Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-.serendipity.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.serendipity.-

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Baby Ananya

The cries of our baby daughter woke me up. It was three in the morning. Antara was still sleeping. Not wanting to wake her up, I walk over to the crib and pick up our daughter, Ananya. 

"Shh," I say, trying to quiet her down. She wouldn't be quiet. I look at Antara again. She had been really tired today and I didn't want to ruin her sleep. I decided to take Ananya to her nursery. All of my attempts to quiet her were failing. How did Antara manage to do this every night? 

I sigh and sit down in the rocking chair. She still wouldn't stop crying. What to do? Was she hungry? Should I change her diaper? I had no clue. 

I went to the kitchen and put milk in one of her bottles and tried to feed her but she hit it and it landed on the floor. "Anu," I said, annoyed. I bent down to pick it up, Ananya still in my arms. If she wasn't thirsty then... Oh no. How was I going to do this? 

Her crying had quieted a little but she hadn't completely stopped. I took her back up to the nursery. I lay her I'm her crib and look around for her diaper. I found it with a whole bunch of other stuff. How does Antara do this stuff? 

I picked her up and brought her to the changing table, attempting to change her diaper. I pick her up. It seemed right but how was I supposed to know? At least she had stopped crying. 

"Ananya, are you ready to sleep now?" I ask her. As if saying no, she starts giggling. "Ananya," I whine. Why couldn't she sleep? I sigh and sit on the rocking chair, rocking back and forth, attempting to get her to sleep. 

I started singing a lullaby that I had Antara sing to her once. "Rock a by baby," I don't even finish when she starts crying. "Oh come on. I don't sing that bad," I say. Defeated, I lay her back down in her crib, where she is still crying, and take out my harmonica from my pocket. Hopefully she would be like her mom. 

I start to play the tune that I used to play for Antara and slowly, Ananya stops crying. I look down and see her eyes closed. I smile. She was back to being my innocent princess. I carefully pick her up, not wanting to leave her alone in the nursery. 

I take her back into our room and put her into the crib next to Antara. They were both asleep and looking like angels. I get up and feel a little something hold me back. I look down and see Ananya's small hand holding my vest. Jaisi Maa, vaisi beti. Neend mein bhi nahi chodti. 

I smile and slowly take Ananya's hand off and put it next to her. I plant one small kiss on her forehead and do the same to Antara before heading to my side of the bed to sleep. 

"Raghu," I hear Antara's voice. I slowly open my eyes and see her smiling face in front of my eyes. "Good morning Mrs. Naik," I say, stretching. "What did you do to Ananya?" she asks. "What do you mean?" I ask, unsure of what she was asking. "Isn't she sleeping there?"

"Did you change her diaper last night?" she asks. "Yeah, you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up so I took care of it myself," I say. She starts laughing. "Raghu, you put it on the wrong way," she says. "No I didn't," I say. I probably did though. I could feel my cheeks turning red, embarrassed at the fact that I didn't even know how to do that much.

I guess there was still a lot that I needed to learn about baby Ananya. 

A/N: An entire day with three hours of sleep and this is what I come up with at 9 at night. I honestly have no idea what this is. It came to my mind so I wrote it. Hope y'all liked this random thing I wrote! Big smile

Edited by Wahian4lyf - 27 March 2014 at 7:28pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

--Deeps--nazi786sanjinimalaCapucinegargi21Nethravathiniki28liana2304manpreet87harshita1996-SunShineRoy.nikki143sweetieswagataankusanuRantaraolichoneybees22BrashCandyrima4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Baby Ananya ~ An OS" in Do Dil Ek Jaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tsuchi

IF-Sizzlerz

Tsuchi

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Res
unres

wow..such a sweet litle..kiri..
Rantara's daughter lovely
aww raghu is such a nice hubby n more than that a very nice father...so lovingly he was making her calm...n that last scene of daiper...hahahahahah...as expected!raghuuu...
Very beautiful OS :)

Edited by Tsuchi - 27 March 2014 at 7:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.serendipity.-ankusanu

sanjanasanyal

Groupbie

sanjanasanyal

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
 Awww! This was so cute kiret!!Embarrassed

LOL!! Raghu put on the diaper the wrong way.

It was such a cute story kiret!!

Loved it especially because of Ananya

Well I got a beautiful surprise just after I woke up.

Thank you for writing this story! ! 

It was wonderful! 

Edited by sanjanasanyal - 27 March 2014 at 7:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.serendipity.-ankusanu

ankusanu

IF-Sizzlerz

ankusanu

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Awww kiret dat ws super cute n sweet
Hw cutely raghu managed his little 
Princess..wowww so sweet
I loved d line

Jaisi maa vaisi beti neend m bh nh chodti
Lovely n perfect
write more os like dis...
Thabks dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.serendipity.-

-.serendipity.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.serendipity.-

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tsuchi

Res
unres

wow..such a sweet litle..kiri..
Rantara's daughter lovely
aww raghu is such a nice hubby n more than that a very nice father...so lovingly he was making her calm...n that last scene of daiper...hahahahahah...as expected!raghuuu...
Very beautiful OS :)

Thanks Suchi!

Glad you liked it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tsuchi

gargi21

gargi21

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Awww dat was such a sweet os...
Bechara raghu...
Diaper omggg!!!
But seriously loved it... :) :)