Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KusumSingh04

Hug Nice bytes arshi. 
and wow loved your ranting post. I feel you should have made a separate thread for that. very well written. Embarrassed

LOL So, again emotional blackmail Ouch in which our kumud did Ph.d in RN LOL the whole drama of diya baati was yuck Dead Is this the way you make your loved once do whatever you want. may be you are right but is it? Confused 
If kumud wants to call LN, just call him, If kumud wants saras to marry kusum, just beg him. if kumud wants to do nursing for pyammy just do it. LOL so now if kumud wants danny - saras patch up then why not in her own style (emotional blacmail Dead). she is right this time. but am hating her the way she is forcing saras. Confused 

When saras got kusum and danny married without her knowledge. how long kumud took to again trust him? she was the rudest Dead she even trusted pramad but not saras so easily. when our maharani kumud requires time why not saras? Confused If she feels LN and danny to forgiven asap then do it otherwise madam will hurt herself. LOL but she can take ages to forgive saras after her marriage with pramad or dansum marriage. D'oh

In life, sometimes it is required to let the person do what he wants. time can heal the wounds. why cant kumud leave it for few days? Confused instead of forcing him. what if saras do not wish to come for aarti? big deal Shocked what was there is she had moved out with saras for some days. atleast he would have not felt kumud left him alone. (though she dint) Wink and with her love and trust she could have got him back to the house. LOL but no madam will do in her way. so what if saras is hurt Sleepy
Danny too had a point yesterday for his anger. but his heart knows his bhaiyya can never leave him. and this he will realize soon Tongue 
guman and kabir romance ROFL ROFL

perfectly said Kusum

What i found hilarious was hawa ka jhonka and bg music in gubeer scene

the fake flirting was enough, why add those elements i dont know

baki, that is so true, Saras has been punished far more for far lesser crimes by Kumud

the perfect patni perfect bahu syndrome ke kya kehne

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreeannetekiranpreetheeKusum04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pareeksha bytes (Page 5)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Kumud is doing this for Saras. If he detaches himself from a relationship, it affects him and Danny is like his son. Kumud knows that! If she walked out with him then the chances of reconciliation are very slim. Has Kumud left him? No! She's only thinking of Saras even if it means temporarily upsetting him.

Regarding the diya. What emotional blackmail are we on about? Even Saras ripped his hand with a pen so Kumud stands up for herself in front of Pramad. Saras should be in the prayer, he should be beside Kumud but he's not. Pain is what connects them and it's a bit filmy but it's also in sync with Samud's relationship. Kumud was painfully calling out to Saras and Saras felt restless. That's SK for me anyway :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anneteCornia_JenAmpasumarthisaArshics

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubh-aarambh

@ Arshi - ROFL I loved the last line and it was a wonderful expression of your frustration ... LOL LOL and I fully agree with you.. Ouchneither daras and samud fight nor diya scene had any impact on me ... Sleepy Sleepy and I hate these ma dialogues whichever ma it may be.. Sleepy because both MA s are not worth it.. Sleepy and yesterday's drama of kumud... Sleepy and how long will kumud show aarati? Till saras comes? and whether that diya will be that much hot? Shocked when I used to lit them and take them in my hand, I have not felt such kind of hotness! Shocked had she lit in her hand its ok... LOL LOL
it must b dat diya made up of flour... Some ppl do make diya of flour on some occasion (idk wen) so u can feel d heat of it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Lovely post arshi...

annete

shubh-aarambh

IF-Dazzler

shubh-aarambh

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Ank_

@ Arshi - ROFL I loved the last line and it was a wonderful expression of your frustration ... LOL LOL and I fully agree with you.. Ouchneither daras and samud fight nor diya scene had any impact on me ... Sleepy Sleepy and I hate these ma dialogues whichever ma it may be.. Sleepy because both MA s are not worth it.. Sleepy and yesterday's drama of kumud... Sleepy and how long will kumud show aarati? Till saras comes? and whether that diya will be that much hot? Shocked when I used to lit them and take them in my hand, I have not felt such kind of hotness! Shocked had she lit in her hand its ok... LOL LOL
it must b dat diya made up of flour... Some ppl do make diya of flour on some occasion (idk wen) so u can feel d heat of it..
Accha? I didn't know about that.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anneteKusum04

