twila IF-Dazzler
twila
twila

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pasumarthisa

Originally posted by twila

Shanthi ...Hug

Great Analysis of today's Episode ... Clap 

I had missed Saturday's Epi , so watched that too ... and thought Saturday was much better than today ...

Frankly , i do not like this Concept of Emotional Blackmail employed by Kumud to get her way always... Is there no other way to placate an Angry Husband ?   Confused

and what was that last part ... keeping the Burning Diyaa on her hand as a mark of Faith ...  Ouch

Such a dumb Cliche borrowed from " Jai Snatoshi MAA " genre of Religious movies of the 1960's and early 1970's ...  LOL

Seriously the CVs could not come up with anything better than that as a way of Pacifying the Angry Saras...  Soo Annoyingly Ridiculous ...   

Twila ji,

We are talking about  'faith'. That concept has a lot of layers and means different things to different people. People make 'promises' as a mark of faith.

If you observe carefully, she warned him earlier that something drastic would happen if he doesn't turn up at the arti. And she doesn't want him to lose faith in God.

And I am all for this kind of zidd. I would not call it 'emotional blackmail' and even if I call it that way, I am ok with it. It just shows how much she trusts him and he trusts her and one's right over the other. A great and time-tested strategy to win people over.

Saras is affected by Kumud's refusal to come and also by her zidd.And I love it.

Ofcourse yesterday's episode was a masterpiece. The way saras looks at kumud multiple times when talking to danny --- it was a super scene. Each look meant something. I made a post yesterday 'When saraswatichandra cried'.

Shanthi ...

Completely agree with you on Faith having differrent meanings for differrent people ...  Smile

This type of stuff of placing Burning Diyas on one's hand in front of God's Idol is just not my Cup of Tea 

and similarly neither is using Emotional Blackmail such as " If you do not come ... i shall do  something drastic... "  type of stuff appealing to me ... 

My own personal likes and dislikes ...   Smile

So i have never liked this mode of  Kumud trying to get her own way with Saras ... never liked it earlier too ...during the initial Glorious days ...

Let us see how they proceed ahead  with this track ...  Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mena_khappychappyGul.S_Efpasumarthisa

happychappy Goldie
happychappy
happychappy

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Shanthi ...Hug

Great Analysis of today's Episode ... Clap 

I had missed Saturday's Epi , so watched that too ... and thought Saturday was much better than today ...

Frankly , i do not like this Concept of Emotional Blackmail employed by Kumud to get her way always... Is there no other way to placate an Angry Husband ?   Confused

and what was that last part ... keeping the Burning Diyaa on her hand as a mark of Faith ...  Ouch

Such a dumb Cliche borrowed from " Jai Snatoshi MAA " genre of Religious movies of the 1960's and early 1970's ...  LOL

Seriously the CVs could not come up with anything better than that as a way of Pacifying the Angry Saras...  Soo Annoyingly Ridiculous ...   

Twila ji,

We are talking about  'faith'. That concept has a lot of layers and means different things to different people. People make 'promises' as a mark of faith.

If you observe carefully, she warned him earlier that something drastic would happen if he doesn't turn up at the arti. And she doesn't want him to lose faith in God.

And I am all for this kind of zidd. I would not call it 'emotional blackmail' and even if I call it that way, I am ok with it. It just shows how much she trusts him and he trusts her and one's right over the other. A great and time-tested strategy to win people over.

Saras is affected by Kumud's refusal to come and also by her zidd.And I love it.

Ofcourse yesterday's episode was a masterpiece. The way saras looks at kumud multiple times when talking to danny --- it was a super scene. Each look meant something. I made a post yesterday 'When saraswatichandra cried'.

Shanthi ...

Completely agree with you on Faith having differrent meanings for differrent people ...  Smile

This type of stuff of placing Burning Diyas on one's hand in front of God's Idol is just not my Cup of Tea 

and similarly neither is using Emotional Blackmail such as " If you do not come ... i shall do  something drastic... "  type of stuff appealing to me ... 

