Mina.14.5 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Girls, picture of today's episode

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hemangi5

the sober and simple look😊

this is one of my most favorite Sid pic...i want to make this pic as my Dp...but this is the Dp of yash...that is why i  had dropped my idea.
Rose7bud thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandita_bVian

OK .Maine socha yeh kisi ka dialogue thaπŸ˜†

This is the dialouge of Anandi part 3 ...πŸ˜†

waise bhi her patidev is wearing the turban of SRS in his marriege...ukil sahab ki paas itne paise bhi nehi hain ke who naye turban kharid sake ...iss liye shale sahab ki turban reclying kar liya...πŸ˜†
May be they made him wore the old turban coz they felt it would bring the much needed trp. .
Rose7bud thumbnail

this is one of my most favorite Sid pic...i want to make this pic as my Dp...but this is the Dp of yash...that is why i  had dropped my idea.

he is looking like a starπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

Originally posted by: Mina.DB

Originally posted by Mina.DB] 

Originally posted by nandita_bVian

Originally posted by Hemangi5

the jhalak days.😊 every week we used to wait and pray with lot of excitement that his performance could be appreciated by the judges.😊

in this pic he is looking just wow...and now a days he is really become a presentable dancer...😳

Yes, agreed  and happy & congo. Sid for becoming good dancerπŸ˜†

infact now a days my mom also telling the same that he have became really a good dancer.😊

Wow, Your mom also used to watch BV with you πŸ˜Š.. 

actually my mom and my elder sister was the regular viewers of BV...and i was just giving company to them...otherwise i have no interest in any other serial of the recent time.
Mina.14.5 thumbnail
 Originally posted by Hemangi5] 
the sober and simple look😊

This picture is also my favourite one😊

Rose7bud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mina.DB

Girls, picture of today's episode

hero kisko dekh raha hai?
Rose7bud thumbnail

actually my mom and my elder sister was the regular viewers of BV...and i was just giving company to them...otherwise i have no interest in any other serial of the recent time.

Nandu i used to watch BV coz of Sid but now i am short of time and i also i don't take that extra effort to watch coz i know Sid is not shown in a meaningful role.

Originally posted by: Hemangi5

This is the dialouge of Anandi part 3 ...πŸ˜†

waise bhi her patidev is wearing the turban of SRS in his marriege...ukil sahab ki paas itne paise bhi nehi hain ke who naye turban kharid sake ...iss liye shale sahab ki turban reclying kar liya...πŸ˜†

May be they made him wore the old turban coz they felt it would bring the much needed trp. .[/QUOTE]
Donot say anything about TRP dear...ansh marriege got 6.2 TRP...and sabra marriege ?????????πŸ˜†

Mina.14.5 thumbnail
 Originally posted by Mina.DB] 

Yes, agreed  and happy & congo. Sid for becoming good dancerπŸ˜†

infact now a days my mom also telling the same that he have became really a good dancer.😊

Wow, Your mom also used to watch BV with you πŸ˜Š.. 

Hmm,,  me also nowadays try to watch BV only and sometimes  used to drop also, πŸ˜Š