MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello all! This is Naina here and I am making my very first post in this thread. I dont usually watch any daily soap for long with Diya aur Baati Hum being the only exception. It was by chance that I stumbled upon Kehta hai dil jee le zara. And boy, was I shocked to see to that the show is gonna go off-air soon. I never post on any other forum except DABH, but I had to make this exception for this wonderful show.
As I said, I jus happened to stumble upon this show on youtube. Outta curiosity, I started watching one episode, the one where Saachi shares with Prachi and Aadu as to how her ideal life-partner should be and then the entry of the ohhh soo handsome DV!! There, I was sold. I jus started watching for the sake of the actor who played DV. 

But, as I watched episode after episode, I was dumbstruck! Layers after layers of Saachi started to expose themselves and then I was awestruck by the actor who plays Saachi. Such dignity, such responsibility, such integrity and soo much love for everyone!! And the side-characters like Aaji, Naani, Aadu, Dillz, all started to leave an impression. Saachi was all this and then there was DV, so refreshing, so carefree, soo cool! The one who realized even Saachi needs to be taken care of!

I started to love the mutual love, care and even fights between DV and Saachi. Sacchi love confession, her dilemma during their marriage(that was brilliant acting.. how she loved him, yet couldnt marry him.. her monologues, her pain.. jus superb).. the way DV overcomes the most difficult situation with  smile...the way he always returns for his Saachiji, his love for Aaji and Naani..

The story started weaving its magic and acting at it's peak by the actors! Such a beautiful story, such a beautiful journey, such a beautiful couple! I will remember this story as among the best, I have come across on TV! Even the songs made soo much sense. Very apt!

It's indeed very very sad that the show is going off air within a year! But, it truly deserves as much praise, love and appreciation that we can provide.

Hats off to team Kehta Hai Dil Jee Le Zara! Hats off to Sangeeta and Ruslaan ! Hats off to all the other characters! The entire team and the show will be dearly missed and always remembered fondly!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Plusq8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on your first post here Naina.  I'm Pallavi.
Your experience is very similar to mine.  JLZ is the very first show i have ever followed. I chanced upon this while surfing for some TV programs for my kids.   I discovered the show well into its 2 nd month.  I was mesmerized.  My first impression was that DV was a dream boat and Saachi one of the most graceful an beautiful woman i have seen.  I didnt feel like i was watching a tv show.  I have stayed awake many nights frantically trying to catch up with all the episodes i had missed.  

Many members of this forum will have similar stories to share.  JLZ is a story that has so much potential and it is heart breaking to see it go off air.  
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome ...Naina to the forum.I'm Ishani. Wish U had joined earlier and had given your analysis and comments on each episode.It would have been great fun to share with u and exchange each others views about the episode.ALAS! now it won't be possible as the show is going to end.But hope u come up with your comments for the remaining episodes.

Well..I was attracted towards the show just bcoz of Sangita.When I saw the promo ..I was hell interested to watch it, just bcoz of her.She is a flawless actress with immense talent and I knew, I won't be disappointed from her side,regarding acting.But the surprise element for me was Ruslaan.He does have good looks but as per acting...he was OK at the beginning .But excelled with each passing episode.Both share amazing off-screen chemistry and have great rapport...and that camaraderie just reflects on screen.That's why, u will find this pair to sizzle on screen .U will simply be awestruck! Both the actors have lived to their respective character,they have put their soul in it...that's why they look so convincing.

About the story...OH!! it was unique...it did go thru a dull phase,where we have been cribbing for the story going haywire and the characters being butchered,But in the end we r getting the glimpses of the golden period of JLZ,on which we had elaborate and numerous discussions.

Hope u enjoy for the rest of the episodes and come up with your write-ups.
keershri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My MIL actually asked me to watch this show as she lives in India and had seen the promos... I watched an episode in the beginning and then wasn't regular.. then I watched a few more and could never stop my self from watching each and every episode at least 2-3 times. I remember once I got looked I watched all the previous episodes in 2 days just to make sure that I don't miss even a bit!
JLZ has been a trend setter in many ways. First, it does not have the regular saas-bahu audience which is why each episode has been critically analyzed and wonderfully commented on by this active and unique forum and then it has the greatest leads (SG & RM) ever on TV in my opinion. Like many others I have also followed JLZ as the first TV soap ever on any channel though I have watched a few before but never followed them madly. I even joined twitter and IF just to actively participate in anything and everything related to JLZ.
I still remember watching the initial episodes (till December) were like watching a mini bollywood movie everyday on TV and then re-watching the recorded epis again and again.. Such was the magic and charm of JLZ. Then the channel took over the creatives (Niranjan left the show) and some cliched tracks were introduced which were not liked and appreciated by many including me. 

Lately there have been some really good episodes and our SaRuv are back in characters. But unfortunately, all our pleas and requests on various social media networks have been ignored and there has not been any response from Sony on our tweets and messages to continue the show.

So now for whatever time is left let's all cherish the memories and enjoy the episodes as something like JLZ has not been made ever before on the Indian TV and I don't think the same magic can be created again. Moreover, we will never ever get to see our SaRuv back on screen again.
Edited by keershri - 10 years ago
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Plusq8

Congrats on your first post here Naina.  I'm Pallavi.

