Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

psam4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
arshiji 
episode was good  but I did not like the super bahu kumud with diya in her hand.
in kusum track after the fire incident kumud decides to go far away from kusum for her happiness then saras  solved  the problem and now its kumud's turn. I can understand  what kumud is trying to do and the way she is doing it. the way she made him sleep inside and today how she made him bring the saman was cute . she knows saras more than him. she said no to leave the house but she was with him. that is samuds relation. but holding diya in hand and saying  it as pareeksha is not so kumud.

they should have done that in some other way may be a devotional song from kumud. like manmohana sequence. we all know how kumud's voice effects saras. the moment he hear the song his anger melts like ice and he will surely come for aarti.

danny- improved in acting
kusum- nothing changed.
kalika and koti kaki-time waste

ghumaan and kabir 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
badimaa, vc and guniyal--cool

gautam and jenny-👏👏👏
gautam for the pat three days 10000/10

a question to award jury members
what is the criteria for  best actor?  (anyone can answer this million dolar question).

arshiji as always your bytes are beautiful than episode.

pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: psam4

arshiji 

episode was good  but I did not like the super bahu kumud with diya in her hand.
in kusum track after the fire incident kumud decides to go far away from kusum for her happiness then saras  solved  the problem and now its kumud's turn. I can understand  what kumud is trying to do and the way she is doing it. the way she made him sleep inside and today how she made him bring the saman was cute . she knows saras more than him. she said no to leave the house but she was with him. that is samuds relation. but holding diya in hand and saying  it as pareeksha is not so kumud.

they should have done that in some other way may be a devotional song from kumud. like manmohana sequence. we all know how kumud's voice effects saras. the moment he hear the song his anger melts like ice and he will surely come for aarti.

danny- improved in acting
kusum- nothing changed.
kalika and koti kaki-time waste

ghumaan and kabir 😡
badimaa, vc and guniyal--cool

gautam and jenny-👏👏👏
gautam for the pat three days 10000/10

a question to award jury members
what is the criteria for  best actor?  (anyone can answer this million dolar question).

arshiji as always your bytes are beautiful than episode.

Are the jury focussing only his looks? Seriously, he deserves accolades for his role. And I've seen lesser talent winning awards.

Hope his time comes soon.

PS: Kumud warned him of something serious if he doesnt come to aarti. And was implementing it. So there is consistency. For a person who lost faith in everything for the moment, song wont help. He was so adamant.

Edited by pasumarthisa - 10 years ago
rosame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshics

" So the lovers showed hate and the haters pretended to love! "

"Sachcha saathi wohi hai Jo, hamari khatir hum se bhi lad jaye ! "

Bravo ! very well said  and so very true . The young lovers  Saras-Kumud and Danny-Kusum were extremely disturbed emotionally . Whereas the older ones Guman  & Kabir were flirting,  showing fake love . Guman is narcissist and Kabir taking advantage of that . Both are manipulative ...nehle pe dehla.
Loved the scene where Saras is looking at Kumud's picture and feeling  hurt .
mena_k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A good episode. Suddenly we have become lucky somehow and are getting good episodes with minimal editing of decent scenes by our CVs.
The multi-talented unknown entry kabir is a very good painter too. Is their anything left now let me guess a pilot may be . Gubir scene was again a long one. Did he move to a hotel or something because the place he was at certainly did not match with desai haveli. Once again half of desais are on chutti.

Looking at the excitement and happiness this lady Guman shows on her face who can tell her husband is in coma 😕 

Liked saras and kumuds part. They are equally good at pain and anger scenes. 
Waiting for todays emotional scene between samud.
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Did she leave him? She just didnt concur with his decision to leave the house. Because she thought there is a way out. And asked him 9 days time. She was with him all the time. Consoled him and stood by him.

Here I'm with KP. 

