Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   

Siddharth Shukla| He's Blessed with killer looks AT 93 (Page 7)

onlinebuddy75 IF-Rockerz
onlinebuddy75
onlinebuddy75

Joined: 19 July 2012
Posts: 7945

Posted: 04 April 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet005

Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Hi GA

Is geet around ?

then ask her to go to her FF and update the next chapter...WinkLOL

Rina...LOL
Recently you're behaving too kiddishLOL
I know how tough it is to give two updates a day, so I won't compel GeeWink


Sid rocksStar

thanks sudha to take my side

sid rocks


Pressing DISLIKE button for this...Wink

Will be back in 15 mins

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SudhaS--

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Joined: 20 September 2007
Posts: 28754

Posted: 04 April 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Hello  guys am back with this appreciation of  Siddharth , with a slight mix of Alfred Tennyson's The Brook poem. Its a new attempt and hope you all enjoy it.
 
 
The Brook said,
For men may come and men may go
But I go on for ever.
 
 
 
The Handsome man said,
Out of sight,out of fashion
I never remained for ever.
 
 
The brook said,
I slip, I slide, I gloom, I glance,
   Among my skimming swallows;
           
 

The elegant Man said

              I came ,I saw,I captured, I conquered,
The hearts of million beauties.
 
 We heard them both,
Chatter and chatter, Murmer and linger
Eddying and waning, in and out
 
But only to rise again
 To flow and join, the wide and expanse
 Of brimming river and sea of masses.
 
Hail a new flow, a new course!
For men may come and men may go
But you both stay on forever.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

russhmeSSMagicalParigeet005--SudhaS--

..Cheeku.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Cheeku..
..Cheeku..

Joined: 25 September 2013
Posts: 12346

Posted: 04 April 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Hi olive,Sudha,Rina and gee..
did i miss someone? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SudhaS--

MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Joined: 30 June 2012
Posts: 11388

Posted: 04 April 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
All the Best Radhi Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SudhaS--

MagicalPari IF-Sizzlerz
MagicalPari
MagicalPari

Joined: 30 June 2012
Posts: 11388

Posted: 04 April 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika_kiran

Hi olive,Sudha,Rina and gee..
did i miss someone? 
Mujhe bhul gayi Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SudhaS--

geet005 IF-Sizzlerz
geet005
geet005

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 23744

Posted: 04 April 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by onlinebuddy75

Hi GA

Is geet around ?

then ask her to go to her FF and update the next chapter...WinkLOL

Rina...LOL
Recently you're behaving too kiddishLOL
I know how tough it is to give two updates a day, so I won't compel GeeWink


Sid rocksStar


Sudha you want me to show up on your screen then tell...WinkLOL

I am encouraging Geet to write next update and you ...Ouch

buddy u r giving damke to every one LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SudhaS--

geet005 IF-Sizzlerz
geet005
geet005

Joined: 22 August 2012
Posts: 23744

Posted: 04 April 2014 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika_kiran

Hi olive,Sudha,Rina and gee..
did i miss someone? 

hi radhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SudhaS--

..Cheeku.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Cheeku..
..Cheeku..

Joined: 25 September 2013
Posts: 12346

Posted: 04 April 2014 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OliveWellington

Hello  guys am back with this appreciation of  Siddharth , with a slight mix of Alfred Tennyson's The Brook poem. Its a new attempt and hope you all enjoy it.
 
 
The Brook said,
For men may come and men may go
But I go on for ever.
 
 
 
The Handsome man said,
Out of sight,out of fashion
I never remained for ever.
 
 
The brook said,
I slip, I slide, I gloom, I glance,
   Among my skimming swallows;
           
 

The elegant Man said

              I came ,I saw,I captured, I conquered,
The hearts of million beauties.
 
 We heard them both,
Chatter and chatter, Murmer and linger
Eddying and waning, in and out
 
But only to rise again
 To flow and join, the wide and expanse
 Of brimming river and sea of masses.
 
Hail a new flow, a new course!
For men may come and men may go
But you both stay on forever.
wonderful Olive Clap
I loved it..Embarrassed
keep writing more//Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SudhaS--Illumination

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddharth Shukla|Eyes an ocean in which his dreams are reflected AT 92

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Illumination   Replies: 1196   Views: 19342

Illumination 1196 19342 03 April 2014 at 8:41pm by Mina.DB
Siddharth Shukla|With Greek God looks and drop dead personality AT 91

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Illumination   Replies: 1194   Views: 19985

Illumination 1194 19985 28 March 2014 at 9:06pm by Hemangi5
Siddharth Shukla | Most wanted celebrity | 89 AT

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Illumination   Replies: 1192   Views: 15429

Illumination 1192 15429 15 March 2014 at 1:47am by geet005
Siddharth shukla replaced Siddharth M

Author: StupendousAnGeL   Replies: 8   Views: 2333

StupendousAnGeL 8 2333 22 January 2014 at 5:23am by -Palienigma-
blessed couple shiv anandi

Author: dulali   Replies: 0   Views: 563

dulali 0 563 14 November 2012 at 6:42am by dulali

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index