Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BenPhillips thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Karri1555

You are spot on Ben.  Our old DV is back so lets enjoy SaRuv for whatever time we have of them.  The current show is more positivity and together facing all odds.  DV following Saachi to check on that Isha does not hurt her anymore was so touching 

Exactly! Let's just enjoy what we have left😳 DV was absolutely brilliant yesterday, loving SaaRuv togetherness and I cannot wait for the episode today. Only 1hour and 53 minutes to go
BenPhillips thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raatri

good job ben...yes...we should give gud bye to the show...with all luv and smile...episode was fantastic,...got glimpse of OLD SAARUV as MR& Mrs.DHRUV GOEL...in thier OLD AVATAR...which we were dying to see since thier mumbai track...but der se hi sahi...humko puraane vale saaruv mil toh gaye...so VERY HAPPY...I LIKE IT!

Hey Raatri😊 Thank you! Yeah, let's give the show all the love for giving us such lovely moments. The old SaaRuv are definitely back and better than ever, because now they are totally one😳 Loving this track and looking forward to the upcoming episodes! 
aparna37 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BenPhillips

Hey Aparna😊 I agree with you! DV was brilliant yesterday! So happy with him, finally he is being the good husband and support to Saachi like we expected him to. I do a few tweets to Sony TV to save JLZ and write my view of the episode.. I am on twitter quite a bit still, maybe you just don't see my tweets ðŸ˜† Time ka difference tho hain na, maybe that's why...

Ben, u r right, but earlier also same time diff , now dont say that is due to day light  saving  ðŸ˜†
BenPhillips thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna37

Ben, u r right, but earlier also same time diff , now dont say that is due to day light  saving  ðŸ˜†

You are right yaar, I am tweeting you right this second my friend😳