OS Amarprem - Chapter 78 Part 2 Updated on Page 3

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
hi,

just thought of posting a precap.

he is going to find out who the real she is, krishna thought ...he is going to give her a bait! Let's see what she does with it! ..n then he will decide what to do! N if she is playing any tricks with him, he is going to kill her with his bare hands!

' chandu bhaiyya is summoned by the police for some questioning regarding  that case with lakhan'  iqbal said, looking at chandu ... krishna's face turned darker , as chandu smirked  ' knew that new slave of durjjan, that SI , would do something like this!'

'pratigya! keep them in my file cabinet !' krishna said , pointing to some random files on the table... pratigya looked up in shock at him... 'ur...ur...file cabinet ...but' she stuttered stupidly , tensed n confused ...'yes!... oh! I forgot ! u would want my PIN!' krishna said , indicating her to tie up his boots faster... Pratigya gulped, her heart thundering , her hands trembling around the lace of his boots...

hope u liked it 😳
Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a intriguing precap Dhanya😲

Liked it but have two mindsets about P asking K for the pin,

If she asks and takes the file then will she have failed his test about proving her love, he doesn't know about her mother.

If she doesn't ask for the pin, then she is in a dilemma that she may have put her mom in further danger.

What a very difficult test K has given her. 😲  hope he doesn't doubt her and finds out the truth.

This SI, hope K and Chandu take care of him soon.

Looking forward to the update.πŸ˜›
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shocking precap di and now cant wait to read...and this is the do or die situation for her hope chandu find out the truth and p proved her love...update soon πŸ˜ƒ
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry double postEdited by manissha - 10 years ago
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice precap dhanya. Feeling really bad for P.
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekrn

What a intriguing precap Dhanya😲

Liked it but have two mindsets about P asking K for the pin,

If she asks and takes the file then will she have failed his test about proving her love, he doesn't know about her mother.

If she doesn't ask for the pin, then she is in a dilemma that she may have put her mom in further danger.

What a very difficult test K has given her. 😲  hope he doesn't doubt her and finds out the truth.

This SI, hope K and Chandu take care of him soon.

Looking forward to the update.πŸ˜›

thanks rekha πŸ˜ƒ

yes! P is going to be in a dilemma now... n her condition is going to worsen soon πŸ˜‰

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dhakarn

thanks rekha πŸ˜ƒ

yes! P is going to be in a dilemma now... n her condition is going to worsen soon πŸ˜‰

Poor P😭 but she is one strong woman, dealing with trying to save her mother as well as putting up with all the humliation she had  gone thru from K and now that she has acknowledged her love for him her dilemma has gotten stronger.   Hope K doesn't do anything further to humliate her and when he realizes her true intentions and accepts his love for her, hope she lets him know how much her hurt her.
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

shocking precap di and now cant wait to read...and this is the do or die situation for her hope chandu find out the truth and p proved her love...update soon πŸ˜ƒ

yes! do or die situation for P... coming soon πŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: manissha

nice precap dhanya. Feeling really bad for P.

thanks dear ...coming soon πŸ˜ƒ
dhakarn thumbnail
Hi...
    Decided to prolong the chapter a bit πŸ˜ƒ  

here's link to Chapter 77

Chapter 78

'how was she? Puking, i guess...' asked meera as soon as angad came to her room... 'why don't u go n ask it to ur dear malik' ? he was the one who had her last night! ' angad snarled , slapping meera hard across her face ... meera staggered back in anger n shock ...'what? but i brought her to u yesterday! How...how come malik took her then?' meera said , fisting her hands in anger n jealousy ...'how do i know? I was in the storeroom ' angad shouted , frustrated ... 'why r u blaming me when u can't even take care of that bitch even for a sec'... meera shouted at him ...'u..' angad began, his hands extending towards her neck but stopped as gayatri came to the room , shouting 'angad! What did i just hear? What were u planning to do?' ... nothing!' angad snarled , looking away ...' i told u to be patient , u fool! Glad that ur plan didn't work out! He would have ur eyes gorged out if he gets a wind that u even looked at his new toy!' snarled gayatri , forcing angad to look at her ... angad fumed at gayatri n went out of the room ...gayatri glared at meera ..'who told u go by his plan? R u working for me or him?' gayatri asked her , her eyes slits ... 'sorry ma sahib... but ur son hit me ...n threatened to burn my shoulder '... meera said, trying to look fearful , where all she could feel was hatred n revulsion ...gayatri sighed dramatically , tensed ...

