Page 5 Page 8

happychappy

Goldie

happychappy

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Originally posted by kiranpreethee

Happyji,
I agree with you wholeheartedly concerning the super bahu and all. I know that Kumud will get result, but I cannot accept that it is at the cost of hurting Saras, even if in her mahaan mind it is for the better, where there is unconditional love one does not leave one's love for the sake of the family.

Did she leave him? She just didnt concur with his decision to leave the house. Because she thought there is a way out. And asked him 9 days time. She was with him all the time. Consoled him and stood by him.

Here I'm with KP. 

Saras feels she deserted him, whether she actually did or not! And that doesnt seem to matter to Kumud that much... Only whether she can play masochistic "power" games with him and get him to come to the aarti where he doesnt want to go! Strange are the ways of mahaan bahus, but all izzz well or soon will be... Smile

p.s. Very Kind of them to let us know in advance that all will in fact be well in Nine TVdays time! Big smile We are so clearly Not Going Anywhere!! LOL

Edited by happychappy - 24 March 2014 at 9:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annetekiranpreetheeArshics

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pareeksha bytes (Page 4)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiranpreethee

Goldie

kiranpreethee

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Originally posted by kiranpreethee

Happyji,
I agree with you wholeheartedly concerning the super bahu and all. I know that Kumud will get result, but I cannot accept that it is at the cost of hurting Saras, even if in her mahaan mind it is for the better, where there is unconditional love one does not leave one's love for the sake of the family.

Did she leave him? She just didnt concur with his decision to leave the house. Because she thought there is a way out. And asked him 9 days time. She was with him all the time. Consoled him and stood by him.

The fact is that when he needed her support she backed away, the relationships are more important than him. And what with all the lamp holding scenarios, just another way to blackmail someone!!! Does not look like love to me.

truptishreeanneteArshics

shubh-aarambh

IF-Dazzler

shubh-aarambh

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

Originally posted by shubh-aarambh

Awesome bytes Di... Clap its a ditto from my side regarding kabir's room, guman's entry, haveli's rooms... Big smile and kalika and khoti living in same room? Shocked ROFL yash ka kya hua? LOL during guman and kabir's scene, I was like this... ROFL the way guman posed... Dead it was a boring episode except for samud's scenes...I loved the scene where saras was talking with kumud's photo.. Big smile and kumud taking aarati with diya in hand was typical bahu type...something else could have been done... but its ok ... will see saras' reaction tomorrow ... Wink Desais haveli has become a bhoot bungalow ... only two three people at a time.. LOLDanny is not ready to get convinced inspite of knowing the truth.. Sleepy and kumud only wins all the time when it comes to saras and his zidd... Ouch

Ya subu it was yuck, Guman posing and that background music, the hawa ka jhonka, what fekuu romance that was

Yeah the diya drama was OTT, but Saras Kumud ko maaf, for again they are back in focus and I like that
yes Di... I can forgive almost every illogical thing for samud... LOL did you see the sbs segment? Ashish too asked monica as to why guman is flirting with him at this age and why her hair was flying as in romantic scenes... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annete

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Seeing you all share your frustration with the show, i want to share mine too! ...

so here goes...

The whole saraswati ma ke liye didnt cut any ice with me,

because Saraswati herself didnt care two hoots about her family

She gave up too soon and left her only son to the mercy

of an indifferent husband and a step mom

who was not the most exemplary woman

two which parivar is kumud keeping together -

Dad who has been in a coma as far as Saras is concerned

for most of his 28 years

Mom who is busy flirting with the criminal who almost killed her husband

while her husband is ill and

has no qualms about getting her son arrested just to break up his marriage

Sister in law/sister who till today carries a torch for her brother-in-law

and calls him saras keh rahe the...husband style mein

quite a motley crew ...

the only reason why i think kumud did right is because saras loves danny as his son,

and will never be happy turning his back on Danny,

he will never be live with himself if he did to Danny

what LN did to him

And Danny is still a good bachcha, no brains, but a good kid still

Loves his brother to bits, but doesnt have any sense

baki that ma ke liye was total trp line and blah

kal ka diya scene was completely unnecessary

and again trp masala

saras kumud fight is not even all that serious

and is one of the 1000s of fights she and saras will have as a couple

saras is angry and stupid and pig headed,

because thats what couples do when they fight

and when your husband is being that

you either let him be knowing he will snap out of it soon enough

or you order him to snap out or else..

