Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thank u di...wonderful update and k watched them through camera wow...and now sumitra knew something is not good and k too find out the truth wow hope truth will come out soon... 😳
creative.bawa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nyce update..
Hope in next update...Sumitra speak to chandu abt that saree statement of pratigya...& they both agree to the point that smthing is really fishy...

so KST mansion hv the full cctv...
better he he or chandu open all the camera...& catch meera,angad,maa saheb activity...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Renu111

thank u di...wonderful update and k watched them through camera wow...and now sumitra knew something is not good and k too find out the truth wow hope truth will come out soon... 😳

Thanks renu... yes the truth is going to b revealed soon... a few more chapters too...
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the PM, Fantastic Update DhanyaπŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope the SI doesn't make trouble for Chandu.

Glad that P inadvertently mentioned about the sari to Sumitra now she is suspicious and is going to seek aid from Chandu good.  Hope P doesn't have to go thru too much more, before K accepts that she loves him and he acknowledges his love for her.

Looking forward to the next update.
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent update πŸ‘ 
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: creative.bawa

nyce update..

Hope in next update...Sumitra speak to chandu abt that saree statement of pratigya...& they both agree to the point that smthing is really fishy...

so KST mansion hv the full cctv...
better he he or chandu open all the camera...& catch meera,angad,maa saheb activity...

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ 

yes! sumitra is going to speak to chandu ...

n KST can't spy on family members however suspicious they may seem ... here he just couldn't stop himself πŸ˜‰
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

Thanks for the PM, Fantastic Update DhanyaπŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope the SI doesn't make trouble for Chandu.

Glad that P inadvertently mentioned about the sari to Sumitra now she is suspicious and is going to seek aid from Chandu good.  Hope P doesn't have to go thru too much more, before K accepts that she loves him and he acknowledges his love for her.

Looking forward to the next update.

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ 

well... both r going to go through some good n bad moments ... in both cases , going to hell n back ! 😳

soon...
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi96

excellent update πŸ‘ 

thanks khushi πŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
part 2

Chandu reached the police station to find Geetha, dinesh n kavya sitting , their faces determined ... he smiled at them n looked around to see lakhan n a lawyer , sitting next to ketan , the SI... lakhan smirked at chandu as ketan said ...'just a formality mr.chandu...u have to identify whether this was the person u saw yesterday evening , trying to kidnap that girl?' ... 'yes!' chandu said, amused ...'why isn't he in the lockup ? n why isn't he presented in court yet?' chandu asked , eyeing lakhan in dislike n mockery ... 'that's bec i have taken anticipatory bail dear chandu... n also the court proceedings will be taking place today itself, after 3 o'clock...u see we r waiting for a vital clue he winked at chandu, leering... 'what vital clue?' asked chandu , smirking ... 'that my client wasn't even present at ministers house that time...' smiled the lawyer ... chandu laughed slightly...' lahkan , don't u think u would be 'safe' if u stayed in jail for a while?' he said , his eyes hard on lakhan ... lakhan shouted...' it would take a lot more than a mere molestation n attempt to kidnap case to put me in jail! N as for my safety , u r ranting , u dog! U can't touch even a hair of mine! Shailendra's police would be crushing u under its feet...u and that bas***d KST! U know that...' ...'really?' chandu smiled ...he came near to lakhan n he took an automatic step backwards but chandu put a hand on his shoulder , smiling ...'don't worry...i won't , what did u say, touch even a hair of yours! U see , after ur dear brother sakthi, krishna is fond of u... he will be upset with me if i spoil his fun...its solely upto him when he will decide he has played with u enough! .. if u know what i mean' chandu winked at lakhan n walked out ... lakhan gritted his teeth in anger n tension... chandu stayed back with Geetha n co. n accompanied them to court ...

***********************************

'things r getting out of our hands!' hissed gayatri into the phone... 'what do u mean?' asked shailendra , his face tensed ...'ur daughter! What did u say about her? That she thinks men as vile creatures , beneath her feet! My foot! ...u must have seen her making puppy eyes at him!... she is doing her level best to please my dear nephew! With her body n with her charms! ...' gayatri snarled into the phone... 'ha! So what's the problem? Isn't she doing exactly as we told her?, asked shailendra , confused ...' well no!... i can tell u she is not doing all these to get the files! She is doing all these like a ...mad girl , hopelessly in love !...did u hear that? Shialendra? Ur good for nothing daughter is now completely his slave , n not our ally anymore!... the bitch is head over heels in love with that devil!'  gayatri shouted , her eyes slits ... 'what?' shailendra sat up straighter , his eyes narrowing ...' yes! Every action of hers is not for the files anymore! ...everything she does is to please him! ... i don't even think she remembers about the files! Or even about her mother! ... she is useless for us...!' fumed gayatri , angry n tensed n frustrated ...'well, then we will have to remind her why she is there, haven't we?' asked shailnbdra , his eyes slits ... 'ha! the last thing we want is her spilling the beans about the plan to that devil! ... i ...i will think n tell what we should do...let me think!... n yeah, a gentle remainder would suffice, for now!' gayatri cut the phone, tensed ...shailendra sat back on his chair , his brows knitted ... as far as that boy doesn't reciprocate , they have no real threat, he thought , tensed ...

