Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Very beautiful post Hina Di, with mesmerising Ashni and their caps. ❤️

Loved all the pics posted by every one. One year has passed, and still the forum rocks. 👏 Hope to get the season 2 back soon.
👏

Thank you very much Swati!!! 🤗  😉    Yes, their magic still lives here & in our hearts!!! ❤️

The year has passed, but we still keep IF, YT, and Twitter alive for our one & only KTLK, while pining for KTLK S2!! 😳    ❤️
hkp11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aardhan

Hine, this is a wonderful collage of the most memorable Ashni moments since SKs entry in the show. What a way to revisit those times. And the two siggies you have made are sublime! Love them! 👏😳

Thank you very much Aarti!!! 🤗  😉    SK's entry brought in hugs, romance.  MB could have been included, as some of the epis were great as well. 😳😉   

Thank you very much for loving the siggies!! 😳   They were actually for the KTLK siggie contest, but I don't know what happened to that contest 😕😲  
hkp11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bawaswift

Hi Hina... Thanks for your concern sis... But plzz bear with me.. Due to some of the trespassers... i have stopped answering the Pms... 😳😃

Sis, shubham's fever was gone in the noon.. but again he had..
And abt me.. i am so happy n feel so touched for your care you have shown.. i am suffering it in my liver.. i feel pain in the right side of my stomach...

Please do take care of yourself.  Hope Shubam gets well soon!  Please do take care of him!!   I will PM later after searching. 😉

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: hkp11

And such memorable moments Suvika!!! 😉   

Haina 

I love that naughty Nidhi feeding an awkward Ashu. His expression was cho cute.  
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvika.

Haina 

I love that naughty Nidhi feeding an awkward Ashu. His expression was cho cute.  

Haila... I am in Ashni dreamland now 
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: hkp11

Thank you very much Tupu!! 🤗  😉   Well, that memory lane is so memorable & emotional for us all!! ❤️    We want KTLK S2 even now. 😭    Their love, friendship, support of family, emotional separations, pain for loved ones, encouragement for friends, etc. all really highlights the reasons we still remember KTLK even after a year it has ended. 👏👏👏 

🤗
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: lee_Ashni

Kuch rishtay anjanay mein hi ho jatay hain,
Pehle dil phir zindagi say jud jatay hain,
Kehtay hain us daur ko pyaar,

❤️
Jo hame KTLK aur Ashni se hua hain
Jisme hum show ke khatam hone ke ek saal baad bhi jude hue hain !!1
⭐️

Thanks Hina for a wonderful KTLK  remembrance post.
A warm 🤗 to you.

Very well said Dr. Leenaji!! I echo you 🤗