father look like not only in MB

ardrajeevika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
In here MB, look like father is a problem for certain people. There is one interesting twist in QH also. Since it is taking leap, fans wanted look like of father (asad -KSG) wanted to romance beti zoya( SJ), that is KSG only romance SJ after leap as another  character. They wanted to him back.
When i saw this in their forum i just shared. It is not only MB fans who wanted VD back, many people of other serial also wanted to happen the same in their favorite show. There is so many same thinking people. I am happy for that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LostTraveller thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Its relieving to see that other fandoms too want a male and female lead to be consistent as a onscreen couple...πŸ˜†
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amen! :D 
At the end of the day! more than the characters! the actors matter ! 
Thats what sells! and thats what the fans want ! πŸ˜Ž
ardrajeevika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The opposition party said that we r disgusting people, so I want to share that not only MB fans , but also fans of other love stories r also disgusting in that sense. Our MB showed a path, so many show makers can use the same path for satisfying their viewersπŸ˜ƒ.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
good to see some like minded people
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys in QH it is not yet confirmed..It started as arumour...see the current cast and crew..And KSG is not a part in QH at ppresent...
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there are many films like this...Aakhree raasta  , lamhe...
omiraja thumbnail
Its disgraceful to romance father look like plus it makes me angry at the fools for choosing worse possible lead if they had chosen chrismatic shaleen as lead in the first place instead of this joker they wouldnt have need viv back
As shows can work with the right replacement like gopi and asad charater these makers chose good replacement so didnt need to bring back the old ones back but madhubala lot got it 100% wrong with this guy they deserve it 
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanghita0000

there are many films like this...Aakhree raasta , lamhe...

Not sure about the first movie u mentioned but as far as I remember, in Lamhe,sridevi(mom) and anil kapoor were never married they never even dated. He just had a crush on her. But the daughter sridevi falls in love with Anil Kapoor., and yea they end up together, so there's a difference, jr sridevi was not sr sridevi and anil kapoor's daughter.
In this case, situation is different. And I don't consider it incest or anything, I just think it's kinda weird and of course it's the writers to blame for coming up with this twisted plot.

I don't follow QH, but I do know that KSG left QH a while ago, his character, Asad was not killed off but Karan was replaced by Raquesh( i believe that's his name). The audience/fans supposed to "believe" that Asad always Raquesh. So again, this is different.😊
Edited by Booteefool - 10 years ago