-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I totally agree wit u 
Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agree wiht ur post shonaπŸ‘
Well u said that he will never be alway with her, so she needs to make strong herself and he will surely help her in doing that😊

And i think this waity response and mutual understanding will make them more close emotionally,, there will be one day when they will not need to ask each other for any thing, Their emotional and understandable attachment will make every thing fine in future,,( this is what my heart says😳  ,,baaki actually hota kaya hai woh toh cvs jaane )πŸ˜†
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AGREE WID U  shona and nice postπŸ‘πŸΌ ...story is on r8 track ..
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loved ur amazing post...I also loved yesterday's epi a lot
I njoyed previous episodes too as I love RagNa...but things moved really fast and I was worried that it's going to be a sweet romantic journey with Pakhi being the Kabab mein haddi like it happens in many shows...but CV's surprised me with yesterday's epi...I was pleasantly surprised with the way they hav explored this status angle of rich and poor...It is so much nearer to reality...this is what I am expecting from this show...This is a much needed reality check for both of dem...Kalpi is right in her place and Raghav in his...It is the harsh reality of the society...RagNa's bond & love hav to become emotionally strong to stand against it...Raghav is deeply in love but Kalpi just reciprocated his feelings...She didn't fall for him that deeply to even establish a bond, as of now...So let's see how they r going to become one and fight these differences...because RagNa r going to be the end game...my gut feeling says that...

I am eagerly waiting to see how CV's r going to handle this track...  
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ajaved

I totally agree with u at first i was kinda upset bt i know this needed to happen nt jus for kalpi bt for raghav to its harsh reality bt am sure this will only bring them closer

Yup this was as you said much needed plot-line that the CVs threw in there. I was quite surprised because I sort of expected them to wait a little, but I am so glad that they didn't. I want RagNa to deal with all these issues at the very beginning so they don't have problem later on, regarding dealing with these things!
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: mango

first of all, YAY...another misha fan!!

And I completely agree. I was wondering what would happen after the confession, as I felt it was way too soon for ooey-gooey romance. So I am glad that the CVs put in that scene today. It shows that these two need to work on the relationship, especially Raghav. He has to convince her somehow.
I just hope we don't get a storyline where he loses everything though!

Yay! It's always nice to meet a Misha fan. Gotta say though, I am a bigger Castiel fan than anything πŸ˜†

Yup I agree with you. Kalpi barely accepted Raghav's feelings so it would have been unrealistic to show such kind of romance. But this scenario that the CVs presented that they want to establish solid ground for RagNa first, which is always a good thing. I am sure that bringing this storyline in, CVs have something great in store for us. That includes, Raghav getting Kalpi after all the struggles along with the other things he had. I don't think that he will become poor just to gain her trust. That would be unrealistic. He could be willing to do that but I think the CVs would want to work on him more as a person - just a prediction though.
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

I loved the episode too. Very emotional, very touching especially the second half, from the time where Raghav observes Vitthal fussing over Kamla and Kamla still worrying for a stranger. It reiterated his respect and fondness for the Jadhavs. He has not experienced such love, care, concern, respect loving relationships and family bonds in a long time. He too can learn a lot about relationships observing the senior Jadhavs just like Kalpi does. It will also help him to better understand Kalpi and her POV.

I cried for and with Kalpi too.

I always thought of Kalpana as an old fashioned name, nani-daadi ke zamane ka types. Then I watched this show. Now I can appreciate the true meaning of this name. Now this name seems so beautiful.

Lovely post Shona. Just wanted to stop by and say hello and yet landed saying a lot more than thatπŸ˜†

Hello there! Alright, so before replying to your comment, can I ask you a quick question? What should I call you? (if you don't mind me asking πŸ˜³)  It's just that I have read so many of your comments in many wonderful posts that I am just curious. I can just keep on calling you with your username if you like though.

