Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Saras is so affected by Kumud and her zidd. And ocourse Danny's accusations. His solo scene was so cute and also emotional.

And regarding Kumud, she knows how to rally him. She warned him of dire consequences if he doesn't turn up. And he remembered.

And she was with always except in that one decision. Because she can see beyond. She is the one with him even if he cant realize it today. And she is not even fighting. She politely asked him for 9 days time.

Today was kumud's day. Loved her zidd. The way she used her haq and pushed the limit was great. Always wanted to see this avatar of kumud where she exerts her zidd n right over him(wrote on this forum many a time). Saras might not express it but he loves it. And since he remembered what she might be up to, will come running to her tomorrow.

Was about to ask where that Kabir was staying? Not in desai haveli? That was nonsense. Writers have amnesia or what? And yeah the haveli? It had a room even for Kabir and umpteen rooms for saamaan and all. Now all of a sudden this drama. Kalika's scene was nonsense.

Well kalika said he was in the haveli, but didn't look like it 

Logic ki vaat on rooms 

Yeah, Kumud's zid was well done, Jen excels in these kind of scenes,

And so does gauti in rootha angry scenes 

So we are in for a lot of good emotional drama between the two I hope 

Just like kusum ke time he took a stand because he knew

Kumud was too emotional to think objectively 

Now Kumud is doing the same, and dikra will realise it soon 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vspdandelitruptishreerosamemena_kpasumarthisatwilaGul.S_Ef

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pareeksha bytes (Page 2)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginya

wow arshi lovely post
loved it very much ..
especially d last few linesBig smile

Thank you dear ginya 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mena_kannetetwila

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happychappy

Arshi ke Bytees ki jai ho!
Kumud maiyya ki bhi jai ho!

lekin Saras bhai aap to aam aadmi ho... 
hamari Vote aapke liye Reserved hai Smile

I find it really difficult to handle all this cut & thrust of SuperBahu's zidd-wala emotional warfare... Shock&Awe...Shocked  

Saras is so much easier to empathise with... he claims no high horse, just behaves like a human being... 

Kumud as usual, putting family before Saras...  ugh!  Me no fan of hers :( 

This time happy I don't think it was family before Saras,

it was I think more of knowing what Saras really wants is to be with Danny, and so taking 

a stand because it's what Saras really wants 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vspdandelitruptishreemena_kpasumarthisaannetehappychappytwilaGul.S_Ef

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubh-aarambh

Awesome bytes Di... Clap its a ditto from my side regarding kabir's room, guman's entry, haveli's rooms... Big smile and kalika and khoti living in same room? Shocked ROFL yash ka kya hua? LOL during guman and kabir's scene, I was like this... ROFL the way guman posed... Dead it was a boring episode except for samud's scenes...I loved the scene where saras was talking with kumud's photo.. Big smile and kumud taking aarati with diya in hand was typical bahu type...something else could have been done... but its ok ... will see saras' reaction tomorrow ... Wink Desais haveli has become a bhoot bungalow ... only two three people at a time.. LOLDanny is not ready to get convinced inspite of knowing the truth.. Sleepy and kumud only wins all the time when it comes to saras and his zidd... Ouch

Ya subu it was yuck, Guman posing and that background music, the hawa ka jhonka, what fekuu romance that was 

Yeah the diya drama was OTT, but Saras Kumud ko maaf, for again they are back in focus and I like that 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mena_khappychappyGul.S_Efshubh-aarambhtwila

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

I find it really difficult to handle all this cut & thrust of SuperBahu's zidd-wala emotional warfare... Shock&Awe...Shocked  

Saras is so much easier to empathise with... he claims no high horse, just behaves like a human being... 

Happy ji,

This time she is putting him at the forefront. Since yesterday, she is trying to rally him around. Even today. And she knows what works. Because saras hates seeing her in trouble. And she is using that effectively.