******************************

Krishna gazed at her sleeping form , slowly towelling his hair ... her words 'i love u krishna'  reverberated in every cell of his being... his eyes took in her calm n beautiful face , as he started dressing ... he kept throwing naughty n slightly nervous glances at her , what if she got up now? in the middle of his changing?... he remembered her kisses n found his body reacting instantly to what it craved for ...her! he closed his eyes n took a deep breath ... he is not going to let her win! ... but he needs to make sure what exactly she wants from him before he takes what he wants! Her!...n her love!...what? come on KST! U denied urself her body all these days! Now u r denying what u exactly wants from her! ...her love!... is it that he wants from her? He felt a jolt! Yes! U want her to take care of u! don't u? ...n not just be available to u whenever u need her !... u want to see her smile, don't u? ...u feel happy when u see her smile! in fact u want to be the reason she smiles! U feel bad when u see her cry, n if u r the cause of her tears , u feel like tortured , don't u? ...n u want to make up for, apologise for every hurt u gave her! Don't u?...u can't take it if she is injured even the tiniest bit ! u can't take it if she ignores u n don't do things for ur happiness! ...u feel happy when she looks at u with that look in her eyes!u feel happy she is near u! ...u keep saying she is yours! But have u ever thought what ur heart feels when it hears u say that? It feels joy! Like never before ... 'she is mine' he said aloud n felt his heart soar ...now try this ...'she loves me..' he said , opening his eyes n looking at his eyes in the reflection in the mirror ...he could feel his heart jumping in joy!...krishna blinked ! no! U r raving! He bellowed at his heart ... don't u dare deny urself of her again n again! He heard his heart counter! I want her! Period! ... he blinked again... he was on the bed , leaning over her ...when n how did he get here, he didn't remember ... his eyes raked her innocent face ... don't krishna! Don't u dare fall for her tricks! She will hurt u! ... he closed his eyes n her smiling face came to his mind... right! He opened his eyes ... she came here bec of some conceited plan by her good for nothing father ... n if his guess is correct , she may be after the files ...! so far she hasn't given away anything about as if she is after the files... well he must find out why is she here... he is going to find out who the real she is ...he is going to give her a bait! Les see what she does with it! ..n then he will decide what to do! N if she is playing any tricks with him, he is going to kill her with his bare hands! He gazed in anger n frustration n pain at her ... he couldn't resist himself ...before he knew it he was kissing her tenderly over her forehead... 'don't u dare betray me...pratigya!...i can't take it..' he whispered , pain in his voice...  he wrenched himself away from her n went out of the room, snapping the door shut ...

******************************************************

Pratigya looked up at his face , his eyes full of love...'pratigya, say that again' he asked , his eyes boring into hers, his palms cupping her cheeks ...she blushed as she smiled , her eyes twinkling 'I love u , krishna..' ...oh! it felt too good! Hearing her own voice admitting what her heart knows! ... too gud! ...'again!' he said , his eyes glinting in desire n happiness ...'I love u krishna' she giggled shyly ... she felt his palms tightening around her face in passion as he said 'again' ... she caressed his palms n closed the distance between them , kissing him lovingly as she whispered 'i love u , krishna..i love u...' she opened her eyes, smiling... she had never felt so good ...never... she sighed , stretching n undulating in bed... then she felt it... the splitting headache ...n her legs too were paining ...n her throat seemed to burn ... she sat up , suddenly feeling dizzy n feeling like vomiting ... she tried to keep her eyes open as she stumbled towards the bathroom ... she didn't remember how she reached the washroom , her body paining like never before , especially her legs ...she retched n vomited , panting slightly ... she washed her mouth n looked at herself in the mirror ... she gasped slightly ... she was full of different colors , her eyes were red, the kajal all over her face along with diff colors , her lips swollen ... n her hair looked as though it was in through some hurricane ...n the sari she wore was unrecognisable , with no trace of white ...holi? ...yes! she closed her eyes as her headache worsened , holding on to the ornamental sink for support ...images started pouring in , as she panted slightly at the memory of him giving her bhang ... her friends! ... n then... why was she walking through the courtyard? That too with...meera?... she shook her head trying to clear it... n then...him!... she shivered deliciously as the memory of his mind numbing kiss bombarded her ...n then she inhaled with a sweet shudder , biting her lips at as the memory of his mouth down her belly flashed across her mind... ohno! What happened ? ...did he purposefully gave her bhang so that he could ...no! ...that can't have happened! Her heart thundered in half horror n half pain ...no! ...pls..! ...no! she blinked... 

