Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Will Rachna ever get a makeover

MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Seriously even if they want to keep rachna in suits they should change the style like have her in a sleeveless net suit or just even give her a messy side braid or just a plain ponytail with hair open once in awhile but I really think they need to give her a look more worthy of an aspiring fashion designer with kurtis and jeans and newer type suits. But question is are they listening to our voice or not.   Will she ever get a different look?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow this is 3rd post in a week for make over
seriously we are tired to tell them to get make over even pihu gets better dresses cvs are just 🤬
Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZenerDiode

wow this is 3rd post in a week for make over
seriously we are tired to tell them to get make over even pihu gets better dresses cvs are just 🤬

Actually 4 th one , I have put up a request to the creative team at the end of my review thread " winners strategy" 

Let us see if they even heed to anything we ask for

Maybe it will be Gunjan,s new idea  for rachna to floor kabir & dethrone Sonal 😆 You never know
Well ! I can have any number of wishful thoughts but somebody acting upon it is far from the truth
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Originally posted by: brat2008

Actually 4 th one , I have put up a request to the creative team at the end of my review thread " winners strategy" 

Let us see if they even heed to anything we ask for

Maybe it will be Gunjan,s new idea  for rachna to floor kabir & dethrone Sonal 😆 You never know
Well ! I can have any number of wishful thoughts but somebody acting upon it is far from the truth

they become deaf for rachna 🤬
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They have had so many ppl voice this opinion they will have to listen at some point
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunyy

They have had so many ppl voice this opinion they will have to listen at some point

so many people have quit show and quit this forum too because of partiality of cvs 
flipfl0p thumbnail
I am positive. Surely they will give her a different look, but I think there should be some special occasion (some special incident), when we start seeing a new Rachna. It should be worth our wait. 
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
We been saying it over on every site there is. We been pratically yelling but it's like they turned deaf for us 😡 
But this I'm feeling a little positive. Maybe in some time we will get one..hopefully 

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Keep screaming kabhi na kabhi we will be heard ...👍🏼

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Eris-

Keep screaming kabhi na kabhi we will be heard ...👍🏼

🤔