Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simirani

I totally agree with you on the confusion about her dad but as for the phone number my biggest confusion is that the gang plus Gautam all had Roshini's number -didn't they also suspect something, (Omg, loopholes everywhere!). But its okay I think these loopholes are an afterthought as the show just has too much suspense. 
Thank you for posting this-I'm glad to know someone else has the same confusion too. 
ohh yes absoutely...so many loopholes Ouch

and above all my biggest question is she joind Regents to take revenge i agree but they never showed classrom except for twiceConfused Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simirani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I didn't understand (Page 2)" in Paanch - Don't get Mad, Get Even forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Thank you for your responseHug
i thot i was the only one thinking of it and i felt maybe im a lil overreacting LOL

simirani

Groupbie

simirani

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suni-

I totally agree with you on the confusion about her dad but as for the phone number my biggest confusion is that the gang plus Gautam all had Roshini's number -didn't they also suspect something, (Omg, loopholes everywhere!). But its okay I think these loopholes are an afterthought as the show just has too much suspense. 
Thank you for posting this-I'm glad to know someone else has the same confusion too. 

and above all my biggest question is she joind Regents to take revenge i agree but they never showed classrom except for twiceConfused Ouch

I know right and here we all thought they were at college

-Suni-

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Suni-

I know right and here we all thought they were at college
yes it was always their rooms/canteen our out bt neva the classroomsStern Smile
loopholes bt still i love this showHug

simirani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Paanch - Don't get Mad, Get Even Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.