***************************** 

Krishna could feel his heart beating in his mouth as he waited for her , sitting idly on the couch , flicking impatiently through a magazine... to taste the kheer n to see how she will respond to his bait! ... u better don't disappoint me, pratigya... he thought , tensed ...tensed? KST n tensed? What's she doing to him?...he found that he dreaded the outcome...what if she is doing all drama? No! ... he found his jaw tightening n nose dilating as the sweet aroma filled the room ...he looked up to see her entering in ...his mother's saari !...with the bowl in her hands , her face red , her eyes drooped ...she looked breathtaking in blue!... he could feel his taste buds doing their job as he sat back , enjoying the view n the aroma... pratigya could feel her heart slamming against her ribs in shyness n excitement n a ridiculous panic... she felt herself shivering under his relentless gaze as she placed the bowl in front of him over the tea table ...'ur kheer' she whispered , shy n nervous as she stood straighter ... krishna wrenched his eyes away from her to gaze at the bowl , eager ... pratigya watched , holding her breath as he took the lid off n bent down slightly , inhaling the aroma, his eyes closed in enjoyment ... she felt her heart leap in joy as she saw him face fill with happiness n pleasure ...'smells good...' he smiled at her n she felt her heart roaring in triumph n happiness...'n u look good...' he continued , his eyes raking her from toe to head...her eyes shone bright, shyness dancing in her cheeks... he took a spoonful n he almost groaned , his eyes closed in enjoyment of the taste ...pratigya smiled broadly , wanting to jump in joy... 'hmm..' he hummed as he opened his eyes to gaze up at hers ...'n its tasty too...' he said , smiling as he dove in ... 'i think i will eat dinner here ...' he looked up , his eyes on her ... pratigya nodded , shy ... 'n u could ask the very person who helped u with this kheer , about what i like for dinner '... he continued , his eyes boring to hers ... pratigya started at him in shock ...'er...i ..i don't know how to make kheer n so i ..i called maji ..' she said , timidly ... Krishna nodded once n then went back to eating the kheer ... 

he looked up suddenly...' come, sit here ...' he said indicating the space next to him on the couch ... pratigya sat on the edge of the couch , her thighs tightly closed together , head down n fingers knotting n unknotting ... she wasn't sure what she was feeling ... shyness? Nervousness? Happiness? ...she so wanted to believe that he is asking her to cook for him bec he heard her say what's in her heart to him... she can't bear if he was just playing around with her ... her posture only made him feel ravenous ... she is doing this deliberately ! ...'do u have the slightest idea how inviting u look?' he asked pulling her swiftly towards him... pratigya gasped , her hands clutching at his shoulders for support, their faces inches from each other ... she was red all over ... Krishna dipped the spoon into the bowl with his other hand , his gaze never leaving her trembling lips n offered a spoonful to her ...she looked up to meet his burning eyes ... 'eat' he whispered , his eyes roving along hers ... pratigya ate the kheer , her eyes locked on to his ... Krishna struggled with himself not to capture her lips in his as he took another spoonful n fed her , his hand at her back waist deliberately brushing over the area where her spine met her hips , even over her saari...' uff...' she hissed out , unable to take the sweet torture n writhed away from him , her eyes glazed ...he chuckled manly n resumed eating the kheer innocently ... pratigya just sat at the other end of the couch , darting shy glances at him , trying to get her breathing to normal ... this man will be the death of her! ...