And yesterday, she said that she needs time. And when he refused to buy that, she told him that it was fine. And just requested him to show up at aarti.

We can empathize with saras but she can only sympathize. Because she sees the possibility of a solution. But she never left him alone.

And I like this tried and tested strategy of zidd to win over him. Because saras will bow down only to this kind of zidd.

Kabhi kabhi pyaar  mein hadd se guzrana hota hai 

Apne pyaar ki inteha dikhane ke liye 

Aag ki lapton se khud ko jalana bhi hota hai 

Roothe yaar ko manane ke liye 

truptishreemena_kpasumarthisaannetehappychappyGul.S_Eftwila

Cornia_JenAm

IF-Dazzler

Cornia_JenAm

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Aag ke lapto ko khushi se pee gayi thi..
Dil ko jalne diya befikar...
Palke raakh hui aag mein doob kar...
Par phir bhi nazre tumhe dhoondte rahe tumhare pyar mein haar kar...

Hehe again made a random one like last night

Edited by Cornia_JenAm - 24 March 2014 at 12:32pm

truptishreemena_kpasumarthisaannetehappychappyGul.S_EfArshics

happychappy

Goldie

happychappy

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshics

Happy ji,

This time she is putting him at the forefront. Since yesterday, she is trying to rally him around. Even today. And she knows what works. Because saras hates seeing her in trouble. And she is using that effectively.

And yesterday, she said that she needs time. And when he refused to buy that, she told him that it was fine. And just requested him to show up at aarti.

We can empathize with saras but she can only sympathize. Because she sees the possibility of a solution. But she never left him alone.

And I like this tried and tested strategy of zidd to win over him. Because saras will bow down only to this kind of zidd.

Niiice thought, Santhi and Arshi. 

I have two quibbles with this...  One, that super-Bahu know-all vibe is kinda irritating, and condescending ... but since both the male characters have had their izzat (sorry, ahem intelligence..Wink) looted by the CV's, it's left to Kumud to corner the glory, I guess...Embarrassed

Two, when she said No to leaving the house with Saras, she mentioned that if the Family Vyas broke up, she wouldn't able to face his Ma's Portrait...Confused and neither  would she be able to meet her parents' eyes!!! So, even if her Real motivation is Patidev-ki-Seva, SuperBahu always has to dress it up as Family Seva or Samaj Seva or something similarly "Noble"...Angry

Jai ho, Jai ho... All izzz Well...zzz.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

truptishreemena_kpasumarthisaanneteDocWhoGul.S_Ef

DocWho

Goldie

DocWho

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arshics

Happy ji,

Niiice thought, Santhi and Arshi. 

I have two quibbles with this...  One, that super-Bahu know-all vibe is kinda irritating, and condescending ... but since both the male characters have had their izzat (sorry, ahem intelligence..Wink) looted by the CV's, it's left to Kumud to corner the glory, I guess...Embarrassed

Two, when she said No to leaving the house with Saras, she mentioned that if the Family Vyas broke up, she wouldn't able to face his Ma's Portrait...Confused and neither  would she be able to meet her parents' eyes!!! So, even if her Real motivation is Patidev-ki-Seva, SuperBahu always has to dress it up as Family Seva or Samaj Seva or something similarly "Noble"...Angry

Jai ho, Jai ho... All izzz Well...zzz.

I agree with you totally. I kind of got blown away by GR on Saturday that I ignored this "how will I face your mom's portrait..." line from Kumud unknowingly! But you know, they have converted the Pragmatic Objectivist Kumud to Eternal Self-Sacrificing Martyr long long ago in the show. So all her lines about facing her parents, or being the Model-bahu Badimaa wants her to be like are I guess, clearly TRP aligned. 

The show's boring and I can't identify with even a single character in the show. I hope they close shop and liberate the two awesome actors so that they may find greener pastures soon!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mena_kannetehappychappyGul.S_Ef

Post Reply New Post

Go to top