Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sunyy

sunyy

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Seriously even if they want to keep rachna in suits they should change the style like have her in a sleeveless net suit or just even give her a messy side braid or just a plain ponytail with hair open once in awhile but I really think they need to give her a look more worthy of an aspiring fashion designer with kurtis and jeans and newer type suits. But question is are they listening to our voice or not.   Will she ever get a different look?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

syddikausaonlyHummypummyranirox4500beanaqNirjhor105brat2008awesome-rajiZenerDiode-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Rachna ever get a makeover" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZenerDiode

IF-Stunnerz

ZenerDiode

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
wow this is 3rd post in a week for make over
seriously we are tired to tell them to get make over even pihu gets better dresses cvs are just Censored

Edited by ZenerDiode - 25 March 2014 at 1:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ranirox4500brat2008

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZenerDiode

seriously we are tired to tell them to get make over even pihu gets better dresses cvs are just Censored

Actually 4 th one , I have put up a request to the creative team at the end of my review thread " winners strategy" Ouch

Let us see if they even heed to anything we ask forOuch

Maybe it will be Gunjan,s new idea  for rachna to floor kabir & dethrone Sonal LOL You never knowOuch
Well ! I can have any number of wishful thoughts but somebody acting upon it is far from the truthOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PoojaRabirLover-Eris-ZenerDiode

ZenerDiode

IF-Stunnerz

ZenerDiode

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

Originally posted by ZenerDiode

Actually 4 th one , I have put up a request to the creative team at the end of my review thread " winners strategy" Ouch

Let us see if they even heed to anything we ask forOuch

Maybe it will be Gunjan,s new idea  for rachna to floor kabir & dethrone Sonal LOL You never knowOuch
Well ! I can have any number of wishful thoughts but somebody acting upon it is far from the truthOuch

they become deaf for rachna Censored

sunyy

sunyy

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
They have had so many ppl voice this opinion they will have to listen at some point

ZenerDiode

IF-Stunnerz

ZenerDiode

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunyy

They have had so many ppl voice this opinion they will have to listen at some point
so many people have quit show and quit this forum too because of partiality of cvs 

bollyfood

bollyfood

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I am positive. Surely they will give her a different look, but I think there should be some special occasion (some special incident), when we start seeing a new Rachna. It should be worth our wait. 

Kikidramagirl

IF-Rockerz

Kikidramagirl

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
We been saying it over on every site there is. We been pratically yelling but it's like they turned deaf for us Angry 
But this I'm feeling a little positive. Maybe in some time we will get one..hopefully 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZenerDiode

Post Reply New Post

Go to top