Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara
Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara

India-Forums

Episodes are so satisfying these days (Page 2)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Besides JLZ, Borna I am surely going to miss your analysis and thoughts. They are to-the point, fabulous description of each and every scene. You just rip them apart and put your heart and soul to describe them. Too good...
Yes, Ioved the calm and composed Saachi in the end with steely (as you said) demeanor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Plusq8MelodiousDreamsEksie

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Besides JLZ, Borna I am surely going to miss your analysis and thoughts. They are to-the point, fabulous description of each and every scene. You just rip them apart and put your heart and soul to describe them. Too good...
Yes, Ioved the calm and composed Saachi in the end with steely (as you said) demeanor.

Aww, thank you so much, Anju! Hug
I'm going to miss this forum, too, once the show comes to an end. The irony of my situation is that I wasn't around the forum during the first 3 months of the show, and those are the months with so many of the episodes that I love the most! At least I got to gush for a little over a month after making my first post here, though...*sigh* For me, there's an extraordinary charm and beauty about those first 70-odd episodes that never fades...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivi9926RanubankuPlusq8RockChicGirlEksie

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 27 March 2014 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Superb post! Completely agree with you...  Episodes these days leave you with a smile and complete sense of satisfaction indeed. 

Though the episodes are rushed... I'm loving how each loose end is being given the time and attention it deserves to wrap up. A lot of thought seems to be going into how they want to wrap it up... how each one of them gets their space, whilst not sidelining the important characters. 

And this is the same writer! Few episodes back, some were cursing the writers/CV's for the job they were doing! Makes me think... and now somewhat sure... that some previous episodes may have been so due to channel intervention. Now that its time to wind up... the channel is allowing them to wrap up as they want to. And, given the creative freedom... this is the same team that is now weaving magic! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivi9926Plusq8-Wishes-MelodiousDreamsRockChicGirl

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

It feels like things are speeding by! I am glad that the creative and writing teams aren't filling these episodes with random, fluffy things...They're actively trying to gather as many loose ends as possible and bring them back so that they can tie up everything as well as they can. And given the time constraints, it seems like the rapid pace and crispness of scenes/dialogues is going to continue. Things are to-the-point, heading towards a hopeful resolution...and that makes me feel quite satisfied.

I was surprised that today's episode brought back Prachi's mother-in-law, with yet another mention about how selfish Prachi is. It's true that Prachi is very selfish, and I'm kind of curious about what led to her miscarriage. If she didn't heed anyone's advice, then I'll just shake my head at her as usual. If she wasn't to blame, then...well, I hope she becomes more considerate and respectful towards others from now on. She has so many people who care about her and want to support her - she needs to value that.

I liked the conversation between Neena and Saachi regarding the earlier incident with Aadu as well. Nice to see that being addressed...and Dils' presence and reactions to everything just makes me even happier because Dils is going to deflect every barbed arrow that Ankita tries to direct at Saachi and the rest of the Prabhus, I'm sure. I hope DV finds out about the awful tricks Ankita/Suparna played in order to drive Aadu out of the house. If he does find out, then I wonder what will happen...

Ah, and while Ankita did have a point about adoption being an option for a couple who cannot have children of their own, it was extremely insensitive of her to bring up the topic like that...What else could have been expected from her, though? That comment could have very well been directed at Saachi, too...Maybe Ankita was aiming for two targets with one arrow, I don't know...But that's what it made me think of...Saachi's pregnancy issues that are going to be addressed very soon, which I am looking forward to seeing. 

Last of all, Dils was fabulous with her responses to Ankita! And Saachi's expression at the end of the episode in that interaction with Suparna...Sangita does that expression so well! I never thought I'd be so glad to see that calm, composed Saachi with a steely glint in her eyes! Fantastic timing for that side of Saachi to reassert itself!

I was meaning to come back to this thread. From Friday's episode it seems that Prachi's mother in law was simply blaming Prachi unnecessarily. Because her harassment of Prachi is the main reason Sunil has decided to seperate from her. He fears that if Prachi cant have kids it will only get worse for Prachi in his house. Anyways Prachi is selfish...but I do hope this support from her family whether its her grandmoms, Dilz, Saachi, Dhruv and even Neena makes her more considerate of others and appreciate what she has got. Not everyone is lucky to get to much support.
I want Dhruv to know the whole truth about Adu...first of all that Anky and Suparna framed Adu and then his father made it worse so much so that Saachi is scared to let any of her family members stay in her house. I think more than Anky-Suparna...its Yash who will come as a surprise to Dhruv. Thats because though he understands his father...he also believes that his father wont hurt family and from DV's perspective Yash should consider the Prabhus as family just like does in case of Suparna's family members. It will be interesting to see how he reacts as he doesnt really realize till now he's been manipulated many times.
Ankita had a point about adoption. But it was insensitive to advice to a woman who had just lost her child and was told she could never have one plus also going through a divorce. Maybe a few years down the line if Prachi wouldnt have been able have kids at all she could have been advised about it.
Suparna has assumed Saachi's respectful silence as her weakness. I am glad she has started asserting herself..first with Suparna/Ankita and now with Anvay too. You need to fight your own battles. Thats why Ankita who was confident a few days back has been losing her confidence wrt her place in DV's life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wishes-

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 29 March 2014 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eksie

Superb post! Completely agree with you...  Episodes these days leave you with a smile and complete sense of satisfaction indeed. 

Though the episodes are rushed... I'm loving how each loose end is being given the time and attention it deserves to wrap up. A lot of thought seems to be going into how they want to wrap it up... how each one of them gets their space, whilst not sidelining the important characters. 

And this is the same writer! Few episodes back, some were cursing the writers/CV's for the job they were doing! Makes me think... and now somewhat sure... that some previous episodes may have been so due to channel intervention. Now that its time to wind up... the channel is allowing them to wrap up as they want to. And, given the creative freedom... this is the same team that is now weaving magic! 

You know I like it how they keep bringing back the older characters like Prachi, Sunil, Prachi's mother in law apart from Dilz ofcourse. Its a great way to wrap up the show with the tracks that were opened up much before Saachi's in-laws tracks. Most show when they wrap up end up only wrapping the immediate tracks and forget about the older ones. Also actors lose interest in shows that are winding up. But I am glad people like Delnaz are still giving time to the show.
I too now agree with you...the previous episodes were probably channel intervention rather than the creative team's efforts. Atleast the channel has now given the team the liberty to wrap the show as they want to.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wishes-

Go to top