Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

Rajbeer and Simrans truth to be out in Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai Ajab S

babysuku thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Life OK's Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai... Ajab Sa Risk Hai, is gearing up for yet an other major twist in the show.

Viewers has seen so far that Lohari(Sudha Chandran) is trying her best to get Simran's (Sukirti Kandpal) truth out to the entire family, but has failed.

In the upcoming episodes Lohari will start a new plan, to throw Simran out of the house. It will be shown that Gabru (Abhishek Awasthi) has a dream of making a movie. Lohari will support his dream and will tell him to make a movie on Simran and Rajveer (Gaurav S Bajaj) and show to the family.

Lohari even more tells Gabru that on the occasion of Tau and Tai's 30th Anniversary, he can show the movie to the entire family. Gabru and Raano (Loveleen Kaur) will be seen playing the role of Rajveer and Simran.

By watching the movie and learning the truth of Simran and Rajveer, Tau will decide to throw them both out of the house.

When tried to get in touch with Sukirti Kandpal, she remained unavailable for comments.

Writer: Nadia Malik.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovevisu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow thanks god now story will be change
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So simran will know about rajveer cheating on her. So romantic moments to happen soon. Now everyone knows the truth but where will they go?
kandpal thumbnail
Oh thanks god truth is coming out and story is change soon wow
sukudoll thumbnail
STORY WILL CHANGE SOON I WISH TFS
salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe they will start a new fresh story that everyone will happy about. I don't know if rajveer's truth is either him knowing that simran is educated or that he cheated on her.I hope we get more moments of rajsi before the supposed separation.
luvsimran thumbnail
Tfs i wish now story change and rajsi romancecoming soon
rosesuku thumbnail
I WISH THEY START RAJSI LOVESTORY SOON TFS
paripyia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CVS PLEASE END THIS BUA DRAMS SOON
salmagurl21 thumbnail
She will take her revenge but has to watch out for rajio's wrath when rajveer gets kicked and she doesn't get him. Guruji said someone is going to die soon. So maybe either simran gets kidnapped while rajio goes to rajveer or lohari tells simran about rajveer's truth about him and rajio. We have three weeks until one year mark so they get kicked out and he possibly tells simran the truth that make them separate because of it.