Originally posted by happychappy

Originally posted by Arshics

Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Originally posted by happychappy

Arshi ke Bytees ki jai ho!
Kumud maiyya ki bhi jai ho!

lekin Saras bhai aap to aam aadmi ho... 
hamari Vote aapke liye Reserved hai Smile

I find it really difficult to handle all this cut & thrust of SuperBahu's zidd-wala emotional warfare... Shock&Awe...Shocked  

Saras is so much easier to empathise with... he claims no high horse, just behaves like a human being... 

Kumud as usual, putting family before Saras...  ugh!  Me no fan of hers :( 

Happy ji,

This time she is putting him at the forefront. Since yesterday, she is trying to rally him around. Even today. And she knows what works. Because saras hates seeing her in trouble. And she is using that effectively.

And yesterday, she said that she needs time. And when he refused to buy that, she told him that it was fine. And just requested him to show up at aarti.

We can empathize with saras but she can only sympathize. Because she sees the possibility of a solution. But she never left him alone.

And I like this tried and tested strategy of zidd to win over him. Because saras will bow down only to this kind of zidd.

Kabhi kabhi pyaar  mein hadd se guzrana hota hai 

Apne pyaar ki inteha dikhane ke liye 

Aag ki lapton se khud ko jalana bhi hota hai 

Roothe yaar ko manane ke liye 

Niiice thought, Santhi and Arshi. 

I have two quibbles with this...  One, that super-Bahu know-all vibe is kinda irritating, and condescending ... but since both the male characters have had their izzat (sorry, ahem intelligence..Wink) looted by the CV's, it's left to Kumud to corner the glory, I guess...Embarrassed

Two, when she said No to leaving the house with Saras, she mentioned that if the Family Vyas broke up, she wouldn't able to face his Ma's Portrait...Confused and neither  would she be able to meet her parents' eyes!!! So, even if her Real motivation is Patidev-ki-Seva, SuperBahu always has to dress it up as Family Seva or Samaj Seva or something similarly "Noble"...Angry

Jai ho, Jai ho... All izzz Well...zzz.

She had to use that 'maa' line to evade the situation. Couple of things were clear. She didn't believe in going. As it might make things worse. She knew of Guman's intentions, how she brainwashed Danny in the jail and was suspicious about Kabir's involvement. She was acting with that knowledge.

She could not have said anything else in that moment.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vspdandelimena_kannetehappychappyGul.S_Ef

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pareeksha bytes (Page 3)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kiranpreethee

Goldie

kiranpreethee

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Arshi,
Actually today I di not really appreciate the episode because it was too OTT for me, Kumud and her lamp, Guman and Kabir playing games etc. But when I read your post I appreciated the messages and nuances which were there to see, So thank you.
Cheers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mena_kanneteGul.S_Ef

kiranpreethee

Goldie

kiranpreethee

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Happyji,
I agree with you wholeheartedly concerning the super bahu and all. I know that Kumud will get result, but I cannot accept that it is at the cost of hurting Saras, even if in her mahaan mind it is for the better, where there is unconditional love one does not leave one's love for the sake of the family.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreemena_kannetehappychappy

pasumarthisa

IF-Dazzler

pasumarthisa

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranpreethee

Happyji,
I agree with you wholeheartedly concerning the super bahu and all. I know that Kumud will get result, but I cannot accept that it is at the cost of hurting Saras, even if in her mahaan mind it is for the better, where there is unconditional love one does not leave one's love for the sake of the family.

Did she leave him? She just didnt concur with his decision to leave the house. Because she thought there is a way out. And asked him 9 days time. She was with him all the time. Consoled him and stood by him.

vspdandelimena_kannete

psam4

psam4

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
arshiji 
episode was good  but I did not like the super bahu kumud with diya in her hand.
in kusum track after the fire incident kumud decides to go far away from kusum for her happiness then saras  solved  the problem and now its kumud's turn. I can understand  what kumud is trying to do and the way she is doing it. the way she made him sleep inside and today how she made him bring the saman was cute . she knows saras more than him. she said no to leave the house but she was with him. that is samuds relation. but holding diya in hand and saying  it as pareeksha is not so kumud.

they should have done that in some other way may be a devotional song from kumud. like manmohana sequence. we all know how kumud's voice effects saras. the moment he hear the song his anger melts like ice and he will surely come for aarti.

danny- improved in acting
kusum- nothing changed.
kalika and koti kaki-time waste

ghumaan and kabir AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
badimaa, vc and guniyal--cool

gautam and jenny-ClapClapClap
gautam for the pat three days 10000/10

a question to award jury members
what is the criteria for  best actor?  (anyone can answer this million dolar question).

arshiji as always your bytes are beautiful than episode.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vspdandelitruptishreemena_kannetehappychappyGul.S_Efpasumarthisa

pasumarthisa

IF-Dazzler

pasumarthisa

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psam4

arshiji 
episode was good  but I did not like the super bahu kumud with diya in her hand.
in kusum track after the fire incident kumud decides to go far away from kusum for her happiness then saras  solved  the problem and now its kumud's turn. I can understand  what kumud is trying to do and the way she is doing it. the way she made him sleep inside and today how she made him bring the saman was cute . she knows saras more than him. she said no to leave the house but she was with him. that is samuds relation. but holding diya in hand and saying  it as pareeksha is not so kumud.

they should have done that in some other way may be a devotional song from kumud. like manmohana sequence. we all know how kumud's voice effects saras. the moment he hear the song his anger melts like ice and he will surely come for aarti.

danny- improved in acting
kusum- nothing changed.
kalika and koti kaki-time waste

ghumaan and kabir Angry
badimaa, vc and guniyal--cool

gautam and jenny-ClapClapClap
gautam for the pat three days 10000/10

a question to award jury members
what is the criteria for  best actor?  (anyone can answer this million dolar question).

arshiji as always your bytes are beautiful than episode.

Are the jury focussing only his looks? Seriously, he deserves accolades for his role. And I've seen lesser talent winning awards.

Hope his time comes soon.

PS: Kumud warned him of something serious if he doesnt come to aarti. And was implementing it. So there is consistency. For a person who lost faith in everything for the moment, song wont help. He was so adamant.

Edited by pasumarthisa - 24 March 2014 at 8:25pm

vspdandelirosamemena_kanneteGul.S_Ef

rosame

rosame

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

" So the lovers showed hate and the haters pretended to love! "

"Sachcha saathi wohi hai Jo, hamari khatir hum se bhi lad jaye ! "

Bravo ! very well said  and so very true . The young lovers  Saras-Kumud and Danny-Kusum were extremely disturbed emotionally . Whereas the older ones Guman  & Kabir were flirting,  showing fake love . Guman is narcissist and Kabir taking advantage of that . Both are manipulative ...nehle pe dehla.
Loved the scene where Saras is looking at Kumud's picture and feeling  hurt .

mena_kannetehappychappy

mena_k

mena_k

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
A good episode. Suddenly we have become lucky somehow and are getting good episodes with minimal editing of decent scenes by our CVs.
The multi-talented unknown entry kabir is a very good painter too. Is their anything left now let me guess a pilot may be Ouch. Gubir scene was again a long one. Did he move to a hotel or something because the place he was at certainly did not match with desai haveli. Once again half of desais are on chutti.

Looking at the excitement and happiness this lady Guman shows on her face who can tell her husband is in coma Confused 

Liked saras and kumuds part. They are equally good at pain and anger scenes. 
Waiting for todays emotional scene between samud.

rosameannetehappychappyGul.S_Efpasumarthisa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top