Paanch - Don't get Mad, Get Even
Paanch - Don't get Mad, Get Even

India-Forums

   

I didn't understand

-Suni- IF-Stunnerz
-Suni-
-Suni-

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 30823

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Guys,

I kept thinking about this for a week now as to hows that Rosh kept hiding the truth from her dad that she was in US when she called from her mobile?

I mean is that her India number was in International roaming?

Also how did her dad find out that she's in Regents collegeConfused

Can some one help me understand this?

Related Videos

RheaSingh Goldie
RheaSingh
RheaSingh

Joined: 28 November 2013
Posts: 1747

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suni-

Guys,

I kept thinking about this for a week now as to hows that Rosh kept hiding the truth from her dad that she was in US when she called from her mobile?

I mean is that her India number was in International roaming?

Also how did her dad find out that she's in Regents collegeConfused

Can some one help me understand this?

well this is some liberty the fiction tv shows take LOL

...and it was easy for her dad to find the truth since he knew that rosh was pretty much disturbed abt the loss of neha and wanted to know the truth so if she is not in US and in mumbai, then its obvious that she would be at mumbai. also he must have asked nikhil abt this.

the show's pretty fast paced. it leaves for assumptions. 
-Suni- IF-Stunnerz
-Suni-
-Suni-

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 30823

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikhajaiswal

Originally posted by -Suni-

Guys,

I kept thinking about this for a week now as to hows that Rosh kept hiding the truth from her dad that she was in US when she called from her mobile?

I mean is that her India number was in International roaming?

Also how did her dad find out that she's in Regents collegeConfused

Can some one help me understand this?

well this is some liberty the fiction tv shows take LOL

...and it was easy for her dad to find the truth since he knew that rosh was pretty much disturbed abt the loss of neha and wanted to know the truth so if she is not in US and in mumbai, then its obvious that she would be at mumbai. also he must have asked nikhil abt this.

the show's pretty fast paced. it leaves for assumptions. 
right...i was like kinda stuck there as 2 how did he land there Tongue bt rem Rosh's dad did ask Nikhil as 2 why didnt he tell him abt this...so i guess its a blooper or sumthngTongue


Edited by -Suni- - 26 March 2014 at 4:43am
sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 19803

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 9:30am | IP Logged
The show does have some loopholes here and there...The mishra track is something which still needs to have a proper ending.How on earth did Mishra come to know abt there outing and all??
LoveToLaugh Senior Member
LoveToLaugh
LoveToLaugh

BollyCurry Production Intern
Joined: 12 June 2012
Posts: 657

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Same here. Guess they simply did not pay much attention to it. I doubt Nikhil told him. But maybe he suspected something, and since Neha was in Regent's, he put two and two together. I did not realize that they actually intended for their Dad to be smart. But perhaps.
 
As for Mishra, I have a feeling that track is not over yet. They never did show Mishra really going up in flames. Maybe he survived.
simirani Groupbie
simirani
simirani

Joined: 18 February 2014
Posts: 70

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you on the confusion about her dad but as for the phone number my biggest confusion is that the gang plus Gautam all had Roshini's number -didn't they also suspect something, (Omg, loopholes everywhere!). But its okay I think these loopholes are an afterthought as the show just has too much suspense. 
Thank you for posting this-I'm glad to know someone else has the same confusion too. 
-Suni- IF-Stunnerz
-Suni-
-Suni-

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 30823

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

The show does have some loopholes here and there...The mishra track is something which still needs to have a proper ending.How on earth did Mishra come to know abt there outing and all??

Exactly dear i was breaking my head over that as wellOuch

-Suni- IF-Stunnerz
-Suni-
-Suni-

Joined: 16 December 2011
Posts: 30823

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

Same here. Guess they simply did not pay much attention to it. I doubt Nikhil told him. But maybe he suspected something, and since Neha was in Regent's, he put two and two together. I did not realize that they actually intended for their Dad to be smart. But perhaps.
 
As for Mishra, I have a feeling that track is not over yet. They never did show Mishra really going up in flames. Maybe he survived.

Agree with ya...i too have d same doubt...Mishra's track was like abrupt for me too Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveToLaugh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Varun Kapoor and Rashi Mal excited for their new venture! Varun Kapoor and Rashi Mal excited for their new venture!  10

Actor Varun Kapoor and Rashi Mal are all set try out something new and ...

Channel V's show Paanch - 5 wrongs make a right,  aims at correcting the wrongs Channel V's show Paanch - 5 wrongs make a right, aims at correcting the wrongs  17

Paanch – 5 wrongs make a right, a new show on Channel V will focus ...

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index