rs272 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So madhu did admit that abhay and madhu love each other and that's why the decision to get married is made i hope cvs do keep in mind that jr madhu also loved abhay when they decide to proceed with madhu with VD new character

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why pack up for ak? From now on if the track goes like father daughter romance then it is total brutal...vd is perfect actor but not suited at this pt of time in the story. ...now whichever way it goeswith continuity ...in previous case of sultan madhusr didn't love him...so it is aks pyaar and junoon with jrmadhu. ...that is the only logic the story can move forward...and once ak comes to know the full truth... then there is real dhamaka...the serial has to satisfy mass audiences who needs logic for long run...and not like some fan dom. ...after today's episode let cvs be careful in leading forward. ...
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
there s difference bw starstruck and love... to love u nd to knw a person totally madhu jr hardly knws dat...
rdave1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rs272

So madhu did admit that abhay and madhu love each other and that's why the decision to get married is made i hope cvs do keep in mind that jr madhu also loved abhay when they decide to proceed with madhu with VD new character

But the question is does Madhu really love AK? She just recently met him. Is it really love or infatuation? Trishna loved RK too remember even though she had never met him. I believe what Madhu feels for AK is NOT love but infatuation. It's the same as what we feel for VD or GU or whoever you like. We love them but would we marry them? No, we don't know them enough for marriage and that love. 

Just a thought!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
What madhu thinks is not Love but Pure Fascination / infatuation towards Abhay . Her true love will be VD's character where she will ACTUALLY realize the meaning of LOVE & PASSION 
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree with you, you never forget your first love. 
KPKPBT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gunjan is a fab actor<3 hes looking sooo cute
i wish he quits and work where he gets what he deserve.
Mahay ended basically bt still cant get enough of Mahay
KPKPBT thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gil-99

Why pack up for ak? From now on if the track goes like father daughter romance then it is total brutal...vd is perfect actor but not suited at this pt of time in the story. ...now whichever way it goeswith continuity ...in previous case of sultan madhusr didn't love him...so it is aks pyaar and junoon with jrmadhu. ...that is the only logic the story can move forward...and once ak comes to know the full truth... then there is real dhamaka...the serial has to satisfy mass audiences who needs logic for long run...and not like some fan dom. ...after today's episode let cvs be careful in leading forward. ...

agreee
Stephi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gil-99

It seems you're the real  expert . You keep saying a father daughter romance even though they are not blood related .VD is just a look - alike, right ? Oh no,you're saying they are identical. Ok. They are identical  just as Mh Jr is replica of her mother. So , how come AK never recognized her ?If you'd be kind enough to explain me this . Maybe I'm missing something coz  I stopped watching this show  around  the time VD left. I mean,  watching a much older man romancing with a young girl, that was really  disgusting for me. That was a father daughter romance for me, for many. After all
..the serial has to satisfy mass audiences who needs logic for long run.

And again,sooo so happy to see VD back in action

Edited by saska - 10 years ago
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

Totally agree with you, you never forget your first love. 

more like AK is lusting after a girl who is 2 decades younger than him and old enough to be his daughter... now i call that 🤢 and we have a name for that kind of person who prey on young girls.

now that new chick tamanna is a perfect match for AK.

AK+Tamanna= new happening couple ðŸ˜Š

Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago