Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Guys,

I kept thinking about this for a week now as to hows that Rosh kept hiding the truth from her dad that she was in US when she called from her mobile?

I mean is that her India number was in International roaming?

Also how did her dad find out that she's in Regents collegeConfused

Can some one help me understand this?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I didn't understand" in Paanch - Don't get Mad, Get Even forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RheaSingh

Goldie

RheaSingh

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suni-

Guys,

I kept thinking about this for a week now as to hows that Rosh kept hiding the truth from her dad that she was in US when she called from her mobile?

well this is some liberty the fiction tv shows take LOL

...and it was easy for her dad to find the truth since he knew that rosh was pretty much disturbed abt the loss of neha and wanted to know the truth so if she is not in US and in mumbai, then its obvious that she would be at mumbai. also he must have asked nikhil abt this.

the show's pretty fast paced. it leaves for assumptions. 

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikhajaiswal

Originally posted by -Suni-

Guys,

well this is some liberty the fiction tv shows take LOL

...and it was easy for her dad to find the truth since he knew that rosh was pretty much disturbed abt the loss of neha and wanted to know the truth so if she is not in US and in mumbai, then its obvious that she would be at mumbai. also he must have asked nikhil abt this.

the show's pretty fast paced. it leaves for assumptions. 
right...i was like kinda stuck there as 2 how did he land there Tongue bt rem Rosh's dad did ask Nikhil as 2 why didnt he tell him abt this...so i guess its a blooper or sumthngTongue

Edited by -Suni- - 26 March 2014 at 4:43am

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
The show does have some loopholes here and there...The mishra track is something which still needs to have a proper ending.How on earth did Mishra come to know abt there outing and all??

LoveToLaugh

LoveToLaugh

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Same here. Guess they simply did not pay much attention to it. I doubt Nikhil told him. But maybe he suspected something, and since Neha was in Regent's, he put two and two together. I did not realize that they actually intended for their Dad to be smart. But perhaps.

As for Mishra, I have a feeling that track is not over yet. They never did show Mishra really going up in flames. Maybe he survived.

simirani

Groupbie

simirani

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you on the confusion about her dad but as for the phone number my biggest confusion is that the gang plus Gautam all had Roshini's number -didn't they also suspect something, (Omg, loopholes everywhere!). But its okay I think these loopholes are an afterthought as the show just has too much suspense. 
Thank you for posting this-I'm glad to know someone else has the same confusion too. 

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

The show does have some loopholes here and there...The mishra track is something which still needs to have a proper ending.How on earth did Mishra come to know abt there outing and all??

Exactly dear i was breaking my head over that as wellOuch

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

Same here. Guess they simply did not pay much attention to it. I doubt Nikhil told him. But maybe he suspected something, and since Neha was in Regent's, he put two and two together. I did not realize that they actually intended for their Dad to be smart. But perhaps.

As for Mishra, I have a feeling that track is not over yet. They never did show Mishra really going up in flames. Maybe he survived.

Agree with ya...i too have d same doubt...Mishra's track was like abrupt for me too Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveToLaugh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.