Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

India-Forums

   

Pareeksha bytes (Page 5)

Arshics Coolbie
Arshics
Arshics

Joined: 22 February 2012
Posts: 14779

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KusumSingh04

Hug Nice bytes arshi. 
and wow loved your ranting post. I feel you should have made a separate thread for that. very well written. Embarrassed

LOL So, again emotional blackmail Ouch in which our kumud did Ph.d in RN LOL the whole drama of diya baati was yuck Dead Is this the way you make your loved once do whatever you want. may be you are right but is it? Confused 
If kumud wants to call LN, just call him, If kumud wants saras to marry kusum, just beg him. if kumud wants to do nursing for pyammy just do it. LOL so now if kumud wants danny - saras patch up then why not in her own style (emotional blacmail Dead). she is right this time. but am hating her the way she is forcing saras. Confused 

When saras got kusum and danny married without her knowledge. how long kumud took to again trust him? she was the rudest Dead she even trusted pramad but not saras so easily. when our maharani kumud requires time why not saras? Confused If she feels LN and danny to forgiven asap then do it otherwise madam will hurt herself. LOL but she can take ages to forgive saras after her marriage with pramad or dansum marriage. D'oh

In life, sometimes it is required to let the person do what he wants. time can heal the wounds. why cant kumud leave it for few days? Confused instead of forcing him. what if saras do not wish to come for aarti? big deal Shocked what was there is she had moved out with saras for some days. atleast he would have not felt kumud left him alone. (though she dint) Wink and with her love and trust she could have got him back to the house. LOL but no madam will do in her way. so what if saras is hurt Sleepy
Danny too had a point yesterday for his anger. but his heart knows his bhaiyya can never leave him. and this he will realize soon Tongue 
guman and kabir romance ROFL ROFL
  



perfectly said Kusum

What i found hilarious was hawa ka jhonka and bg music in gubeer scene

the fake flirting was enough, why add those elements i dont know


baki, that is so true, Saras has been punished far more for far lesser crimes by Kumud

the perfect patni perfect bahu syndrome ke kya kehne

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreeannetekiranpreetheeKusum04

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 43113

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Kumud is doing this for Saras. If he detaches himself from a relationship, it affects him and Danny is like his son. Kumud knows that! If she walked out with him then the chances of reconciliation are very slim. Has Kumud left him? No! She's only thinking of Saras even if it means temporarily upsetting him.

Regarding the diya. What emotional blackmail are we on about? Even Saras ripped his hand with a pen so Kumud stands up for herself in front of Pramad. Saras should be in the prayer, he should be beside Kumud but he's not. Pain is what connects them and it's a bit filmy but it's also in sync with Samud's relationship. Kumud was painfully calling out to Saras and Saras felt restless. That's SK for me anyway :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshicsannetepasumarthisaSadia_JenAm

GreyOlaf IF-Rockerz
GreyOlaf
GreyOlaf

Joined: 23 February 2010
Posts: 6376

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubh-aarambh

@ Arshi - ROFL I loved the last line and it was a wonderful expression of your frustration ... LOL LOL and I fully agree with you.. Ouchneither daras and samud fight nor diya scene had any impact on me ... Sleepy Sleepy and I hate these ma dialogues whichever ma it may be.. Sleepy because both MA s are not worth it.. Sleepy and yesterday's drama of kumud... Sleepy and how long will kumud show aarati? Till saras comes? and whether that diya will be that much hot? Shocked when I used to lit them and take them in my hand, I have not felt such kind of hotness! Shocked had she lit in her hand its ok... LOL LOL
it must b dat diya made up of flour... Some ppl do make diya of flour on some occasion (idk wen) so u can feel d heat of it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

GreyOlaf IF-Rockerz
GreyOlaf
GreyOlaf

Joined: 23 February 2010
Posts: 6376

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Lovely post arshi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annete

shubh-aarambh IF-Dazzler
shubh-aarambh
shubh-aarambh

Joined: 10 February 2014
Posts: 3762

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ank_

Originally posted by shubh-aarambh

@ Arshi - ROFL I loved the last line and it was a wonderful expression of your frustration ... LOL LOL and I fully agree with you.. Ouchneither daras and samud fight nor diya scene had any impact on me ... Sleepy Sleepy and I hate these ma dialogues whichever ma it may be.. Sleepy because both MA s are not worth it.. Sleepy and yesterday's drama of kumud... Sleepy and how long will kumud show aarati? Till saras comes? and whether that diya will be that much hot? Shocked when I used to lit them and take them in my hand, I have not felt such kind of hotness! Shocked had she lit in her hand its ok... LOL LOL
it must b dat diya made up of flour... Some ppl do make diya of flour on some occasion (idk wen) so u can feel d heat of it..
Accha? I didn't know about that.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anneteKusum04

