Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Should I be honest?? then all news are hinting towards one thing..sooner or later Paridhi might quit the show   however lets hope for the best...thats all I can say...but my gutt feeling is that she will leave if not now then maybe after a month or two...lets see

hmmm mera bhi yahi khayaal hai..but hope she last long in JA till the end 
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Should I be honest?? then all news are hinting towards one thing..sooner or later Paridhi might quit the show   however lets hope for the best...thats all I can say...but my gutt feeling is that she will leave if not now then maybe after a month or two...lets see

even if she leaves what could be the actual reason?????
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

hmmm mera bhi yahi khayaal hai..but hope she last long in JA till the end 

Hoping for the same..I guess these days soo many actors are quitting the show the PH should make them sign a contract you cant leave the show...until it is finished atleast we as an audience do not deserve thisOuch
Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: subha_rath2004

even if she leaves what could be the actual reason?????

Well many theories will float..

some will say Rajat..others Director and few on demand of the romantic scenes..and rest all will say..Paridhi was not feeling well..his husband was not feeling well and they wanted to spend some qualtiy time together..nobody will ever get to know the real reason...only Media people will
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishtha

Hoping for the same..I guess these days soo many actors are quitting the show the PH should make them sign a contract you cant leave the show...until it is finished atleast we as an audience do not deserve this

thats true these actors they work for their beneficial...atleast there should be contract that untill show ends or going for leap the actors should not quit, atleast if she had not accepted show we would have got better deserving actress who dedicates her time to JA...see shweta tiwari she worked till last day on Kasauti that is called professional...
subha_rath2004 thumbnail

some will say Rajat..others Director and few on demand of the romantic scenes..and rest all will say..Paridhi was not feeling well..his husband was not feeling well and they wanted to spend some qualtiy time together..nobody will ever get to know the real reason...only Media people will

oh...I hope n pray both rajat n paridhi stay in the show till the end yar...I cant think if JA without them...hope paridhi sorts out her issues with whoever concerned...why the fans have to bear all this??? why????????????? is that the price ultimately we as fans have to pay???????? not fair indeed...
Peacefulmind thumbnail

whatever reason is ...she is cheating her loyal audience who loved her as jodha in the show...why she agreed to do the role in first part...and now all the viewers will be heart broken...
subha_rath2004 thumbnail

whatever reason is ...she is cheating her loyal audience who loved her as jodha in the show...why she agreed to do the role in first part...and now all the viewers will be heart broken...

if she quits I will be certainly angry with her...but there must be some valid reasons why she must be quitting...so cant blame anyone...but my fate that I repeastedly make the same mistakes of watching a serial n then get addicted to that n at the end get heart broken...I repeat it like anything n its my mistake...
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Originally posted by: subha_rath2004

if she quits I will be certainly angry with her...but there must be some valid reasons why she must be quitting...so cant blame anyone...but my fate that I repeastedly make the same mistakes of watching a serial n then get addicted to that n at the end get heart broken...I repeat it like anything n its my mistake...

😭 mera bhi yahi haal hai...i will be totally angry on this girl...
subha_rath2004 thumbnail

😭 mera bhi yahi haal hai...i will be totally angry on this girl...

my only hope for tonight is that precap with which I can have a good sleep...coz I really don't wann recall all those horror nights during my last fav shows end n lead actor quitting stories...