..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guyz this os is a madeup of the boredome u cant deny when u are trying to reviese which is all a make up and write thing in exam πŸ˜†
But still its board dont u dare say me to update ffs rightnow just thre days I cannot beleive FREEDOM πŸ˜›

Okkkay here the os no more talks
But I think its crap
Kisha ...//KING OF what..?//...

Assuming what I may be talking about the king who a person particularly but its not always a person to be king as we entered down in a very very ummm highly expensively decorative room with violet and white interior from the walls to the bed ?? THE BED!!!! yess the bed which looked equally expensive. A king sized bed yess you would be thinking that their are lots of king sized bed but how the hell was this one only the kings of bed . Well then the hundreads of bed had denstinys like just become like a beggar bed under dragon like feets of kids , by having some most preciesly badest smell from a babys NOR it was like some beds for a litttle showpiece
This bed preciesly find himself the king of beds because of never getting crumbled up by big baby or by the smell of a small baby but yess it was used more preciesly a lotter then anyone

You maybe thinking of sleep na that was the last thing that this couple did mostly in nights or whenever they were at home in bed talking of couple did we just heard a soft snore dropping our eyes back we see a young figure little tonned sleeping his hairs were not whole black but a black & brownish but looked silky just like the bed covers covers his bottom was covered in a violet silk sheet till his back of diapharm he was sleeping on his stomach mouth slightly opened the uncovered part of his showed his tonned back mascular enough he was extented his hand towards the other side of bed as if trying to feel someone which was not their right now he gave a soft hiss which looked like he wasnt used to without feeling the other and wake up but still he didnt opened up his eyes

He seemed to be heard the shower that just seemed to be opened with a loud thundering of speedy water from the top to the marble floor he opened his eyes his eyes were choclate brown deep enough to catch a breaath of anyone and were like a cherry over his handsome face . But then he grinned as if in has win the best actor award in oscar and then he pulling on his pjs he tip-toed till the washroom and seemed to know that whoever was in didnt really like to lock the door specially the biggest invader his husband was sleeping . He again tip-toed in the bathroom and realized the shower was off again and her wife seemed to be having great time in the bathtub behind the curtains . He grinned again and with a loud thud opened up the curtains her wife jumped up her head whicgh was only visible part of body in the foamy water and the girl was none other then kiya .

And releived to see his own darling husband was the invader smirked "morning kd"
Yes it was none other then the keshav desai he smitked back "morning to yourself"
Kiya pouted which seemed somewhat faked "why what happened"
Kd sat on his one kneeing leg "dont be so innocent I know what are you doing mrs desai"
What she again showed the pout attempting to look confused
Kd smriked and put his one hand in the tub kiya didnt flinch but showed somewhat a win expression
But kd backed away which seemed to be upsetting her
Kd then said what do you think opening shower but gracefully laiden in the tub with the door open " his eyes twinkled
"let me see..."she pointed in a thoughtful way but taking her hand out from tub water driping still she drops her hands around his neck making him all a lot wet " oh may be seducing you"
She said her eyes twinkled at his almost wet state who looked desiareably to explore her in that bath tub
But then he was on a bet that he wont he wont but then a little of the bed that counted just a holiday of two of them was nt that unhealthy it was actually more a treat of more only but...but...his bussiness ranveer is their...but..
Before he can think more she had dropped herself more on him to kiss which undoudtely has revealed her swell much enough for him to say "NOW THATS IS REALLY IT"
And kisssed her with all her force little harshly and then it smoothed away in a long passionate kiss
Taking a towel from nearby towel he picked her up and covered her up enough and dropped her ittle harshly on bed coming over he railed up to her "no bet can ressist me with you"
She laughed circling her hands over his neck " I know but either I cant stand making you loose as soon as p-o-s-s-i-b-l-e " she choked in her last words as because of his dry lips were encouragingly moving kissing and sucking every part of her body possible with this they rolled over and over with their damped body damping the bed with still stood as though proud to be king of bed or being the bed of he would say sexxy god & goddness lied with eachother ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinaswea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
It was awesome! 
Loved it!
Keep writing!  πŸ˜Š