Krishna placed the empty bowl on the table n relaxed back with a groan of satisfaction ...'u want more?' pratigya asked , her eyes full of love ...' hmmm ... kheer ? ..or ..u?' he asked , his eyes closed ... pratigya stood up abruptly , a shiver running up her spine ...'i ...i ..kheer ...i mean..' she stuttered , her voice shaking , hoarse ... 'i think more kheer can wait ... but i can't ...for u!' Krishna murmured huskily , his eyes dark orbs as he opened them to gaze at her ... pratigya only had time to gasp , her eyes widening , when he was on her ... she lost balance n  stumbled back as his mouth found hers in a searing kiss , his hands cupping her buttocks as he pulled her bodily against him with a needy groan ... her body reacted instinctively as she coiled her hands around his nape n hair , her eyes half closed , relishing the feel of his tongue plunging inside her mouth , licking her intimately, exploring every nook n cranny ... stop Krishna! ...u don't want to touch her unless u r sure of her ! ...unless u r sure she really loves u! Stop! ...his mind screamed at him even as he released her mouth to nibble n nip at her jaw n chin , relishing the moans escaping her throat , his hands now almost lifting her off the floor in his desire ...he tried to think, even as he walked forward , wanting some surface to support her back, as his hands were busy tilting her head for his convenience n exploring her back waist , his fingers delving under her sari...he vaguely realised that she was now against the wall n he was practically pushing her up the wall, his mouth now feasting on her throat ...he forced his body n heart to channel all his concentration to get away from her...yes! ...but..but..he can't...he was not in his control anymore!...u must krishna! U must...get away...from..her!...atleast until ..u r sure!...she will be  yours , completely wholly yours then! ...yes! .. 

pratigya was writhing against the wall , his passion n lust so all consuming , that all she could do was arch against his greedy mouth , her head thrown back n almost cutting into the wall, her legs dangling lifeless ...her heart thundered , her body exploding in tingles n shivers ...he was so strong, passionate , naughty , wild...manly...loving ...n his hands n mouth!...it was as if they knew no boundaries ... his tongue was finding places over her neck she never knew existed ...the feel of his hard male body against her every cell...there it was...her insides feeling like it was being twisted n all jelly like, all at the same time...it felt too good...!.. ! her moans subsided to panting whimpers as she felt his mouth and hands relenting from over her ... why was ...he is stopping? ... so that u can breathe u fool! Chided her shy heart ... she felt him hold her shivering body against him even as she sagged into his chest, burying her face to his hairy chest , clutching at his nape n chest for dear life... she can't stand properly, her legs felt like jelly...her knees too weak ...

if krishna had difficulty in ungluing his mouth from her delicious skin , it took all his self control to keep his primal urges in check as she just hugged him in sensual tiredness n clung to him, her lips brushing his chest , her ragged breathing fanning his chest hair...her sweaty face pressed to his heated skin...why the hell he had to keep the top buttons of his shirt open?...he pulled her head pack , his hand coiling along her hair n gazed into her flushed face n sore lips...n her closed eyes... think again KST! ... she is all yours! Can't u see? ...if what u see in her face is not total submission n surrender , then i think u r a fool KST! ... but i also want love! Trust! He heard his mind counter, firm... well, then what r u waiting for? ... he released her slowly , his heart telling him not to hurt her by suddenly letting her go n walk away from her ... he fought with his wildest desires as she clutched at his shirt n arms , her lips parting n directly below his, trying to pull him down on her, as if asking , begging for more ... where was he going? ...why is he leaving me? ...pls...she could feel a curious ache between her legs , a very wet feeling which was lingering on...her body was burning...n somehow she knew only he could put out the raging fire now coiling inside her abdomen... she tried to think as she whispered 'krishna...' sagging against the wall for support , her head still thrown back as she panted , trying to open her eyes ...krishna gritted his teeth to keep himself from ravishing her then n there... his eyes roamed over her, her flying hair , her flushed face, trembling lips ,beating pulse as she gulped down , heaving chest as she panted , her thighs closed , knees bend , leaning on to the wall for sheer support ...'i think i must go the stables ...pavan gets upset if he don't see me for a few days ..' krishna said , pulling her face up , forcing her to look up at him ,  still holding her against him... 'tell rakesh to bring me my tea to the garden...' he continued talking as he caressed her red right cheek, his eyes boring into hers... 

pratigya nodded as though through a haze... what was he saying? ... yes! Stables... but ..but why was he leaving just like that? After ..after tormenting her like that?... 'u want to leave now?' she asked , her voice hoarse, her hands roaming up along his upper arm ... 'ye...yes...' krishna almost stammered , pain searing in his heart as he saw her pained eyes ... 'pratigya..!' he whispered softly n captured her lips in the most chaste kiss he had given her yet, their foreheads touching together ...pratigya melted in his embrace closing her eyes in pure bliss at the chastity of his kiss...with no trace of lust in it...just pure love ...krishna didn't remember how long he worshiped her mouth unless n until he could feel her hands tightening along his hair n jaw , her body showing signs of needing to breathe properly ... he sighed against her mouth , gently licking along her lower lip n released her n turning his back to her , he walked to the bathroom... 'take out my riding clothes n boots ...' he said before slamming the door shut ... he panted against the door , sighing ... just a bit more waiting! he will soon find out where her loyalties lay ... n then leaving her alone even for one bloody sec was out of question! He will make her regret she ever asked that ! he thought lustily ... but right now what he needed was a cold shower or he will be exploding!