the balloons... his smirk!... the dance... the pain ...that feeling of sitting in his lap! ...the joy! ... the images kept flashing , without any order ... n then it came ... she heard herself saying as she gazed into his loving eyes I love u krishna..' ...what? pratigya snapped open her eyes ... petrified n excited  n shy all at the same time... oh no! What did she say to him? ...what happened after that ? ...what was his reaction? ...she tried her level best but couldn't remember anything ... n her headache was getting worse... ohno! What did she do? ...he will be laughing his head off at her stupidity! ... no! But he apologised to her for that day! ...joy filled her heart.. yes! ...pls...pls... how will she look at him now? how will he see her now? ...pls...n how did she get to his room? ...n where is he?...she sagged down to the floor, tears in her eyes , holding her head... 'beti...r u alright?' sumitra asked , knocking on the door ... pratigya looked up , tensed ... 'yes maji... just a headache ...' she said , trying to stand up... 'lay down a bit more , u will feel better ...' said sumitra , sounding concerned ... 'ji ...ji maji..' pratigya said , her voice high pitched n stuttering as she remembered how she had kissed him on the swing ... what? ... her right hand automatically jumped to her lips, blushing scarlet at the memory ...she tried to concentrate ...she could feel her body aching in parts, especially her legs...but it was bec of the dance...yes! nothing more! ...she looked all over her reflection...her clothes seemed intact ...no! he wouldn't have taken advantage of her drunken state that way! No ! never! ...she didn't know why , but she was sure of the fact!...why? how do u know? U know he is after ur body from the word go! ...i don't know! I just know that he didn't do it! ...he had had so many opportunities before ! ...i trust him! What? U trust that devil who considers u as his slave? ...i don't know! N i don't believe he sees me as a mere slave! She heard her heart thunder... He apologised to me! She remembered the guilt n pain in his eyes...yes! he can't have done anything to hurt her ...not again! ...the tiredness n ache in her body is just bec of bhang n over exertion!...she took a deep breath, dabbing her eyes...n she almost gave herself upto him last night! ...it was a good thing she fell unconscious ...! ... she don't want the moment she becomes a woman, his woman actually, in every sense, to be clouded with some stupid bhang... she is a gone case, isn't she? She said to herself as she gazed up at her reflection in the mirror n smiling shyly ... 'right! I will bring ur lunch up here ...If u want anything , call me beti..' sumitra said lovingly ... 'y..yes maji..' she said , caressing her slightly sore lower lip , her eyes twinkling in shyness n happiness ... then her eyes widened ...what? lunch? What time is it? ... oh no! She slept through the morning? ... ofcourse the bhang was so strong ... she opened the door n walked to the room, taking out fresh saari from her suitcase ...she looked at the clock n gasped ...its 12.30 pm... ! she dragged her feet to the bathroom again... her thoughts were full of him n the evening n night even as she undressed n bathed ...it was the best holi of her life...ever...