Kusum04 IF-Dazzler
Kusum04
Kusum04

Joined: 26 November 2013
Posts: 3834

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubh-aarambh

@ Kusum - this is what I have been saying from before... when kumud can do whatever she wants and can be angry as per her wish, then why not saras? Angry though she supports him indirectly she not even once directly at the time saras needs, has supported him... Sleepy after dansum's marriage saras literally begged for her support... but she refused on face, Sleepy though after that she did support him... but saras been for her through thick and thin...I think the treatment which saras gave kumud after that uttrayan incident is what she needs... Sleepy

Hi Subzz Hug Hug Hug  How are you? missed you, love you, where will be our new adda (forum) to chat LOL am interested to know that more than see saras danny milan LOL 

LOL Diya aur baati hum LOL LOL 

yeh hai alag hi dastaan kumud sundari ki Wink LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annete

Kusum04 IF-Dazzler
Kusum04
Kusum04

Joined: 26 November 2013
Posts: 3834

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

Originally posted by KusumSingh04

Hug Nice bytes arshi. 
and wow loved your ranting post. I feel you should have made a separate thread for that. very well written. Embarrassed

LOL So, again emotional blackmail Ouch in which our kumud did Ph.d in RN LOL the whole drama of diya baati was yuck Dead Is this the way you make your loved once do whatever you want. may be you are right but is it? Confused 
If kumud wants to call LN, just call him, If kumud wants saras to marry kusum, just beg him. if kumud wants to do nursing for pyammy just do it. LOL so now if kumud wants danny - saras patch up then why not in her own style (emotional blacmail Dead). she is right this time. but am hating her the way she is forcing saras. Confused 

When saras got kusum and danny married without her knowledge. how long kumud took to again trust him? she was the rudest Dead she even trusted pramad but not saras so easily. when our maharani kumud requires time why not saras? Confused If she feels LN and danny to forgiven asap then do it otherwise madam will hurt herself. LOL but she can take ages to forgive saras after her marriage with pramad or dansum marriage. D'oh

In life, sometimes it is required to let the person do what he wants. time can heal the wounds. why cant kumud leave it for few days? Confused instead of forcing him. what if saras do not wish to come for aarti? big deal Shocked what was there is she had moved out with saras for some days. atleast he would have not felt kumud left him alone. (though she dint) Wink and with her love and trust she could have got him back to the house. LOL but no madam will do in her way. so what if saras is hurt Sleepy
Danny too had a point yesterday for his anger. but his heart knows his bhaiyya can never leave him. and this he will realize soon Tongue 
guman and kabir romance ROFL ROFL
  



perfectly said Kusum

What i found hilarious was hawa ka jhonka and bg music in gubeer scene

the fake flirting was enough, why add those elements i dont know


baki, that is so true, Saras has been punished far more for far lesser crimes by Kumud

the perfect patni perfect bahu syndrome ke kya kehne

even me. i was just laughing at flying hair and omg what a pose madam gave LOL LOL oops. kabir and his aashiqui LOL wah wah, ( na umar ki seema ho, na janmo ka ho bandhan, jab pyar kare koi, to dekhe kewal mann) ROFL ROFL 

I wish saras kumud have settled in factory for some days LOL 


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshicsannete

shubh-aarambh IF-Dazzler
shubh-aarambh
shubh-aarambh

Joined: 10 February 2014
Posts: 3762

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KusumSingh04

Originally posted by shubh-aarambh

@ Kusum - this is what I have been saying from before... when kumud can do whatever she wants and can be angry as per her wish, then why not saras? Angry though she supports him indirectly she not even once directly at the time saras needs, has supported him... Sleepy after dansum's marriage saras literally begged for her support... but she refused on face, Sleepy though after that she did support him... but saras been for her through thick and thin...I think the treatment which saras gave kumud after that uttrayan incident is what she needs... Sleepy


Hi SubzzHugHugHug How are you? missed you, love you, where will be our new adda (forum) to chatLOLam interested to know that more than see saras danny milanLOL

LOLDiya aur baati humLOLLOL

yeh hai alag hi dastaan kumud sundari kiWinkLOL

Hi kusum... Hug Hug thank you for loving me and missing me Embarrassed LOL and same here.. Big smile I am yet to find another good show and forum like this... may be gautham's next show? Wink LOL yup... me to not interested in this kumud maiyya and her mother India acts ... Sleepy LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annete

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ulta chor bytes

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Arshics   Replies: 49   Views: 2070

Arshics 49 2070 22 March 2014 at 12:47pm by Gul.S_Ef
Andha vishwas bytes

2 3 4 5

Author: Arshics   Replies: 33   Views: 2251

Arshics 33 2251 21 March 2014 at 7:56am by annete
Pyaar bhare bytes

2 3

Author: Arshics   Replies: 22   Views: 1452

Arshics 22 1452 20 March 2014 at 7:34am by annete
Suhaagraat bytes

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Arshics   Replies: 41   Views: 2392

Arshics 41 2392 18 March 2014 at 10:54pm by mena_k
Superman bytes

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Arshics   Replies: 42   Views: 2183

Arshics 42 2183 15 March 2014 at 4:33am by Arshics

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index