Pratigya sighed , taking gulping breathes as she steadied herself, gently opening her glazed eyes ... his scent still filled her every pore ... she took slow steps towards his wardrobe, shivering slightly as her skin continued to tingle in places ... something in his eyes, in his kiss told her that he has taken her confession seriously ...may be...maybe ..he loves her too...that's why he asked her to cook for him! Who would let a mere slave to cook ?...yes!.. she was in a dreamland ... she had never felt more happy ...more beautiful ... the feeling of belonging to him was the most beautiful feeling ever!  Her heart, body n soul had found its true owner ! there's nothing in the world she can't do for him! To please him! To make him happy! To get him look at her with those eyes! ... she will do anything! ...anything!...she is available to him in any way he wants! He wants her to cook for him! Will do! ...he wants her to take care of him! Will do! ...he wants her to be in his bed ! will do! ... he wants her to dance, to laugh , to cry ! will do! ...he wants her as a friend, as a mother , as a daughter, as a sister , as a wife, as a mistress, as a maid ...everything! her everything , only for him! ...she smiled in a silly manner as she took out his riding pants n leather jacket , caressing n running her hands over them, her eyes dreamy... she placed them on the bed lovingly n looked around for his boots ...

she heard the bathroom door open n looked around to see him in a towel around his waist ...he bathed? At this time of evening? She thought innocently , her eyes roaming along his handsome frame, a slight blush in her cheeks ... he came near her n deliberately leaned next to her to take his pants n shirt n he felt her shiver , her breathing hitching ... he loved the effect he has on her! ...He hid his smirk as he straightened n walked back innocently ... pratigya gazed at him dreamily , through her lashes...she twirled once, twice, thrice, laughing n giggling , hugging herself ...she can't wait for the night! She will have to learn to cook his fav foods soon...oh no! She will have to find out what all things he liked to eat...to wear...'come here, help me with the boots...' she heard him say as he came back , applying a bit of gel in his hair... she blinked... was she just standing there like a fool staring at the bathroom door? She felt shy n happy at her stupidity ... wow, love surely is miraculous! She is actually smiling at her stupidity!... krishna placed his right leg on the tea table , closing his eyes n running his hand through his hair , his heart beating in his mouth...he gazed at pratigya who knelt down in front of him, pulling his leather boot towards her ... her eyes looked so beautiful, happy ...his eyes gazed up at some random files on the table beside the mirror as pratigya started to tie up the lace after placing his foot in to the boot, her face lit with love n happiness ... he is making her do each silly thing for him! ...

'pratigya...place those files inside my file cabinet ! i am in a hurry...' he said suddenly , indicating to do fast as he offered his other leg , casually pulling up his sleeves ...' what... in u ..ur...file cabinet?' pratigya stuttered, looking up in shock , her head feeling like made of sand ... 'yes! Oh yeah...i forgot..u may need my PIN..' he continued casually , his eyes boring into hers ...pratigya gulped down , her heart thundering , her fingers fumbling n trembling around the lace ... suddenly she can't see anything ...the only sound she could hear was her world , her dream land where she was till then, coming crashing down all over her heart ... she can't breathe ...the pain was unbearable ...he was saying something...she must listen ...she blinked ... 'the PIN is quiet easy ..ma!'  krishna said , taking his leg off the table n from her hands ... he took his jacket n walked towards the door , resisting his urge to look at her ... 'n yeah , my dinner... i will be waiting'... he said even as he slammed the door shut, without even looking at her ... pratigya heard the door shut , as though from a distance , her vacant eyes staring at the place he occupied a moment ago, as her knees gave away n she just sat on the floor , suddenly feeling all tired ... her mother's face burst into her mind even as pain strangled her heart , her eyes looking mechanically across the files n then the file cabinet ...

Hope u liked it πŸ˜³

Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Update DhanyaπŸ‘

The passion and love that Kriya have for each other so beautifully written 😳

P so in love with K  and now she is caught between K and her Mom's life, poor P😭😭
K is going to get the wrong idea I think and heartbreak for both of them is on the way? Just hope that he doesn't do anything really bad to P and  Hope he finds out the truth soon.

Lakhan really has a very confident attitude that he is going to get off, I hope he doesn't.

Update soon