Meanwhile krishna n chandu were at the hospital talking to madan ... madan had lost one leg n was feeling really guilty ... n panicky... bec one of angad's men had come to see him in the morning posing as a friend n Shankar , who is new to krishna's ranks , didn't suspect him... n he had gave madan a phone n angad had called him n promised him 25 lakhs if he would keep his mouth shut about the drug garden... initially madan didn't agree as he was angry at angad n threatened to expose him but he agreed promptly as angad pointed out that krishna will be eliminating each n every traitor , which included him too, if this drug business is out ... n he knew that chote thakur's mood swings alarmingly ... he don't want to test his luck... n when krishna spoke , he knew he made the right decision to stay alive n accept angad's money ...'u r still alive only bec of ur wife n son!' krishna said , his eyes angry ...madan nodded meekly , fearful...'forgive me chote takur...i ...n it s so great of u to save our...' he began but krishna held up a hand... ...'tell me why did u feel the need to steal the caskets? asked krishna , sitting back on the chair ... madan darted his eyes to chandu n then to krishna ...'i ..i just wanted some quick money, chote thakur...' madan said , looking down ...even though he was grateful to krishna for saving his n his family's life , his greed for more money ruled him...what will he get if he told chote thakur about angad? Probably some rise in pay or a few lakhs as compensation? ...but if he sided with angad , he would be getting solid 25 lakhs , cash !!!... krishna looked at chandu sighing...'so u don't want to work , but was looking for easy money?' chandu asked sharply ...'ye..yes sir..' madan stammered , still looking down ... 'i get that u don't want to come back... chandu, settle him...!' krishna stood up, brushing down his blazer as he went out...shankar was standing outside the room , talking to iqbal... iqbal's face looked angry... krishna raised an eyebrow ...'its about that case yesterday involving lakhan...' said iqbal , looking at krishna...krishna nodded , his face grim ...chandu had told him about it...'what about it?' krishna asked ... 'chandu bhaiyya is summoned by the police for some questioning regarding  it' iqbal said, looking at chandu who came out of the room... krishna's face turned darker , as chandu smirked  'knew that new slave of durjjan, that SI , would do something like this!'...krishna looked at him, his eyes hard ...'i guess he is calling me for witness statement ... n if they haven't arrested lakhan yet , i will settle the matter outside the court!' said chandu ...krishna nodded ...

****************************************

Pratigya came down the stairs with the empty plates ...she smiled at a maid who came to collect  the plates as she reached the bottom of the stairs ...'did...er...did chote thakur come for lunch..?' she asked timidly ... 'no choti malkin.. chote malik never eats lunch here...' the maid said n went away... pratigya sighed , looking around ... gayatri was glaring at her ...'is this the time to get up , choti malkin?' gayatri mocked ... pratigya looked down, not knowing what to say ... 'she had too much bhang , i guess' said krishna , coming to the hall ...pratigya looked up at him ,her face full of a happy smile, her heart skipping stupidly...as if u don't know! She heard her heart ask him naughtily... he threw his mobile over the couch as he sat down , pulling a newspaper to him...'ofcourse...' said gayatri through gritted teeth ...'how is madan?' gayatri asked him , sounding concerned, throwing a look of dislike at pratigya ...'not bad' krishna said curtly , his eyes raking pratigya from head to toe once ...she stifled a soft gasp as she saw his eyes narrowing in distaste...ohno! what did she do? ... a servant came with a glass of water in a tray n gayatri took it an gave to krishna ... krishna raised an eyebrow, his eyes hard ...gayatri looked perturbed ...'here, krishna ! water...u must be feeling thirsty ...' ...'oh absolutely! In fact very mush so' he said , his eyes on pratigya, desirous,  n she blushed ...'...but...i wish i was served by someone whom i had brought here to do so exclusively' said krishna , his eyes still on pratigya... pratigya felt her heart beat soar ...what did he say? Gayatri pursed her lips in a thin line n glared at pratigya ... pratigya almost stumbled as she hastily walked to krishna , her cheeks reddening ... she took the glass of water from gayatri , n gayatri moved back , her eyes slits on pratigya... meera , who hid behind a pillar , gaped at pratigya in hatred n jealousy as pratigya moved closer to krishna , offering the glass to him, a shy smile on her lips... krishna, whose eyes never left her, took the glass from her , feeling his heart dancing ...for the first time , water is going to be tasty ... he sipped the water , his eyes on her fingers knotting nervously ... pratigya watched him from under her lashes , a feeling of happiness in her heart ...she gasped softly as he looked up to meet her eyes ...ohno! she said what's in her heart to him! N he heard it! Is that why he is behaving like this now? ...is that why he is asking her to give him water, take care of his needs?... suddenly she couldn't breathe... 