because the next time its you who will be the stupid

and he too would do the same for you

so the diya le ke vishwas was all pish posh

and unecessary and total OTT

and faltu ka trp drama

i would have liked her to tell him that she wouldnt walk out with him

because she knows him well, and he would understand it later

i would like her to humour him, fight with him, hug him, yell at him

but that's what normal people like us do

i guesss the Supoer woman Kumud does everything in super hero style

No normal solutions for everyday problems for her

everything has to be a larger than life drama

and she has to fight all the demons by herslef, real or imaginary

She just wont be happy, if she's not miserable !!!!

phew rant over...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreeannetehappychappykiranpreetheeGul.S_EfKusum04shubh-aarambh_Ank_

happychappy

Goldie

happychappy

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Good for you, Arshi... Today can be the day to Shake It All Out...Big smile

Airing my Pet Peeve again...
Yesterday both the Sisters were at it again, referring to Gumaan as Ma, Ma, Ma...

Plus Kusum calls him Saras and refers to him as "woh"!!!!! 

AngryAngryAngry

shubh-aarambh

IF-Dazzler

shubh-aarambh

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
@ Arshi - ROFL I loved the last line and it was a wonderful expression of your frustration ... LOL LOL and I fully agree with you.. Ouchneither daras and samud fight nor diya scene had any impact on me ... Sleepy Sleepy and I hate these ma dialogues whichever ma it may be.. Sleepy because both MA s are not worth it.. Sleepy and yesterday's drama of kumud... Sleepy and how long will kumud show aarati? Till saras comes? and whether that diya will be that much hot? Shocked when I used to lit them and take them in my hand, I have not felt such kind of hotness! Shocked had she lit in her hand its ok... LOL LOL

Kusum04

IF-Dazzler

Kusum04

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Hug Nice bytes arshi. 
and wow loved your ranting post. I feel you should have made a separate thread for that. very well written. Embarrassed

LOL So, again emotional blackmail Ouch in which our kumud did Ph.d in RN LOL the whole drama of diya baati was yuck Dead Is this the way you make your loved once do whatever you want. may be you are right but is it? Confused 
If kumud wants to call LN, just call him, If kumud wants saras to marry kusum, just beg him. if kumud wants to do nursing for pyammy just do it. LOL so now if kumud wants danny - saras patch up then why not in her own style (emotional blacmail Dead). she is right this time. but am hating her the way she is forcing saras. Confused 

When saras got kusum and danny married without her knowledge. how long kumud took to again trust him? she was the rudest Dead she even trusted pramad but not saras so easily. when our maharani kumud requires time why not saras? Confused If she feels LN and danny to forgiven asap then do it otherwise madam will hurt herself. LOL but she can take ages to forgive saras after her marriage with pramad or dansum marriage. D'oh

In life, sometimes it is required to let the person do what he wants. time can heal the wounds. why cant kumud leave it for few days? Confused instead of forcing him. what if saras do not wish to come for aarti? big deal Shocked what was there is she had moved out with saras for some days. atleast he would have not felt kumud left him alone. (though she dint) Wink and with her love and trust she could have got him back to the house. LOL but no madam will do in her way. so what if saras is hurt Sleepy
Danny too had a point yesterday for his anger. but his heart knows his bhaiyya can never leave him. and this he will realize soon Tongue 
guman and kabir romance ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreeannetehappychappyArshics

shubh-aarambh

IF-Dazzler

shubh-aarambh

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
@ Kusum - this is what I have been saying from before... when kumud can do whatever she wants and can be angry as per her wish, then why not saras? Angry though she supports him indirectly she not even once directly at the time saras needs, has supported him... Sleepy after dansum's marriage saras literally begged for her support... but she refused on face, Sleepy though after that she did support him... but saras been for her through thick and thin...I think the treatment which saras gave kumud after that uttrayan incident is what she needs... Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anneteArshics

Post Reply New Post

Go to top