Your experience is very similar to mine.  JLZ is the very first show i have ever followed. I chanced upon this while surfing for some TV programs for my kids.   I discovered the show well into its 2 nd month.  I was mesmerized.  My first impression was that DV was a dream boat and Saachi one of the most graceful an beautiful woman i have seen.  I didnt feel like i was watching a tv show.  I have stayed awake many nights frantically trying to catch up with all the episodes i had missed.  

Many members of this forum will have similar stories to share.  JLZ is a story that has so much potential and it is heart breaking to see it go off air.  

Hi Pallavi! ๐Ÿ˜ŠYes, it was kinda similar with me. I started seeing this show just about 10-15 days back. I am almost update ( have skipped a few epised post their marraige). It has been addictive!
MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: divine_16

Welcome ...Naina to the forum.I'm Ishani. Hello Ishani ๐Ÿ˜ŠWish U had joined earlier and had given your analysis and comments on each episode.It would have been great fun to share with u and exchange each others views about the episode.ALAS! now it won't be possible as the show is going to end.But hope u come up with your comments for the remaining episodes. I will definitely contribute for the remaining very few episodes.

Well..I was attracted towards the show just bcoz of Sangita.When I saw the promo ..I was hell interested to watch it, just bcoz of her.She is a flawless actress with immense talent and I knew, I won't be disappointed from her side,regarding acting.But the surprise element for me was Ruslaan.He does have good looks but as per acting...he was OK at the beginning .But excelled with each passing episode.Both share amazing off-screen chemistry and have great rapport...and that camaraderie just reflects on screen.That's why, u will find this pair to sizzle on screen .U will simply be awestruck! Both the actors have lived to their respective character,they have put their soul in it...that's why they look so convincing. This is my first time watching both Sangita and Ruslaan. As, I said, good looks of Ruslaan caught my interest. But if it wasn't for Sangita's brilliant portryal of Saachi and Saachi relation with DV and even the odr characters, I don't think I would've continued watching the show. DV-Saachi scenes come-out so natural, not at all dramatic. It's just brilliant.

About the story...OH!! it was unique...it did go thru a dull phase,where we have been cribbing for the story going haywire and the characters being butchered,But in the end we r getting the glimpses of the golden period of JLZ,on which we had elaborate and numerous discussions. I agree. As I have skipped the dull phase, JLZ has been brilliant throughout for  me๐Ÿ˜‰

Hope u enjoy for the rest of the episodes and come up with your write-ups.

MisscoolEyes thumbnail
Originally posted by: keershri

My MIL actually asked me to watch this show as she lives in India and had seen the promos... I watched an episode in the beginning and then wasn't regular.. then I watched a few more and could never stop my self from watching each and every episode at least 2-3 times. I remember once I got looked I watched all the previous episodes in 2 days just to make sure that I don't miss even a bit!

JLZ has been a trend setter in many ways. First, it does not have the regular saas-bahu audience which is why each episode has been critically analyzed and wonderfully commented on by this active and unique forum and then it has the greatest leads (SG & RM) ever on TV in my opinion. Like many others I have also followed JLZ as the first TV soap ever on any channel though I have watched a few before but never followed them madly. I even joined twitter and IF just to actively participate in anything and everything related to JLZ.
I still remember watching the initial episodes (till December) were like watching a mini bollywood movie everyday on TV and then re-watching the recorded epis again and again.. Such was the magic and charm of JLZ. Then the channel took over the creatives (Niranjan left the show) and some cliched tracks were introduced which were not liked and appreciated by many including me. 

Lately there have been some really good episodes and our SaRuv are back in characters. But unfortunately, all our pleas and requests on various social media networks have been ignored and there has not been any response from Sony on our tweets and messages to continue the show.

So now for whatever time is left let's all cherish the memories and enjoy the episodes as something like JLZ has not been made ever before on the Indian TV and I don't think the same magic can be created again. Moreover, we will never ever get to see our SaRuv back on screen again.

I can't agree better. It's been a trend-setter and a great star-cast. I wish the TV listens to the audience. I read, this show will be replaced by a reality show. It's such a pity that a classy show will be replaced for some reality drama!
Raatri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
...THIS SHOW IS BEST FOR THE TV...IN TODAYS TIME...SOMETHING LIKE WE USED TO HAVE IN OLDER TIMES...ALL WONDERFUL AND SENSIBLE SHOWS...BUT LAGTA HAIN...AB AISE ACCHI CHEEZ KI VALUE HI NAHIN HAIN...NO PROB...ACCHI CHEEZ KO ACCHE LOG MIL GAYE HAIN...(HUM LOG) AND JLZ WILL ALWAYS REMAIN WITH THEM...IN MEMORIES OR IN RELATIONS๐Ÿ‘  
BenPhillips thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Naina! 
A very warm welcome to our forum. This is a wonderful place! ๐Ÿ˜Š Really enjoyed reading your post and I hope to read more of your thoughts, don't hesitate in expressing them, everyone here is very supportive ๐Ÿ˜ณ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the forum! I am also new to this forum...but I am already comfortable here. ๐Ÿ˜‰