'pratigya !' he called her n she started , taking the glass from his hands , actually almost snatching it ... stop being a complete fool, pratigya! she heard her heart shout at her ... right! She tried to steady her heartbeat , clutching the glass too tightly n looked up to meet his eyes... 'get rid of this ridiculous green color ...i don't like it on u...' he said , eyeing her light green saari in distaste...oh! so that's why he was looking at me like that, thought pratigya , a small smile on her lips...'make me kheer n bring it to my room...' he said, getting up n deliberately brushing his shoulder against hers as he walked towards the stairs ... 'kh..kheer?' she stuttered , shocked ... 'U heard me...' krishna said , without looking back as he climbed up the stairs ...'but..but krishna  , u said i can't enter the kitchen...' she said , her palms starting to sweat...  krishna turned midway up the stairs , glaring at her ...'bring me kheer to my room...now! n yeah, i won't repeat it , get that ridiculous color off u before u come in front of me again! ' he said in a low voice , but it carried all the way down to her ... she nodded clumsily , suddenly feeling panicky n excited all at the same time... gayatri watched in shock n hatred as pratigya almost sprinted to the kitchen corridor ... this is getting out of hands, thought gayatri , her eyes slits on pratigya... he is drinking n eating from her hands now!... its getting dangerous! She must do something... meanwhile meera was fuming in jealousy n loathing ... what's happening? Malik is going to eat from that bitch's hands! She will kill her!...

'maji...he...he wants kheer...n i...i mean ...i don't know how to make it... he ...he wants kheer...i mean , like now!...' pratigya stuttered , her palms sweating as she stood before sumitra , holding her hands , reduced to a nervous wreck... sumitra tried hard not to laugh as she watched pratigya's tensed n shy n slightly panicky n desperate face ... the girl is so in love! ...she smiled, cupping pratigya's left cheek motherly ...'don't worry beti...i will help u... come...'... pratigya followed her to the kitchen , nervous ...the kitchen was vast n spacious ...the maids looked around in surprise , with young maids giggling at pratigya ...pratigya could feel her cheeks reddening in embarrassment ... 'pls excuse us for half an hour...' sumitra said n all the maids went out , giggling n gossiping... pratigya let out a sigh of relief ...'so mr.KST wants kheer , n that too at this time of the afternoon?' giggled sumitra , looking at pratigya ... pratigya nodded shyly , giggling too...

Krishna walked straight to the surveillance room towards the east of the house , his heart beating twice over ... he was sure she will be calling his mother ... he entered the surveillance room n ordered the guards to get out ... as they had so many enemies the house n the grounds were protected with latest technology n almost every room had security cameras except the bedrooms ...the security logs were seldom checked for many months as all the servants were loyal n no enemy could get past the gates , let alone make it to the grounds... most of the cameras were in off mode except that in grounds n stables ... he sat down on a revolving chair n turned on the cameras in the kitchen , his heart doing a silly flip... there they were, the most important women in his life ! he looked at them longingly ...they seemed so happy!...he gazed at them , feeling himself smiling as he took in their happy faces ... his mother was telling her something n she seemed so cutely nervous as she stirred the milk , checking n double checking the flame, her face wrought with concentration...he continued gazing at them , feeling the visible bond of love n friendship between them... he remembered the convo they had yesterday morning ...may be his mother has changed... may be she has changed too... she may have come here with bad intensions or playing dirty games , but what if she changed , after falling in love with him? ...why do u think like that KST? Do u want her to fall in love with u? ...i bloody very much want! He heard his heart roar...he felt a jolt! ...she said she loves u! what if its genuine? She n loves me...? he could feel his heart soar in joy...what if it was all her plan? He heard his mind counter...don't u dare believe any woman KST! They will hurt u!... he fisted his palms, his eyes slits on the screen...well , he will find out!

