Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 30

shubh-aarambh

IF-Dazzler

shubh-aarambh

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Linda25

Originally posted by shubh-aarambh

@Linda- just now the pic you posted got loaded and now I understand why laddoo is crying ... I was scared that as to whether you are talking about any on location videos... LOL

why ladoo crying ?? ConfusedLOL

and i m always after onlocation vidoeLOLsometimes i only watch onlocation video by skipping actual episodeLOL
On location videos are more passionate ... LOL so even though we miss any episode, we will not miss anything big.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Orchid25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Eye To Eye (Page 5)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubh-aarambh

IF-Dazzler

shubh-aarambh

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Linda... LOL LOL long live your naughty hormone ...so that we will hot more posts like this from you.. Wink LOL

This is called dostiHug2 tight hug for thisHug

ladoo cryingSleepy

Embedded image permalink
Hug Hug Hug this is for you my pyaari behen... Hug Hug but why laddo is crying? Shocked

ladoo crying coz he not allowing his wife to touch him and he not able to turn into redddLOLLOL
yup I saw... this is what we call it as sharam se lal hun? Wink and while crying, laddo's entire face turns red ... Confused LOL

Orchid25

Kusum04

IF-Dazzler

Kusum04

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KusumSingh04

Originally posted by Gul.S_Ef

LOLwhy are you upset with DugbaLOL

Shower room?ShockedLOLcabin will attached toilet. so work cum ayaashiSilly but our sundari will need separate bath tubROFL

Nowadays Dugba is being formal with everyone, seems like professor.

separate bath tub!!!!! why!!!?? saras will wait outside WinkLOL

wasey i've heard "Sharing is caring"Embarrassed

ROFL

LOLLOLnaughty Gul
Who is saying whom? Wink   LOL waise, did you check my reply for you in Arshi Di's post? Ouch

LOL LOL oh acha? Confused who is saying whom? LOL i don't know really Wink i swear on kusum (morpankh wali) LOL LOL I don't know Big smile  yes, saw your reply there. but i told you bear with me for my hi fi super fast net connection LOL 
gautam's new show. sounds interesting. Embarrassed 
jai ho kumud maharani LOL meri aastha par vishvas hai gautam will get new show LOL LOL we will join that forum Wink I will wait for you with diya in my hand. you better come LOL then we will do dance Dancing Party

Gul.S_Ef

Gul.S_Ef

IF-Dazzler

Gul.S_Ef

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Y so serious Gautie pie... Wink 

Eye to Eye... Approve

Edited by Gul.S_Ef - 25 March 2014 at 4:16am

Kusum04

IF-Dazzler

Kusum04

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Linda... LOL LOL long live your naughty hormone ...so that we will hot more posts like this from you.. Wink LOL

This is called dostiHug2 tight hug for thisHug

ladoo cryingSleepy

Embedded image permalink
Hug Hug Hug this is for you my pyaari behen... Hug Hug but why laddo is crying? Shocked

ladoo crying coz he not allowing his wife to touch him and he not able to turn into redddLOLLOL
yup I saw... this is what we call it as sharam se lal hun? Wink and while crying, laddo's entire face turns red ... Confused LOL

LOL LOL laal laal hontho pe saras kiska naam hai?  LOL 

Gore Gore mukhde pe laal laal kaan ROFL

Shaam gulabi, sehar gulabi
Pehar gulabi hai gulabi ye shehar 

Main bhi gulabi
Tu hai gulabi
Din bhi gulabi hai gulabi ye kehar

OR YE KAAN BHI GULABI ROFL ROFL

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Ank_

Nice nice.. where r d noodles though? Lol

Yesterday you told me to make Ketchup to eat if tomato come, Noodles is best option to mix Ketchup LOL

great..need some sandwitches too

Orchid25

shubh-aarambh

IF-Dazzler

shubh-aarambh

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gul.S_Ef

LOLwhy are you upset with DugbaLOL

Shower room?ShockedLOLcabin will attached toilet. so work cum ayaashiSilly but our sundari will need separate bath tubROFL

Nowadays Dugba is being formal with everyone, seems like professor.

separate bath tub!!!!! why!!!?? saras will wait outside WinkLOL

wasey i've heard "Sharing is caring"Embarrassed

ROFL

LOLLOLnaughty Gul
Who is saying whom? Wink   LOL waise, did you check my reply for you in Arshi Di's post? Ouch

LOLLOLoh acha?Confusedwho is saying whom?LOLi don't know reallyWinki swear on kusum (morpankh wali)LOLLOLI don't knowBig smile yes, saw your reply there. but i told you bear with me for my hi fi super fast net connectionLOL
gautam's new show. sounds interesting.Embarrassed
jai ho kumud maharaniLOLmeri aastha par vishvas hai gautam will get new showLOLLOLwe will join that forumWinkI will wait for you with diya in my hand. you better comeLOLthen we will do danceDancingParty
It is easy to make innocents understand ... but its very difficult to make those who pretend to be innocent understand ... Wink LOL LOL and my net connection also is worst... Sleepy and why to wait with diyas? LOL you wait with sweets for me in the new forum... LOL

shubh-aarambh

IF-Dazzler

shubh-aarambh

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
@Kusum - when I read the first three lines I thought you are writing some shayari after that you have written the lines of a movie song! LOL LOL I cannot understand it fully ... so translation milega? Embarrassed LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.