OS Amarprem - Chapter 78 Part 2 Updated on Page 3 - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful update di...and now what will p do ...hope sumitra will tell abt sari to chandu and is geetha succeded in her mission ...update soon di...and can you plz pm me ur next updates as my exam is coming and i will nt be able to come here regularly...plz...😊
Originally posted by rekrn

Wonderful Update DhanyaπŸ‘

The passion and love that Kriya have for each other so beautifully written 😳

P so in love with K  and now she is caught between K and her Mom's life, poor P😭😭
K is going to get the wrong idea I think and heartbreak for both of them is on the way? Just hope that he doesn't do anything really bad to P and  Hope he finds out the truth soon.

Lakhan really has a very confident attitude that he is going to get off, I hope he doesn't.

Update soon

thanks dear ... πŸ˜ƒ 

K n P r soon going to become KriYa ... Embarrassed  but after some good n bad things happening
Originally posted by dhakarn

thanks dear ... πŸ˜ƒ 

K n P r soon going to become KriYa ... 😳  but after some good n bad things happening

Can't wait looking forward to it😳
Originally posted by Renu111

wonderful update di...and now what will p do ...hope sumitra will tell abt sari to chandu and is geetha succeded in her mission ...update soon di...and can you plz pm me ur next updates as my exam is coming and i will nt be able to come here regularly...plz...😊

Thanks dear ...

yes! this time chandu n sumitra will have a talk

...will send u PM dear πŸ˜ƒ