Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

Will they use friendship again?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I don't want Jalal to become a full villain when he grows up. Real Akbar sent many messages to rana for peaceful settlement but maharana was a true rajput, he could not bow in front of mughals, specially when humayun had betrayed Mewar. He did not reach Mewar in time though he left for it because he did not want to stop Jihad against Mewar. Idiot cruel Humayun. I really want Jalal to become a pacified person specially when jodha enters his life. And i don't understand this Phool Kunwar obsession of jalal. Cvs are dumb people, he will marry Rukmavati and other princess of Marwar not phool so why they are showing all this nonsense? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OMGIshaanmayalneeChit15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will they use friendship again?" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged
I hope in the end of the serial cvs will show that haldighati was a battle of circumstances or not a major personal hostility. Yes they were hostile enemies but not because rana married phool or rana was a better person than jalal. Mewar was just a strong riyasat which akbar wanted in his subjugation. If maharana accepted his suzerainty he would become his friend. But maharana was a better rajputs than other traitors of India like Bharmal.Angry

mayalnee

mayalnee

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
 if cvs are gonna use this fictional phool obsession as the reason of the legendary enmity between these two, that will be an epic blunder. fighting a big bloody  war over a girl is stupid , not to mention unrealistic . But  there are other factors that can be personal. and also i have doubts over humayun's so called betrayal . guess we never know the actual reason . check into these----------                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3956391  

Edited by mayalnee - 25 March 2014 at 7:22am

bitblue

Goldie

bitblue

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayalnee

if cvs are gonna use this fictional phool obsession as the reason of the legendary enmity between these two, that will be an epic blunder. fighting a big bloody  war over a girl is stupid , not to mention unrealistic . But  there are other factors that can be personal. and also i have doubts over humayun's so called betrayal . guess we never know the actual reason . check into these----------                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3956391  

no its not going to be like that. pratap has no idea that jalal likes phool but still he thinks mugals are enemy. they are outsiders for rajputanas. to avoid war/ death so many rajputs became friends to jalal as jalal strategy was lets be Friends you can have your kingdom you can have your palace but you have to work under my rule. i will marry your daughter in that exchange. why that condition? so no way on earth that king will attacked him. before jodha he did married other rajputs princess but that relations never got successful. bharamla and his paltan was more loyal to jalal. jodha never wanted to marry jalal at first place same way sure to other rajput princess too.  pratap will marry phool just to save from jalal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayalnee

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

There were two reasons for Humayun not reaching Mewar on time:
1- He wanted to stop his enemies supplies of resources by stopping at the place(i don't remember its name as i read it in my second year).

2-He did not wanted to stop Jihad against Mewar as his enemy was killing Rajputs, dishonouring Hindus and destroying temples.

These two are the most accepted points by scholars on the Mewar's issue and Humayun.

Source: Medieval Indian History: LP Sharma

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayalnee

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

no its not going to be like that. pratap has no idea that jalal likes phool but still he thinks mugals are enemy. they are outsiders for rajputanas. to avoid war/ death so many rajputs became friends to jalal as jalal strategy was lets be Friends you can have your kingdom you can have your palace but you have to work under my rule. i will marry your daughter in that exchange. why that condition? so no way on earth that king will attacked him. before jodha he did married other rajputs princess but that relations never got successful. bharamla and his paltan was more loyal to jalal. jodha never wanted to marry jalal at first place same way sure to other rajput princess too.  pratap will marry phool just to save from jalal.

Obviously its not going to be like this. Jalal will marry phool's aunt and sister. So cvs are highly dumb of showing jallu's obsession for phool. It was better if they showed this obsession for Jodha but as it is maharana's show they are showing Phool which is laughable and disgusting as she was Maharana's wife in real life. Its like insulting Maharana himself.

mayalnee

mayalnee

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucymoni

[QUOTE=mayalnee]  

Obviously its not going to be like this. Jalal will marry phool's aunt and sister. So cvs are highly dumb of showing jallu's obsession for phool. It was better if they showed this obsession for Jodha but as it is maharana's show they are showing Phool which is laughable and disgusting as she was Maharana's wife in real life. Its like insulting Maharana himself.
  I  agree with you . this phool kanwar infatuation of jalal is so not necessasary . i don't have problem if they are showing phool, bcz she was ranajis wife. but jalal pining for her? no, not at all. 

Edited by mayalnee - 25 March 2014 at 9:22pm

HaremSultan

IF-Rockerz

HaremSultan

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lucymoni

[QUOTE=mayalnee]  

I  agree with you . this phool kanwar infatuation of jalal is so not necessasary . i don't have problem if they are showing phool, bcz she was ranajis wife. but jalal pining for her? no, not at all. 

Cvs are insulting real maharana by showing this. i hate this.Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top