Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally SBS aired Veera Segment ... I almost missed this segment but caught up with last few minutes/seconds ...
They were show Farnaz interview that Gunjan is very frustated & wants to fulfill her dream of going to Canada but everyone in Ranvi's house making her do all household chores which she is not liking it. On the other hand they showed Ranvi's Kurta button was broken & he came to gave it to Ratan & Chaiji which Veera snatched it from him & gave it to Gunjan to put on the buttons.
And at last they showed the glimpse of Vishal, Farnaz & Di having fun on setss and playing with their feet (turning their feet round & round & these three were just having great times & laughing ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks. Even I caught just the last few sec of the segment where VishAna were twisting their legs๐Ÿ˜†
Chalo I didn't miss anything then๐Ÿ˜›
..Anne-Spark.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sayaani-Chidiya

Thanks. Even I caught just the last few sec of the segment where VishAna were twisting their legs๐Ÿ˜†

Hahahah ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sayaani-Chidiya

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
.Nivedita. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I saw one on other news channel.
They showed Gunjan runs away from house to go to Canada but Ranvi brings her back and everybody is worried. As they enter in their house. Everyone's waiting for them including Gunjan's family. Ratan, Chaiji, and Gunj's father questions Gunjan where was she all this time and they were all worried. Ranvi comes to her rescue and says something (I couldn't hear). But Veera doesn't believe Ranvi and wonders why he is lying.

And after everyone leaves i think there is Veera and Baldev scene as they showed them shooting for it.
Varun.srk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
no upcoming veeba scenes???????????????// :(
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Link for today's SBS segment -
 http://desi**fo***.net/tv-shows/gunjan-ne-dekha-kanada-mein-ghar-basaane-ka-sapna-veera/
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i want to watch this seq..
where i can find this seq..?