Saras feels she deserted him, whether she actually did or not! And that doesnt seem to matter to Kumud that much... Only whether she can play masochistic "power" games with him and get him to come to the aarti where he doesnt want to go! Strange are the ways of mahaan bahus, but all izzz well or soon will be... 😊

p.s. Very Kind of them to let us know in advance that all will in fact be well in Nine TVdays time! 😃 We are so clearly Not Going Anywhere!! 😆
Edited by happychappy - 10 years ago
kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Did she leave him? She just didnt concur with his decision to leave the house. Because she thought there is a way out. And asked him 9 days time. She was with him all the time. Consoled him and stood by him.

The fact is that when he needed her support she backed away, the relationships are more important than him. And what with all the lamp holding scenarios, just another way to blackmail someone!!! Does not look like love to me.
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshics

Ya subu it was yuck, Guman posing and that background music, the hawa ka jhonka, what fekuu romance that was

Yeah the diya drama was OTT, but Saras Kumud ko maaf, for again they are back in focus and I like that

yes Di... I can forgive almost every illogical thing for samud... 😆 did you see the sbs segment? Ashish too asked monica as to why guman is flirting with him at this age and why her hair was flying as in romantic scenes... 😆
Arshics thumbnail
Seeing you all share your frustration with the show, i want to share mine too! ...

so here goes...

The whole saraswati ma ke liye didnt cut any ice with me,

because Saraswati herself didnt care two hoots about her family

She gave up too soon and left her only son to the mercy

of an indifferent husband and a step mom

who was not the most exemplary woman

two which parivar is kumud keeping together -

Dad who has been in a coma as far as Saras is concerned

for most of his 28 years

Mom who is busy flirting with the criminal who almost killed her husband

while her husband is ill and

has no qualms about getting her son arrested just to break up his marriage

Sister in law/sister who till today carries a torch for her brother-in-law

and calls him saras keh rahe the...husband style mein

quite a motley crew ...

the only reason why i think kumud did right is because saras loves danny as his son,

and will never be happy turning his back on Danny,

he will never be live with himself if he did to Danny

what LN did to him

And Danny is still a good bachcha, no brains, but a good kid still

Loves his brother to bits, but doesnt have any sense

baki that ma ke liye was total trp line and blah

kal ka diya scene was completely unnecessary

and again trp masala

saras kumud fight is not even all that serious

and is one of the 1000s of fights she and saras will have as a couple

saras is angry and stupid and pig headed,

because thats what couples do when they fight

and when your husband is being that

you either let him be knowing he will snap out of it soon enough

or you order him to snap out or else..

because the next time its you who will be the stupid

and he too would do the same for you

so the diya le ke vishwas was all pish posh

and unecessary and total OTT

and faltu ka trp drama

i would have liked her to tell him that she wouldnt walk out with him

because she knows him well, and he would understand it later

i would like her to humour him, fight with him, hug him, yell at him

but that's what normal people like us do

i guesss the Supoer woman Kumud does everything in super hero style

No normal solutions for everyday problems for her

everything has to be a larger than life drama

and she has to fight all the demons by herslef, real or imaginary

She just wont be happy, if she's not miserable !!!!

phew rant over...
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good for you, Arshi... Today can be the day to Shake It All Out...😃

Airing my Pet Peeve again...
Yesterday both the Sisters were at it again, referring to Gumaan as Ma, Ma, Ma...

Plus Kusum calls him Saras and refers to him as "woh"!!!!! 

😡😡😡
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Arshi - 🤣 I loved the last line and it was a wonderful expression of your frustration ... 😆 😆 and I fully agree with you.. neither daras and samud fight nor diya scene had any impact on me ... 🥱 🥱 and I hate these ma dialogues whichever ma it may be.. 🥱 because both MA s are not worth it.. 🥱 and yesterday's drama of kumud... 🥱 and how long will kumud show aarati? Till saras comes? and whether that diya will be that much hot? 😲 when I used to lit them and take them in my hand, I have not felt such kind of hotness! 😲 had she lit in her hand its ok... 😆 😆