So i have never liked this mode of  Kumud trying to get her own way with Saras ... never liked it earlier too ...during the initial Glorious days ...

@Bold, Completely agree with Twila. 
But, fret not, we are the minority, micro-rity, nano-rity on this matter..Tongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mena_kpasumarthisa

DocWho Goldie
DocWho
DocWho

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Shanthi ...

Twilaa!

Actually they are both extremely dramatic personalities...remember how S pierced through the wound in his palm with the same pen she'd used to write the epic poem "ghaav bhi aisi..." to prove a point? SaMud are connected through their pain more than anything else. So I liked that aspect in today's show. What I vehemently hate is the way she insists on being a good sanskaari bahu yada yada. Calling a truce to discuss the ending conflict between D and S should happen because they are brothers, since Danny did not mean what he said in a fit of fury. NOT because she can't face her parents/her saas's portrait or whatever.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vspdandelimena_kGul.S_Efpasumarthisa

pasumarthisa IF-Dazzler
pasumarthisa
pasumarthisa

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DocWho

Shanthi ...

Twilaa!

Actually they are both extremely dramatic personalities...remember how S pierced through the wound in his palm with the same pen she'd used to write the epic poem "ghaav bhi aisi..." to prove a point? SaMud are connected through their pain more than anything else. So I liked that aspect in today's show. What I vehemently hate is the way she insists on being a good sanskaari bahu yada yada. Calling a truce to discuss the ending conflict between D and S should happen because they are brothers, since Danny did not mean what he said in a fit of fury. NOT because she can't face her parents/her saas's portrait or whatever.

Danny did say something he didn't mean. But then, saras explained everything. He still holds a grudge? And still questions saras's intentions? That is a wonder.

That samskaari bahu act is her only rescue. Otherwise Saras woud not budge. So she brought in elders' names.Because for her it is not just a matter of patching up D n S. Its also the knowledge she has on how this was perpetrated by Guman.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vspdandelimena_khappychappy

mena_k Senior Member
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
In real life between real couples you will never find a wife taking up this solution for manaofying her husband but than again this is tv world and everything comes down to trps and so we have dramatic acts like this.
So I would say I liked what kumud has done justifies kumuds personality and that is the only way saras could come to his senses for as far as kumud is concerned.

Hopefully because of this act of kumud we will get some very good emotional samud scenes today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21pasumarthisaGul.S_Ef

blue_an IF-Sizzlerz
blue_an
blue_an

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
you have written it so beautifully 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pasumarthisa

DocWho Goldie
DocWho
DocWho

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

Danny did say something he didn't mean. But then, saras explained everything. He still holds a grudge? And still questions saras's intentions? That is a wonder.

That samskaari bahu act is her only rescue. Otherwise Saras woud not budge. So she brought in elders' names.Because for her it is not just a matter of patching up D n S. Its also the knowledge she has on how this was perpetrated by Guman.

@Bold: Shanti ji, has she discussed with S that Gumaan is behind everything that's going wrong between S-D dynamics? I just don't understand the need to hide this info which she only knows, from Saras. Only if she lets him know, would he be able to see the whole picture as to what's been happening! And she has to talk to the man-child Danny instead of indulging in useless small talk or extreme power plays with Saras.Ouch

This show's going over my headLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pasumarthisaGul.S_Ef

Gul.S_Ef IF-Dazzler
Gul.S_Ef
Gul.S_Ef

Posted: 24 March 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DocWho

@Bold: Shanti ji, has she discussed with S that Gumaan is behind everything that's going wrong between S-D dynamics? I just don't understand the need to hide this info which she only knows, from Saras. Only if she lets him know, would he be able to see the whole picture as to what's been happening! And she has to talk to the man-child Danny instead of indulging in useless small talk or extreme power plays with Saras.Ouch

This show's going over my headLOL

@ Totally agree with tht, most logical thing is to confide in Saras abt Guman n only then Saras will understand danny's outburst, but then maybe it is too logical to expect frm these CVs LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pasumarthisa

Go to top