Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

_Ank_

IF-Rockerz

_Ank_

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
I'm looking forward to ths act cz saras z loosing faith in his ma's sanskar n god.. And ths tym i think K z doing ths for S.. She can't let him loose the faith...even if he leaves everythng kumud knws tht he can't live in peace...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pasumarthisa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kumud Sundari - lage raho (Page 3)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pasumarthisa

IF-Dazzler

pasumarthisa

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mena_k

In real life between real couples you will never find a wife taking up this solution for manaofying her husband but than again this is tv world and everything comes down to trps and so we have dramatic acts like this.
So I would say I liked what kumud has done justifies kumuds personality and that is the only way saras could come to his senses for as far as kumud is concerned.

Hopefully because of this act of kumud we will get some very good emotional samud scenes today.

When soneone's shaken, it's the most serious thing to happen. Saras didn't lose faith in God n relationships even when his mother's letter came out and he broke his marriage. 

When nothing works, people resort these kind of zidd. Holding diya is a Lil dramatic but didn't she warn him ahead of time?

pasumarthisa

IF-Dazzler

pasumarthisa

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DocWho

Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Danny did say something he didn't mean. But then, saras explained everything. He still holds a grudge? And still questions saras's intentions? That is a wonder.

That samskaari bahu act is her only rescue. Otherwise Saras woud not budge. So she brought in elders' names.Because for her it is not just a matter of patching up D n S. Its also the knowledge she has on how this was perpetrated by Guman.

@Bold: Shanti ji, has she discussed with S that Gumaan is behind everything that's going wrong between S-D dynamics? I just don't understand the need to hide this info which she only knows, from Saras. Only if she lets him know, would he be able to see the whole picture as to what's been happening! And she has to talk to the man-child Danny instead of indulging in useless small talk or extreme power plays with Saras.Ouch

This show's going over my headLOL

Why is she not telling saras abt guman. Because it puts danny in a worse situation. And all this when LN is still in coma. And saras is blind when it comes to kabir. And she needs solid proof.

She has to expose them somehow.

I agree she has to talk to Danny. He is nothing more than a child.

DocWho

-Pro-

-Pro-

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 5:33am | IP Logged
One of the best descriptions of Kumud in recent times on the Forum.. ApproveClap

happychappy

nitzy_21

Goldie

nitzy_21

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Jenny is the an amazing actress. BTW  i don't get this hindi stuff, you people keep talking about? I think her hindi is perfect. Have been watching her since long.

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
kumud has a dehaati accent !!! shanthi where did u feel that...!!!i find jen  hindi quit mod types and sometimes it does not fit the character kumud

yes kumud is an ideal wife and an ideal daughter in law...with a difference...why coz she is quit independent and self suffice  and is no bechari abla bahu or biwi.

Saras has given enough powers ,any man can give to his wife .Her actions prove that she is real ardhangini.

She will make him proud like always .

Apni Kumud Saras ka naam roshan karegi :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

appukrish-Pro-happychappy

pasumarthisa

IF-Dazzler

pasumarthisa

Posted: 25 March 2014 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShanUlas

kumud has a dehaati accent !!! shanthi where did u feel that...!!!i find jen  hindi quit mod types and sometimes it does not fit the character kumud

yes kumud is an ideal wife and an ideal daughter in law...with a difference...why coz she is quit independent and self suffice  and is no bechari abla bahu or biwi.

Saras has given enough powers ,any man can give to his wife .Her actions prove that she is real ardhangini.

She will make him proud like always .

Apni Kumud Saras ka naam roshan karegi :)

I meant dehaati voice. I should have cleared that in my post. I am talking about jen's hindi as kumud.In the show. Otherwise, her Co star is there to comment on her hindi. And she struggles quite a bit.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pro-happychappyShanUlas

Kusum04

IF-Dazzler

Kusum04

Posted: 26 March 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
D'oh If i talk about jenny. she is wonderful actress. but kumud Dead jai ho kumud maharahi ki LOL 
thats it i want to say. Big smile

P.S - Ouch I cant see saras getting tortured for some stupid zidd LOL

-Pro-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top