Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Candz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Candz-

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed this episode for one reason- Steroline!
This was a good episode. They have me unwittingly intrigued by what they're planning for Stefan and Elena but honestly, I don't ship Stefan and Elena anymore...since she broke his heart and chose his brother. And as much as I love Damon and want him to be happy, I'm not sure Elena is his happily ever after...she needs to accept him as he is, for who he is, for them to ever have a chance.

- Caroline and Enzo: I actually liked their scenes tonight. Seems like they could understand each other and he has that charm and bad boy vibe that Klaus has. He and Caroline could be a good match if she wasn't into Stefan which she is.

- Damon and Elena: I feel like a major reason Delena failed is because they only emphasized on the physical part of their relationship more than the emotional. I have no doubt that they love each other. Damon has loved Elena for a long time and she came into her feelings for him and left Stefan who she thought was her forever but they didn't give them meaningful scenes. I feel they needed to talk more and for them to work, They both need to accept as is. Elena needs to accept Damon as he is and not want him to be different. We know Damon is not all bad but he has faults- many and I'm by no means saying she should be okay with him killing people as he sees fit but this is Damon, he reacts in the moment and I feel like if she showed him and was going stick through with him, he might not always be that way. Damon also has to see who Elena is. They're very different people yet similar and they haven't explored their relationship deeply enough.

Caroline and Stefan: I'm a hardcore Klaroline shipper but the creatives have been sinking our ship and finally it hit the iceberg after that consolation scene in the 100th episode. I get that it's hard to make anything happen between them through two different shows. I get it. I'm not happy about it but I get it.

That said, if she and Klaus can't be together, she and Stefan make a good couple. They have potential and tonight showed it could happen, at least from my point of view. When she heard Stefan's brain being fried over the phone, she was almost in tears I think how they flashed to Enzo, he saw that Caroline's feelings for Stefan goes beyond friendship and she probably hasn't consciously realized it yet. Wink

That scene in the van was so beyond sweet and cute and they way they cuddled and fell asleep. Day Dreaming I feel something can happen there and I am totally on-board for it too. (Too bad the next episode promo shows Elena and Stefan dreaming of a future together Ermm)

Last thoughts- Who stepped outta Bonnie when they other travelers passed through her? Shocked

And what is the travelers plan concerning Elena and Stefan?

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH ME! Embarrassed

Edited by cclove - 27 March 2014 at 8:32pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

srivalli.d97.SmokeySilence.TVD-IANcrazyOindrilaVirgoanFrozenTeardropsGoonies4EverpanchaaliPaint.It.BlacK.FireLordPhoenixReal.MadridMS-meghasharmaDelena-cioussomergasm.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "And I'm starting to ship Steroline 5x17 *SPOILERS*" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Steroline were actually beautiful together in todays epi...but as much as i would love to see some future romance..i dont want their pure friendship to ruin...coz like it or not stefan will always love elenaOuch..and caroline will only get hurt in the process...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AadatSeMajboorpanchaali-Candz-

TVD-IANcrazy

Goldie

TVD-IANcrazy

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 5:47am | IP Logged
It was Markos who stepped out of Bonnie at the end...but how did that happen?...we need to wait to get our answers.
The episode really was the much needed episode...after a long time there was suspense, thrill and excitement...and I enjoyed it throughly.
CAROLINE AND STEFAN- I admit they were fabulous...their cuddling together scene...loved that...Caroline clearly has feelings for Stefan or may be she is on the verge of falling for him...but as I had said earlier also I don't want them to ruin this b'ful friendship...they are better as friends...as long as they are friends I will love and enjoy this affection or bond between them...the mere thought of kissing them is gross...I don't know why...may be because they have shown as friends only from the start...don't know..eventually with time I may start loving them together too..but for now FRIENDS FOREVER only. Wink Wink
DELENA- I love them..and I love them..and I just love them but I don't want them like this. Unhappy fighting n hooking and again fighting n hooking...I know they are wrong for each other and that's make them perfect for each other. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming AND I'd like Delena just to be together without the drama for a while. Angry
BONNIE BENNET- poor soul will never have peace...in life or after life or stuck between the two places.
JER, MATT, TYLER- they are upto something that's why Jer stepped out of Salvatore boarding house...I hope they succeed.
Now m eagerly waiting for the next episode...MARKOS I have high hopes from u man...don't let me down...please come out as a worst evil ever...the biggest badass. Wink Wink
April 17...why this freaking long break?? OuchAngry

Edited by TVD-IANcrazy - 28 March 2014 at 6:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Candz-

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 7:21am | IP Logged
"That said, if she and Klaus can't be together, she and Stefan make a good couple. They have potential and tonight showed it could happen, at least from my point of view. When she heard Stefan's brain being fried over the phone, she was almost in tears I think how they flashed to Enzo, he saw that Caroline's feelings for Stefan goes beyond friendship and she probably hasn't consciously realized it yet. Wink"

Exactly that ^^ If not Klaroline then Steroline please. And the way Caroline looked at Stefan.. agh, he really needed someone to look at him the way he looks at Elena. I am not sure if I am happy about the fact that the person is Caroline, but hell yeah.. I do ship Stefan + happiness. I am a former SE shipper but Elena doesn't deserve him. I think she and Damon should be together.

-Candz-

-Candz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Candz-

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

Steroline were actually beautiful together in todays epi...but as much as i would love to see some future romance..i dont want their pure friendship to ruin...coz like it or not stefan will always love elenaOuch..and caroline will only get hurt in the process...

Yea that's what I'm afraid of and I wouldn't want Caroline to be hurt Ouch 

-Candz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Candz-

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

"That said, if she and Klaus can't be together, she and Stefan make a good couple. They have potential and tonight showed it could happen, at least from my point of view. When she heard Stefan's brain being fried over the phone, she was almost in tears I think how they flashed to Enzo, he saw that Caroline's feelings for Stefan goes beyond friendship and she probably hasn't consciously realized it yet. Wink"

Exactly that ^^ If not Klaroline then Steroline please. And the way Caroline looked at Stefan.. agh, he really needed someone to look at him the way he looks at Elena. I am not sure if I am happy about the fact that the person is Caroline, but hell yeah.. I do ship Stefan + happiness. I am a former SE shipper but Elena doesn't deserve him. I think she and Damon should be together.

Clap Yes I ship both Salvatore brothers and happiness and I don't think Elena is Stefan's happiness. She has always been indecisive and I've jumped off the SE ship a while back. I think Caroline could be good for him. But until he gets over Elena which might be never, Caroline would only get heartbroken and I don't want that for her either.

Real.Madrid

BeingChevi

IF-Sizzlerz

BeingChevi

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

@Bold BINGO! Thumbs Up Took the words right out of my mouth. Stefan deserves so much more. <3 I do ship Steroline Heart They are great friends, understand each other and are compassionate Heart Caroline's expressions while on the phone Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FireLordPhoenix-Candz-Real.Madrid

featherheart

IF-Sizzlerz

featherheart

Posted: 28 March 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I am so in love wid their frndship nd i dnt want anythng dat will ruin it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TVD-IANcrazy-Candz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top