Pratigya tasted the kheer , her face tensed n nervous , while sumitra looked at her smilingly ...pratigya could feel the delicious smell wafting from the container but her nervousness governed over her...sumitra smiled as pratigya's face lit up in a smile of relief n happiness n shyness , all combined... 'i am not going to ask u how is it...' giggled sumitra as she served the kheer in a bowl... pratigya hugged her , smiling away in joy ...'oh thank u maji ...thank u so much ...' ...she was practically hoping in happiness n excitement ... for the first time she was cooking something  n that too kheer n that too for him! ...she could feel her heart thundering against her ribs... 'well...what r u waiting for?' asked sumitra ,a teasing smile in her lips ... pratigya gulped down , suddenly panicky ...she found it tasty , what if he didn't? ...oh no! She looked at sumitra in nervousness ... 'he ...' she croaked ... 'will he like it?' she asked , trying to hide her apprehension ... 'ofcourse he would...' sumitra squeezed her palm , assuring her ...'hmmm..' pratigya nodded , her throat suddenly dry ...she didn't want him to get disappointed , nor did she want her first attempt to go waste ... then suddenly she remembered ...'maji...' she called , her voice high pitched ... 'now what?' sumitra asked , trying her level best not to roll her eyes at pratigya in a friendly manner... 'he told me to change ...this saari, i mean ... n he will be in the room now, so i can't go up there without the kheer n change the saari ...so...so...' she trailed off , her cheeks red ... sumitra giggled , tears in her eyes ... his son hasn't changed a bit... he liked to eat what he loves only if she was in a dark maron saari , long time ago ...otherwise he won't open his mouth n will be running all over the place , his face screwed up in a sweet tantrum ...n the fact that he was asking this girl to do so meant only one thing ...! this girl is way more important to him ...she is taking over his life as his everything, lovingly so, thought sumitra , caressing pratigya's right cheek... 'come with me, beti... i will give u a saari...' Pratigya smiled back , taking the bowl of kheer , properly closed with a lid...

Sumitra rummaged through her wardrobe , trying to find out a suitable saari for pratigya n her eyes fell on the very first saari she gave her ...they very saari the girl was going to use in that disgusting manner ... sumitra looked around at pratigya , who was shifting from leg to leg, knotting her fingers in nervousness , biting her lips as she eyed the bowl every other sec with a mixture of love n excitement ... sumitra sighed ... she wanted to ask the girl about the saari ...but no! She don't want to upset her now...not now, yes! ...may be she will ask her when she comes back to return the saari...yes! ...pratigya gazed up as sumitra pulled out a beautiful light blue colour saari , smiling ...'i think this will suit u... n he will love u in it...' she added , winking ... pratigya tried to smile , but all she could do was blush ... 'thank u maji...' she said , clutching tightly at the saari... she came out of the bathroom, changed n sumitra took a good 5 minutes to admire her n tease her ...it was all pratigya could do, to keep a straight face ... 'u look breathtaking...' sumitra said, putting a kaala tika over n under the side of her left ear ... pratigya could feel her heart going overdrive...then she remembered ...'oh maji...! i ...forgive me maji...i forgot to give u back ur saari... that one which u gave me when he kidn... i mean when he brought me here the first time...' pratigya said , her face guilty n tensed ...'what?' sumitra said , shocked ...pratigya who was tensed to the core , didn't pay attention to her tone ..'don't worry maji...i had kept it securely in my wardrobe at my house... the next time i go to my house , i will surely bring it back...' she said , her mind n heart only drenched in love n thoughts of him... she wasn't even thinking what she was saying ...her heart seemed to forget the fact that she was here in a temporary arrangement n once she get out of here , there's no come back... sumitra watched in shock as pratigya took a deep breath n took the bowl with trembling hands n walked out of the room... what did the girl just say? She had the saari in her house? ...but...but... didn't ma sahib say the girl brought the saari to be used in the press conference in that disgusting way n ...n... ma sahib! Sumitra clasped a trembling n shocked hand to her mouth...what if ma sahib was lying? ...but ...but for what purpose? ...may be the girl knows nothing n may be her evil father brought the saari n gave it to ma sahib n blackmailed for the marriage...yes! that must be it...! bec there is no way ma sahib will plot krishna's marriage ! she wants him dead n with no heir ! ...well , it must be her father who blackmailed did with the saari n not the girl! Maybe she didn't hear exactly what happened that day,...she must talk to chandu, thought sumitra frantically ...

Hope u liked it πŸ˜³

Edited by dhakarn - 10 years ago