Wow, I know what you mean. This episode was very Raghav centric too at the beginning. When I said Raghav-centric, I meant screen space wise. I love how he was just fondly looking at Vittal and Kamla and how he was smiling when Kamla was like I couldn't just leave Taai there. Raghav smiled thinking 'yup! this is the Kamla Ma I remember. She can never leave anyone in trouble' lol. I really adored that scene. My situation was a lot like yours. I was happy, sad, smily, and furious along with the characters. The actors did an amazing job!

I have always felt the same about that name as well. Not old fashioned-but not something I would want to name my kids either lol. However, this show changed my perspective on this name. It's definitely the best.

Thank you for replying with such amazing comment. It's always a pleasure to read so never worry about dropping your two cents πŸ˜†
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manoshono

Great post! :)

The episode was all for the reality checks. All the dreams came shattered when kalpi opened her eyes again. It isn't easy for any girl who belonged in her criteria. Survival rates aren't so high in which people like her get what they dreamed of, instead they go with the flow and live their lives how it suppose to be. But here, she is a fighter which is a good thing. All of the insults are just making her more strong and one step closer to her dreams. I do see a lot of hurdles in between RagNa. And trust me, even though I really want Kalpi to find her ways to achieve her goals. I don't want to see her relationship getting ruined by the circumstances either. And definitely don't want her to lose from Pakhi. She is also a vital character which might play a huge hurdle in Her ways all the time. What Raghav and Kalpi needs to do is to set their relationship status. I feel it is important and plays a major role. They necessarily don't have to be open about it. Their understanding is more important than showing off their relationship. I think once they both accepts it without telling anyone but themselves then life will become a bit easier. With that they can always be with each other all the time and achieve what they want to have in life.

Thank you. Very true - all the reality checks may seem bitter but they are there and are true. I am very proud of her as well. In such low chances, she has made it this far. She isn't ordinary like people keep on saying. She is definitely extraordinary. She has what it takes to be successful - a drive, and thirst that can't be quenched by words. She wants to make it happen! Honestly, I feel like she has already won against Paki. She has gotten so much through her struggles. And she has also gotten so much more. I feel like asking rejecting Raghav shouldn't be a loss right now, because it would give her time to think things through. She will eventually come around and Raghav would eventually realize what's the problem and they would work together. But that would take time for sure. After they have decided to give it a chance for reals, then they could definitely name their relationship (Though it's rare to see that in Indian shows). But the only thing is, when they do label their relationship, people are bound to notice, no matter how low-key they are being. That's when the real trial will come - will they be able to take the societal repulsion they would face and would Kalpi be able to deal with all the things being said about her?
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: SahanaG

Shona i was cheesed off by the police station drama coz it was writers yet another tactic for Kalpi to reject Raghav baba πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Don't mind, more on this i'll post on Shan's thread πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Arre yaar, what's there to mind? I am on that thread, ruling it like it's my second home πŸ˜†
But definitely ticked off at the police officer. Though when I saw how he was acting, I saw this coming. It's alright re. They will be back together in no time. At least, Raghav would be back to being a romeo in no time πŸ˜‰
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhanuli

Agree wiht ur post shonaπŸ‘

Well u said that he will never be alway with her, so she needs to make strong herself and he will surely help her in doing that😊

And i think this waity response and mutual understanding will make them more close emotionally,, there will be one day when they will not need to ask each other for any thing, Their emotional and understandable attachment will make every thing fine in future,,( this is what my heart says😳  ,,baaki actually hota kaya hai woh toh cvs jaane )πŸ˜†

I hope that the understanding is mutual! I hope that Raghav understands Kalpi's dilemma and gives her space instead of being mad at her for breaking it off so quickly. If they do pass on with all these obstacles then you're right! They will definitely reach an emotional level of understanding where there won't be any words needed. haha humara heart itna achcha achcha bolta hai. CVs should take some notes right now. Humesha kuch aisa dikhatein hai ki heart attack aa jata hai πŸ˜†