Kusum04

IF-Dazzler

Kusum04

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 1:24am | IP Logged

@ Kusum - this is what I have been saying from before... when kumud can do whatever she wants and can be angry as per her wish, then why not saras? Angry though she supports him indirectly she not even once directly at the time saras needs, has supported him... Sleepy after dansum's marriage saras literally begged for her support... but she refused on face, Sleepy though after that she did support him... but saras been for her through thick and thin...I think the treatment which saras gave kumud after that uttrayan incident is what she needs... Sleepy

Hi Subzz Hug Hug Hug  How are you? missed you, love you, where will be our new adda (forum) to chat LOL am interested to know that more than see saras danny milan LOL 

LOL Diya aur baati hum LOL LOL 

yeh hai alag hi dastaan kumud sundari ki Wink LOL 

annete

Kusum04

IF-Dazzler

Kusum04

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

Hug Nice bytes arshi. 
and wow loved your ranting post. I feel you should have made a separate thread for that. very well written. Embarrassed

LOL So, again emotional blackmail Ouch in which our kumud did Ph.d in RN LOL the whole drama of diya baati was yuck Dead Is this the way you make your loved once do whatever you want. may be you are right but is it? Confused 
If kumud wants to call LN, just call him, If kumud wants saras to marry kusum, just beg him. if kumud wants to do nursing for pyammy just do it. LOL so now if kumud wants danny - saras patch up then why not in her own style (emotional blacmail Dead). she is right this time. but am hating her the way she is forcing saras. Confused 

When saras got kusum and danny married without her knowledge. how long kumud took to again trust him? she was the rudest Dead she even trusted pramad but not saras so easily. when our maharani kumud requires time why not saras? Confused If she feels LN and danny to forgiven asap then do it otherwise madam will hurt herself. LOL but she can take ages to forgive saras after her marriage with pramad or dansum marriage. D'oh

In life, sometimes it is required to let the person do what he wants. time can heal the wounds. why cant kumud leave it for few days? Confused instead of forcing him. what if saras do not wish to come for aarti? big deal Shocked what was there is she had moved out with saras for some days. atleast he would have not felt kumud left him alone. (though she dint) Wink and with her love and trust she could have got him back to the house. LOL but no madam will do in her way. so what if saras is hurt Sleepy
Danny too had a point yesterday for his anger. but his heart knows his bhaiyya can never leave him. and this he will realize soon Tongue 
guman and kabir romance ROFL ROFL

perfectly said Kusum

What i found hilarious was hawa ka jhonka and bg music in gubeer scene

the fake flirting was enough, why add those elements i dont know

baki, that is so true, Saras has been punished far more for far lesser crimes by Kumud

the perfect patni perfect bahu syndrome ke kya kehne

even me. i was just laughing at flying hair and omg what a pose madam gave LOL LOL oops. kabir and his aashiqui LOL wah wah, ( na umar ki seema ho, na janmo ka ho bandhan, jab pyar kare koi, to dekhe kewal mann) ROFL ROFL 

I wish saras kumud have settled in factory for some days LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anneteArshics

shubh-aarambh

IF-Dazzler

shubh-aarambh

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 2:04am | IP Logged

@ Kusum - this is what I have been saying from before... when kumud can do whatever she wants and can be angry as per her wish, then why not saras? Angry though she supports him indirectly she not even once directly at the time saras needs, has supported him... Sleepy after dansum's marriage saras literally begged for her support... but she refused on face, Sleepy though after that she did support him... but saras been for her through thick and thin...I think the treatment which saras gave kumud after that uttrayan incident is what she needs... Sleepy

Hi SubzzHugHugHug How are you? missed you, love you, where will be our new adda (forum) to chatLOLam interested to know that more than see saras danny milanLOL

LOLDiya aur baati humLOLLOL

yeh hai alag hi dastaan kumud sundari kiWinkLOL

Hi kusum... Hug Hug thank you for loving me and missing me Embarrassed LOL and same here.. Big smile I am yet to find another good show and forum like this... may be gautham's next show? Wink LOL yup... me to not interested in this kumud maiyya and her mother India acts ... Sleepy LOL

annete

Post Reply New Post

Go to top