Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tryforceful thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: twila

Shanthi ...

Completely agree with you on Faith having differrent meanings for differrent people ...  πŸ˜Š

This type of stuff of placing Burning Diyas on one's hand in front of God's Idol is just not my Cup of Tea 

and similarly neither is using Emotional Blackmail such as " If you do not come ... i shall do  something drastic... "  type of stuff appealing to me ... 

My own personal likes and dislikes ...   πŸ˜Š

So i have never liked this mode of  Kumud trying to get her own way with Saras ... never liked it earlier too ...during the initial Glorious days ...

Let us see how they proceed ahead  with this track ...  πŸ˜Š

Twilaa!

Actually they are both extremely dramatic personalities...remember how S pierced through the wound in his palm with the same pen she'd used to write the epic poem "ghaav bhi aisi..." to prove a point? SaMud are connected through their pain more than anything else. So I liked that aspect in today's show. What I vehemently hate is the way she insists on being a good sanskaari bahu yada yada. Calling a truce to discuss the ending conflict between D and S should happen because they are brothers, since Danny did not mean what he said in a fit of fury. NOT because she can't face her parents/her saas's portrait or whatever.
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DocWho

Twilaa!

Actually they are both extremely dramatic personalities...remember how S pierced through the wound in his palm with the same pen she'd used to write the epic poem "ghaav bhi aisi..." to prove a point? SaMud are connected through their pain more than anything else. So I liked that aspect in today's show. What I vehemently hate is the way she insists on being a good sanskaari bahu yada yada. Calling a truce to discuss the ending conflict between D and S should happen because they are brothers, since Danny did not mean what he said in a fit of fury. NOT because she can't face her parents/her saas's portrait or whatever.

Danny did say something he didn't mean. But then, saras explained everything. He still holds a grudge? And still questions saras's intentions? That is a wonder.

That samskaari bahu act is her only rescue. Otherwise Saras woud not budge. So she brought in elders' names.Because for her it is not just a matter of patching up D n S. Its also the knowledge she has on how this was perpetrated by Guman.

mena_k thumbnail
In real life between real couples you will never find a wife taking up this solution for manaofying her husband but than again this is tv world and everything comes down to trps and so we have dramatic acts like this.
So I would say I liked what kumud has done justifies kumuds personality and that is the only way saras could come to his senses for as far as kumud is concerned.

Hopefully because of this act of kumud we will get some very good emotional samud scenes today.

sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you have written it so beautifully 
tryforceful thumbnail

Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Danny did say something he didn't mean. But then, saras explained everything. He still holds a grudge? And still questions saras's intentions? That is a wonder.

That samskaari bahu act is her only rescue. Otherwise Saras woud not budge. So she brought in elders' names.Because for her it is not just a matter of patching up D n S. Its also the knowledge she has on how this was perpetrated by Guman.

@Bold: Shanti ji, has she discussed with S that Gumaan is behind everything that's going wrong between S-D dynamics? I just don't understand the need to hide this info which she only knows, from Saras. Only if she lets him know, would he be able to see the whole picture as to what's been happening! And she has to talk to the man-child Danny instead of indulging in useless small talk or extreme power plays with Saras.

This show's going over my headπŸ˜†

Gul.S_Ef thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Bold: Shanti ji, has she discussed with S that Gumaan is behind everything that's going wrong between S-D dynamics? I just don't understand the need to hide this info which she only knows, from Saras. Only if she lets him know, would he be able to see the whole picture as to what's been happening! And she has to talk to the man-child Danny instead of indulging in useless small talk or extreme power plays with Saras.

@ Totally agree with tht, most logical thing is to confide in Saras abt Guman n only then Saras will understand danny's outburst, but then maybe it is too logical to expect frm these CVs πŸ˜†
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I'm looking forward to ths act cz saras z loosing faith in his ma's sanskar n god.. And ths tym i think K z doing ths for S.. She can't let him loose the faith...even if he leaves everythng kumud knws tht he can't live in peace...
pasumarthisa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mena_k

In real life between real couples you will never find a wife taking up this solution for manaofying her husband but than again this is tv world and everything comes down to trps and so we have dramatic acts like this.

So I would say I liked what kumud has done justifies kumuds personality and that is the only way saras could come to his senses for as far as kumud is concerned.

Hopefully because of this act of kumud we will get some very good emotional samud scenes today.

When soneone's shaken, it's the most serious thing to happen. Saras didn't lose faith in God n relationships even when his mother's letter came out and he broke his marriage. 

When nothing works, people resort these kind of zidd. Holding diya is a Lil dramatic but didn't she warn him ahead of time?

pasumarthisa thumbnail

Why is she not telling saras abt guman. Because it puts danny in a worse situation. And all this when LN is still in coma. And saras is blind when it comes to kabir. And she needs solid proof.

She has to expose them somehow.

I agree she has to talk to Danny. He is nothing more than a child.
-Pro- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One of the best descriptions of Kumud in recent times on the Forum.. πŸ‘