Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nami9j

Hiee Sojians...
I wanted to ask if u want me to continue soji ss even after the show ends (i.e. if all visit this forum even after show ends) or should i end the soji ss by next week...
Let me know so that i can write it accordingly..
==============================================================================

Will definitely read it, actually I love your SS much more than the stuppid CV crap, undoubtedly will visit this forum if you continue writing sojji SS.

nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for ur reply @soji123, pooja, yamu & @rajji.soham..😊
ok will continue it..
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nami9j

thanks a lot for ur reply @soji123, pooja, yamu & @rajji.soham..😊

ok will continue it..

yes please continue!πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rajji.soham thumbnail
Thank you so much Nami darling its very beautiful and I loved every bit of it all scenes are my favourite but i liked the machan and soham missing rajji and finding her everwhere is my most favourite. your writing is so wonderful and i was able to see them infront of my eyes as i was reading you are really very talented. Now its getting even more excited cant wait for the rest of it. Love you dear
soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanksss a lotπŸ€—
exactly  after reading this i feel like i m watching this
dialogues are awesome ,exact and accurate
this is exactly what sojians always wanted to see

i dont like it i just loveee it❀️
i always want to see this scene in the show where soham tells rajji parents as mummyji and papaji πŸ˜Š

i m so satisfied with this because i always want soham to miss rajji terriblyand imagining her everywhere and in confused manner talking to himself 

and the song tujhe dekh dekh sona πŸ˜›β€οΈ just mindblowing
love you nami for this ffπŸ‘
pink99 thumbnail
Omg nami mindblowing awesome loved it v much  πŸ€—... Plsss continue if shw is off air we sojians R still on air πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ do continue it ASAP...😊😊 nd I jst loved d pic U have presented 1st v nice... Nd machan wala part toh wooow...😳😳😳😳... Nd den jeet wala part rajji in his arms nd soham cums nd takes her frm his arms...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jealousy πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nw I m too much interested dat wats der in 6th part plsss continue nd post it... Its a big request... Nd song tujhe dekh dekh sona completely suits to dat situation... Love U yaar completely awesomely written...❀️ Thank U...!!!!😊😊
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so...much dear πŸ€— πŸ€—

All scenes so perfect its difficult to choose any one scenes...
Ur writting so mind- boggling... ⭐️ πŸ‘ nd every scenes u wrote it just...felicitous...

Okkk i will start wid machan scenes and rain...its was romentic... ❀️ 😳 where soham helped to rajji tied a knot nd rajji was sleeping soham's arm... 😳

Rajji went to her maayeke nd soham miss rajji badly...nd soham hallucinate to saw rajji everywhere... 😊

Last i luv soham saw ...another person holded rajji ... 😊

We didnt saw this kind of story in d show but thank u ...dear u wrote so beautiful...nd hope so u right jealous track wid that person... πŸ˜› 😊 ...luv u so much...nami... 😳
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg nami it is sooo beautiful mindblowing,amazing,awesome πŸ‘i loved reading it i did not want it to end please please continue soon i am waiting for next part!πŸ˜³πŸ‘
"kash cv read your ss and made this story"πŸ˜ƒ
love it soham missing rajji and he is jealous too because he saw him in jeets arms!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome nami..
Sorry for replying so so late
Actually I read all the part now
And believe me read it in one breath..
Mindblowing. ..