Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

SSLK : Highlights ep : 24 March 2014

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
scene starts tom New girl distributes all chits to girls rachna too she looks at kabir and then writes, new girl recollects all, gives it to kabir

kabir says i have read all ideas now i will read again that I liked most
and only that girl will assist me to design collection whose idea I would like

he  likes all ideas but for  one chit  says whose idea is this and 5 number token, Rachna is having no 5 token

Kabir asks no 5 come in front Rachna comes and shows no. 5 she is having kabir stares angrily
He goes from there putting chit aside and bumps on Sonal asks what is the mattter kabir does not tell anything  and rushes from there

Other girls  upset to see Rachna s name in secret ballet sonal hears that  gets upset, rachna becomes happy and says to sonal that i realize now how much smart KT is, he never takes wrong decision, I wish i could have realized this before, i would have been at your place and rachna goes from there sonal upset .

Garg Niwas: Sima Sangita tries to ask reason to Shail why pihu does not care about her husband shail scolds her not to interfere in her matter
Pihu comes from outside and tells she is bored now, Shail suggests her to join some class, she suggests to join cooking, yoga but pihu does not likes shail says she will support her to where she wants to join

gunjan comes from outside and tells sima she is hungry, sima says food is there in kitchen and gunjan tells i will take it,pihu sees ad in news paper about acting class and she wishes to join it, gunjan says to shail i will also come with you to inquire about acting class shail gets agree

rachna in kitchen of kt home,thinking i hope am doing well
some one puts hand on her shoulder and she is scared who is that
then she sees daadi , daadi says  i am keeping eye on you from morning, you are going great to irritate sonal but you need to do more with big dhamaka  and be ready for that and special bg of rachna starts scene over

Pihu, shail and Gunjan comes to acting class, pihu objects why gunjan is with them , gunjan says to accompany MM

all 3 are observing class atmosphere and feels funny weird to see guys trying to rehearsal and acting, pihu is feeling happy to get freedom at shail s home and she goes some where, gunjan asks reception but pihu is disappeared, they get to see pihu in some acting rehearsal area and carry her to reception

Rachna says KT I need your measurement, KT angrily objects if she has brain or not .

rachna says it s  lack of time and she shows lots of excuses that model is not here out of station and all and kt says masterji had measurement of model, rachna says masterji has lost that

sonal says to rachna  you can't take measurement , call masterji, rachan says he is not here right now , i would have told you to take measurement but you are not tailor neither fashion designer

kt says  ok you can go ahead but you will have to take all measurement here in front of all so that you can't blame me again or neither put another  accusation

measurement starts, other girls in workshop are enjoying this process πŸ˜†  Darmiyan BG starts , sonal becomes sweaty to see rachna taking measurement of his chest ☺️ and says she does not feel comfy to see this she will accuse you again you need to fire her asap 
kabir says to sonal that she will go on her own soon till then she will not be able to do anything
sonal says ok do what ever you want
rachna starts again measurement BG darmiyan starts, tape falls down and both bend to take it,  and bumps both heads, get eyelock
kabir first romantic but then he is again angry and stand up and her locket  in his shirt rachna is embarrassed so is Kabir , kabir removes it but other girls says wow what a chemistry

kabir is angry to hear this and he goes out

rachna sees that , worried but looks at sonal and taunts her that see others are liking our chemistry , grrr ring on your hand and chemistry with me err, both should have with me and she goes from there

precap; gunjan advises rachna to tell sorry to kabir, rachna goes to kt but kt does not listen her and insults her by throwing  all papers of designs around in anger  that she had made, rachna gets scared

pardon my english  πŸ˜† 

Edited by ZenerDiode - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
There's wrong with your english πŸ˜†
and can I say how much gutter the measurement part was filled with..it was damn too much πŸ€’🀒
And when it looked like he was openining his arms wide just for rachna..hayeeeThe eyelock today πŸ˜³ Am damn sure now we'll get more bold romance scene..I can fianlly hope for more now β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by Kikidramagirl - 10 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Zene.
(:
I Don't Like The Precap.
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: SilverBell

Thanks Zene.
(:
I Don't Like The Precap.

you welcome fairy

i liked precap πŸ˜†   ☺️   

uff i so liked today s measurement  scene kabir taunting her if she has lack of brain, she will accuse him again eyelock his anger and most was she was taking measurement of chest ☺️    

full of gutter 🀒   loved loved loved scene loved hate precap
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Zene πŸ€—

I am πŸ€’ just for the way he looked at Rachna!!! The eye lock was damn hot  upar se yeh measurement β˜ΊοΈ Loved the episode filled with rabir rabir and rabir πŸ˜Ž Enjoyed it to the core 

PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SilverBell

Thanks Zene.
(:
I Don't Like The Precap.

I loved it... we waited for this only πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
sizzlingtrisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MythilyRaman