Jodha Akbar

Hai Re Kismat.....Prediction on Current Track!

Nishtha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Friends..

To be honest I got very disheartned with what was going on in JA. So I have stopped watching the show for a while...thought I would come back after this MU will be about to end..and thanks to your all post my spirits were in check and I thought this track might get over soon. However much to my dismay after watching today's episode.. I can vouch that CV's will stretch this track for atleast a month if not more πŸ€” πŸ€ͺ

Why I am saying this...have some proofs

1. Sujamal's picture in woman outfit is like couple of weeks old if not more. So they might have shot this scene/sitatution either in the first week of March or in worst case last week of February. which means JA has bank of episodes. πŸ€”

2. Now as per all the latest articles the track where Jalal will ask Jodha to leave Agra and go to Amer,  for this sequence currently shooting is going on. So we have atleast 10-12 episode before they would telecast the scene where Jodha will leave Agra for Amer/Jungle.

3. In jungle she will spend some couple of weeks...maybe she will take shelter in some ashram where Jalal will find her.  πŸ€”

So friends be ready for first week of May when this track will end..😭😭

Kindly do let me know if you all think otherwise I need some Moral boasting..as somehow Jalal and jodha were together and now agaian Ruqu and MahaπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katana thumbnail
I prefer to watch cricket than JA. 
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: katana

I prefer to watch cricket than JA. 

I would still read updates and watch on/off but yes..nothing wll happen before May..as many things needs to be resolved before we can see our beloved couple together

1. Shariffudin true face
2. Bakshi's misplaced anger
3. Jalal asking jodha to leave
4.Attack on Jalal
5. Jodha in Jungle
6. Jalal going to Amer and relaising she is not there
7. Hunt for Jodha...

So wait and watch...and in best possible case we might get to see JaJo together in May😭
FatedSoulMates thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can't really predict whats gonna happen, don't the CVs of every show fool around with the tracks when IPL is around the corner or going on??? Like they know the TRPs are gonna go down coz of IPL so they don't waste their important/TRP raising tracks during that period πŸ€”
I just hope they don't torture us sooo much though and there has to be progress, the track dragging is just too much for our nerves 
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dont believe any spoilers thats all I want to advice u...itne saare spoilers on Jalal's explosion par mila babaji ka thullu!!πŸ˜•
so I am not going to predict or rely on anything from now onπŸ₯±
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: JeannieJA

Can't really predict whats gonna happen, don't the CVs of every show fool around with the tracks when IPL is around the corner or going on??? Like they know the TRPs are gonna go down coz of IPL so they don't waste their important/TRP raising tracks during that period πŸ€”

I just hope they don't torture us sooo much though and there has to be progress, the track dragging is just too much for our nerves 

I worry about the same... but as currently T20 world cup is going on and IPL will start on 8th April so..you never know..we might have to wait for entire May to see the culmination of the curremt track...😭

I dont know about the up TRP but with this rate JA will nosedive for sure..and be ready to see Jodha in Ashram for couple of weeks before Jalal could/would reach to her..πŸ‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamy267

dont believe any spoilers thats all I want to advice u...itne saare spoilers on Jalal's explosion par mila babaji ka thullu!!πŸ˜•

so I am not going to predict or rely on anything from now onπŸ₯±

I dont want to believe on any spoilers...however I dont want this track to be dragged until May which is most likely about to happen...this is the only show I am watching and feel close to...so..😭😭
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
this track can continue till mid april
katana thumbnail
Can any of our forum-wasi friend call zee TV plsss & enquire about this ongoing track. 
Nishtha thumbnail
Originally posted by: katana

Can any of our forum-wasi friend call zee TV plsss & enquire about this ongoing track. 

I guess they will lie very conveniently but yes please there is no harm in trying😭