Episodes are so satisfying these days

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ever since the news of the end of JLZ has come in we all have been feeling let down. But yet when I watch the episodes these days its with a sense of satisfaction. I am glad that the show has gotten whatever time it has to wrap up properly. I am glad that we are getting the old characters like Dilz, Prachi back along with the newer characters and their interactions. I am also glad that they have decided to address an issue like late pregnancy through Saachi's character. Most shows with older heroines including BALH have shied away from it and used the heroine's pregnancy as a plot point to create drama. But I am glad towards the end the writer is addressing this issue which is many modern women have to face now that they balance their careers with their married lives. Good going JLZ! And thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
I also want to add that DV doesnt seem to know yet what happened with Adu at his house. Its high time he found out. I am glad that he invited Dilz and Prachi and also handled Suparna.
kunalthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very well written jee... I compltly agree with you..
we are getting a feeling of satisfaction after watching episodes nw a days even though the thot of its wrapping up disturbs us...
And a most serious issue is being handled very neatly here... late pregnancy. .. I am eager to know hw they will handle this...
wanna see a pregnant saachi n caring DV
Looking forward to the episodes
.navi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunalthebest

Very well written jee... I compltly agree with you..
we are getting a feeling of satisfaction after watching episodes nw a days even though the thot of its wrapping up disturbs us...
And a most serious issue is being handled very neatly here... late pregnancy. .. I am eager to know hw they will handle this...
wanna see a pregnant saachi n caring DV
Looking forward to the episodes

well said Mrs.M..nw a days episodes r very gud 👏
@bold-waiting 😳 ..I hope cvs dnt show separation track for pregnancy issue..
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: .navs.

well said Mrs.M..nw a days episodes r very gud 👏
@bold-waiting 😳 ..I hope cvs dnt show separation track for pregnancy issue..

I hope no seperation...abhi time hi kitna bacha hain. I liked how they got into the pregnancy issue through Prachi. On another note Prachi's mother in law was right about what she said about Saachi and Prachi. Prachi is very selfish while Saachi is very nice and hence got all happiness in her life.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, they are infact very satisfying.. I really feel contented after watching these episodes. So satified I am with them that do not want this show to end now. Is there anyway we can save it?

The episodes are tied together and writing, dialogues are very focussed, crisp and nice. Loving them. Yes, the pregnancy issues related to age were brought in very aptly. Hope they handle it with utmost care.
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Yes, they are infact very satisfying.. I really feel contented after watching these episodes. So satified I am with them that do not want this show to end now. Is there anyway we can save it?

The episodes are tied together and writing, dialogues are very focussed, crisp and nice. Loving them. Yes, the pregnancy issues related to age were brought in very aptly. Hope they handle it with utmost care.

Yes you are right...the writing has improved. I was thinking just a couple of weeks back we were complaining about the writing with the same writer. And now in the end she is doing a good job. Ofcourse given the short time the episodes dont have the therav of daily soaps. Its almost like watching a weekly. But I am glad how despite being on notice the JLZ team is doing a great job wrapping up the show and various issues they intended to explore. The actors also arent letting up when it comes to efforts from their end.
I like how they have made DV more observant of his family...yet he is respectful but ensures his wife and her family arent targetted. I also like how Saachi from being just an observer she has become assertive...basically now she has gotten into the groove and started treating what is DV's(family) as her own. These subtle changes have been brought into the main characters so that they work in sync as partners from now on.
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
It feels like things are speeding by! I am glad that the creative and writing teams aren't filling these episodes with random, fluffy things...They're actively trying to gather as many loose ends as possible and bring them back so that they can tie up everything as well as they can. And given the time constraints, it seems like the rapid pace and crispness of scenes/dialogues is going to continue. Things are to-the-point, heading towards a hopeful resolution...and that makes me feel quite satisfied.

I was surprised that today's episode brought back Prachi's mother-in-law, with yet another mention about how selfish Prachi is. It's true that Prachi is very selfish, and I'm kind of curious about what led to her miscarriage. If she didn't heed anyone's advice, then I'll just shake my head at her as usual. If she wasn't to blame, then...well, I hope she becomes more considerate and respectful towards others from now on. She has so many people who care about her and want to support her - she needs to value that.

I liked the conversation between Neena and Saachi regarding the earlier incident with Aadu as well. Nice to see that being addressed...and Dils' presence and reactions to everything just makes me even happier because Dils is going to deflect every barbed arrow that Ankita tries to direct at Saachi and the rest of the Prabhus, I'm sure. I hope DV finds out about the awful tricks Ankita/Suparna played in order to drive Aadu out of the house. If he does find out, then I wonder what will happen...

Ah, and while Ankita did have a point about adoption being an option for a couple who cannot have children of their own, it was extremely insensitive of her to bring up the topic like that...What else could have been expected from her, though? That comment could have very well been directed at Saachi, too...Maybe Ankita was aiming for two targets with one arrow, I don't know...But that's what it made me think of...Saachi's pregnancy issues that are going to be addressed very soon, which I am looking forward to seeing. 

Last of all, Dils was fabulous with her responses to Ankita! And Saachi's expression at the end of the episode in that interaction with Suparna...Sangita does that expression so well! I never thought I'd be so glad to see that calm, composed Saachi with a steely glint in her eyes! Fantastic timing for that side of Saachi to reassert itself!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Besides JLZ, Borna I am surely going to miss your analysis and thoughts. They are to-the point, fabulous description of each and every scene. You just rip them apart and put your heart and soul to describe them. Too good...
Yes, Ioved the calm and composed Saachi in the end with steely (as you said) demeanor.
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjubala

Besides JLZ, Borna I am surely going to miss your analysis and thoughts. They are to-the point, fabulous description of each and every scene. You just rip them apart and put your heart and soul to describe them. Too good...

Yes, Ioved the calm and composed Saachi in the end with steely (as you said) demeanor.

Aww, thank you so much, Anju! 🤗
I'm going to miss this forum, too, once the show comes to an end. The irony of my situation is that I wasn't around the forum during the first 3 months of the show, and those are the months with so many of the episodes that I love the most! At least I got to gush for a little over a month after making my first post here, though...*sigh* For me, there's an extraordinary charm and beauty about those first 70-odd episodes that never fades...