Thank you Kapil for watching my show: Sunil Grover

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Sunil Grover More Pics
From dipping TRPs to the news of host Manish Paul quitting the show, nothing seems to be going right for Sunil Grover's show Mad In India. However, Sunil Grover doesn't seem to be affected by any of the above controversies and is confident about entertaining the audiences with his comedy show Mad In India.

"There are different opinions from different people. Some people not saying very encouraging things about our show and some simply love Mad In India. So it all depends from person to person. Every show needs some time to establish itself so give us time. We are improving with each episode and I am quite confident that we will be able to give the entertainment value to the show that is required," said the actor.

READ: No celebrities interested for Mad In India?

Sunil also says that he's not pressurized or bothered about the poor numbers, "I am an actor and my job is to perform so I am not bothered about the TRPs, TVT's or numbers. I am giving my 100 percent and I am very positive that the show will work. I can confidently say that the show has started doing good. It's marginally better than before. So we are going step by step."

His decision of quitting Comedy Nights with Kapil has been full of controversies and looks like there is no stopping it as even after his exit, the actor continues to be in the news. The recent being Sunil's good friend and onscreen rival's comment on his exit where the ace comedian said that Sunil shouldn't have left his show (Comedy Nights With Kapil). He also said he didn't find Sunil's Chutki act to be comparable with Gutthi on his show.

When we asked Sunil about his reaction on the same, he said, "Everyone has their point of view and I would not like to comment on it. All I can say is that thank you Kapil for watching my show." Sunil also rubbishes all the rumours of the show going off-air and that no big celebrity is interested to appear on his show Mad In India, "There's is nothing like that (Laughs). There's a separate celebrity management team who looks after all this. In fact today I got a call from two Bollywood people who want to visit the show. So please don't believe any such thing. The show is very much there and it's not going off-air for now," concludes the actor.
"I am an actor and my job is to perform so I am not bothered about the TRPs, TVT's or numbers"
thats like a production manager saying my job is to see production is running smoothly, I am not worried about the output. Thats like accountant saying, my job is to see tax returns are filed on time, its not how to save money for the company.

Really Sunil? 

You say the show is improving every episode but I think everybody is blind because no one can see it. If your show was improving then TRP's won't fall. All you do is Dance for 70% of the show and rest 30% is that boring Manish. Why would someone watch this crap?

You say two bollywood people called? Who? Some C-list actors?

This is a TV show, not a manufacturing company which will take time to establish. Either you are successful or either you are not. Why would people tune back in once they write it off. Kapil's was an instant hit. I mean the guy got SRK very early on. You can't top that. No one can. 

So accept that you can't do comedy alone and you need Kapil and Palak to support you. 
Mad in India' to go off air

Hopefully he will stop giving stupid interviews as well

http://www.pinkvilla.com/tvtags/sunil-grover/bad-news-sunil-grover-fans-mad-india-go-air

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.