhulungee main star wants to quit the show...if that serial is in trouble and goes off air JLZ could get 8pm ...if the cvs dish out excellent episode after episode and TRPs are up who knows JLZ could get a huge extension..keep fingers crossed

Yeah..I heard it also.In SBS they were saying that the actress is getting married soon and she plans to quit the show.And even the TRPs of that show is not at all impressive.If the show goes-ff air and JLZ shifts to that time slot it would be great!But the TRPS have to rise.The story now is going great..it's crisp...no complains or disappointment regarding the script...so hope it continues for some more time.
keershri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divine_16

Yeah..I heard it also.In SBS they were saying that the actress is getting married soon and she plans to quit the show.And even the TRPs of that show is not at all impressive.If the show goes-ff air and JLZ shifts to that time slot it would be great!But the TRPS have to rise.The story now is going great..it's crisp...no complains or disappointment regarding the script...so hope it continues for some more time.

Just saw a few tweets from Aishwarya Sakhuja (MNB) :
Aishwarya sakhuja @ashsakhuja  
Who said I want to quit #mainnaabhuloongi.Get your facts rt ppl.i love my show and only look fwd to every day of my shoot @TellyTalkIndia
Sneha Rajani @SnehaRajani  

@ashsakhuja This is called KUCH BHI ... Hahaha ;)

@SnehaRajani absolutely ridiculous...zabardasti ka syapa

Doesn't look like Ash wants to quit 😔

divine_16 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: keershri

Just saw a few tweets from Aishwarya Sakhuja (MNB) :
Who said I want to quit #mainnaabhuloongi.Get your facts rt ppl.i love my show and only look fwd to every day of my shoot @TellyTalkIndia
Sneha Rajani @SnehaRajani  

@ashsakhuja This is called KUCH BHI ... Hahaha ;)

@SnehaRajani absolutely ridiculous...zabardasti ka syapa

Doesn't look like Ash wants to quit 😔

This media .bhi naa...kuch bhi boltey hain.
Waise...I want her to quit ASAP..so that my fav show gets a huge extension by shifting it to that slot😃
wish5 thumbnail
Yes JLZ got an extension but only for 2 weeks. We want longer extension of JLZ. The show deserves that. We will keep trying to convince the channel. Rest on god.