Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I m sorry...I don't agree with u dear...
as u have told u have missed few episodes..maybe u have written this post.

SS n ms are angry with devyani...as they are in misconception that devyani had hid aks health complications from them. this is becoz...it was devyani...who had accompanied with ak to doctor...but nk n family are unaware that even devyani does not know abt aks health criticality as she had lied to her also...
😲
how on earth nk can imagine that devyani is unaware inspite of she accompanied ak...how can he imagine am has hid fact from devyani too...the situation had made him to burst out n family is angry with her.

bm was already angry with devyani due to again some mu n miscommunication...it was getting cleared but this I cident made her angry again,...

regarding RJ...we know she often does chinta soon...she is very overprotective abt her family...esp aks ...in fact it has reduced greatly after she has come from theerath.
as a mother she is worried about her daughter...so once she had doubted devyanis homemade medicine...also when ak bm n devyani were Invited for lunch...Dev cudnt mingle with them though ms wanted to gel with them as Dev was disturbed seeing her children after so many years there...but how can ms know her state of mind.

RJ is concerned about ak health...how can u expect RJ to be normal with Dev after knowing that she had hid from all about aks health

Dev is new to family .knowingly or unknowingly thongs will be compared to g3. but with time family will accept her.

regarding present situation. it is ak who will have to solve as only she is aware there's no fault of Dev. once she come out of depression I think she will clarify it.

then everyone will realize n apologize devyani n this will bring family close to her.

pj2h14 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
How can Naitik assume on his own that devyani knows everything about Akshara's deterioating health conditions...Why he himself as a husband & father be more careful on this issue..He has no right to blame only devyani on this issue...All others are too-too responsible for such situations...I can't agree with u, shrutysweety views..
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
pj2h14 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ye acha hai pehle kisi ko katgare me kada kar do saare parivaar ki saamne purra sach jane bina, phir sach pata chalne per sirf maafi maag lo. yeh achha hai apne aapko justify karne ki liye..jo dhuk doosra jelta hai uska kya..He & others are wrong here on this issue..We won't accept this becoz for C.V's Singhania's have all the right to put fingers on others..Firstly they should look themselves..Maheshwari's here  too at fault & so disappointing too.
Nakshian4ver thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
m's n s's r behaving wit devy as if everything happened bcoz of her.as a mother rj has concern abt her daughter I can understand bt wat she did fr akshara

No mother will leave her daughter in such a situation in hsptl wen akshi frst got admitted n even she hadn't enquired abt her condition wit doc 😲

nw she dnt hav any rite to blame devy as its her fault fr nt knwing akshi's complications.

hw can she think tat aft having such pain akshi is f9 n dnt hav any complications
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meera_Naksh

m's n s's r behaving wit devy as if everything happened bcoz of her.as a mother rj has concern abt her daughter I can understand bt wat she did fr akshara

No mother will leave her daughter in such a situation in hsptl wen akshi frst got admitted n even she hadn't enquired abt her condition wit doc 😲

nw she dnt hav any rite to blame devy as its her fault fr nt knwing akshi's complications.

hw can she think tat aft having such pain akshi is f9 n dnt hav any complications

i dunno ...but lately rj is irritating me to d core ...
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hate to admit it but at tyms i miss g3 ...vo sabko line pe rakhti thi ...
vanshika236 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not only rajashri alone, even bhabhimaa, naitik & rajbanna are too irritating for us ..Their approach towards devyani in this tract  not appropriate at all..not being appreciated by us in this tract at all.
i m irritated by rajshri...her meri bachi meri bachi..sirf ek maa ka mann samajh sakta hai..uff
i know she is a mother but she behaves like no one except her think of her or take care of her as much she can...dont she trust naitik even after the acident where naitik kept his life his risk for her..and moreover does naitik will not want akshara to be with him in such state..merely hugging dont make naitik his son..nor she is thinking abt naitik or whole family which she keep saying  tht they r same family..
 and bechari deyani ke peeche aise hi pad gayi hai.i find devyani much better
Edited by desires - 10 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bhabhimaa never had any brains but lately she seems to have gotten more and more aggressive (You are not sixteen and stop your hormones from playing hockey??)

Raj banna darling, please be a man and listen to your new bride at least and stop being bhabhimaa's banna (you are a grandfather for god's sake)

Naitik, hello anyone home upstairs? Your dad's wife is mommy not aunty. Atleast show some respect and find out what really happened before storming out like a evil fairy queen and accusing your new mother (may be you are seeing old Lalita pawar movies lately??)