New promo of Tumhari Pakhi. video added! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ZumSrK.

^^ aww <3
Lol I did same thing !! I watched Savdhaan jus to catch the promo !! And I did once lol :) and then checked lifeok YOUTUBE channel and they had uploaded it so soon to my surprise lol !!

Yes I'm hoping too Anshuman sees it !!

This was written in the YOUTUBE description

Will Paakhi survive the attack? Will Anshuman find out about this incident? Watch 'Tumhari Paakhi' Mahasaptaah from April 7th-11th at 9.30pm only on Life OK.

😆😆 Thanks Zumm you made me feel better ðŸ¤— I thought I sat through a horrible half hour of poor acting for nothing ðŸ˜†

Ah next time I will check the LO YT channel too, usually they aren't so fast, I hope they keep up this speed from now on though LOL 

as for @ bold - I hope so and I hope he has Tanya put in Jail for attempt to murder ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by rakhi992

Guys! It will be foolish for me to ask. My hindi is too bad so. What does mahasaptah mean? Hope it doesnt mean that its gonna end.

Sapatah means week Rakhi and they just added maha which means big literally - so a big week literally for the show 
Interesting but it was unpredictable that Tanya will do something like this and maybe Anshuman will save Paakhi and there by knowing Tanya's true face?
Thanks for sharing.
i think for tanya to resort to this means she was unsuccessfull in keeping anshuman away from paakhi ooh man she is crazy becareful ansh it will be ayaan next or u
@Rakhi...Zumsrk...Thanks for sharing the promo ..

Anshuman at last realising his heart feeling for Pakhi...seems Tanya could not take it Anshuman chosing Pakhi not her..

Finally Tanya resorts to killing but hoping Anshuman is on time to save Pakhi..

Must say well shot promo as it  will make the viewers curious of what really happens to pakhi as no helping hand  to save her is shown in the promo.

Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago
I think it will be symbolic like the choti holi promo and holi promo. Exactly same thing may not happen. Tany will surely do something for sure. Hope she gets caught. And pakhi be safe. And there will be some strong reason for Tanya to adopt thia way. I think Tanyas plan to seperate Ankhi would have failed miserably. Hope we get to see a love sick Anshuman soon 😛
I know how bad tanya is
But i never tought she can kill someone
Omg big surprise to me
Btw the question is : is anshuman msg a part pf tanya plan ?
I think tanya to choose killing pakhi
I m so sure there is a big reason why to do so
Because now she haves everything on her side !!
Rakhi and zumsrk thank u so much for sharing 😊
so does tanya doing this means that anshuman admits his love for pakhi?